fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

(Per Pute's request, I'm hosting this weeks Dodgeball).

I'm a big game collector, mounted on my wall are trophys of Gnip Gnop, Battling Tops, and Dream Date. With the addition of computers, and tablet/phone apps, there still seems to be the same issue. Many of the games are exactly the same, they just changed the coloring or labels. So, this weeks challenge is to change a single letter in an existing board, electronic, video, etc. game to create a brand new Game! For example:

Regular Dodgeball rules apply, voting will be on Friday! Enjoy!

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

websorcerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer

I found the photo, and could not help myself. The devil made me do it!

ActorTom

Old Mail Game Copyright 2011 by Tom Myers, All Rights Reserved

pute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pute

Thanks for hosting, fyrefall!
What a weekend! The race and time with my son and daughter-in-law was great; transportation was terrible! My flight there was cancelled (maintenance); flew two hours later, then three-hour layover, arrived at 12:30 AM instead of 7:30 PM, so dinner (reserved) and movie (paid-for) both gone. Race day, great, my second ever. Return day, flight cancelled (maintenance again!), flew next day and arrived already late for work!

websorcerer

pute

fyrefall wrote:So, this weeks challenge is to change a single letter in an existing board, electronic, video, etc. game to create a brand new Game!

Ah, yes, the old game that changed a single letter of a common book and created "The Game of Quick Draw", changes a single letter back to create a real bored game!

fyrefall

Today is the final day for submissions, with voting tomorrow!

-FF

majit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages majit
pute wrote:
What a weekend! The race and time with my son and daughter-in-law was great; transportation was terrible! My flight there was cancelled (maintenance); flew two hours later, then three-hour layover, arrived at 12:30 AM instead of 7:30 PM, so dinner (reserved) and movie (paid-for) both gone. Race day, great, my second ever. Return day, flight cancelled (maintenance again!), flew next day and arrived already late for work!

Whoa, you must've flown U.S. Airways. I just had the same experience (arrived home Tuesday from San Francisco) with canceled, maintenance, delays, etc. with that carrier. I won't fly with them anymore (so I say now).

pute

majit wrote:Whoa, you must've flown U.S. Airways. I just had the same experience (arrived home Tuesday from San Francisco) with canceled, maintenance, delays, etc. with that carrier. I won't fly with them anymore (so I say now).

By jove, you're right, matey! That's not intuitive, it's scary. I seldom fly anywhere, but in two weeks I'm going to a class reunion ~ and the only way out of town is USAir (or my car, which I'll likely do).

fyrefall

Welcome to VOTING DAY! Pick your favorite chop and send me a personal message, the winner will be announced tomorrow!

Thanks!!

pute

Democrazy in action - I voted!

This is an actual product box I found image-searching 'voting game'.

websorcerer

Click to vote:

fyrefall

Keep the votes a comin! It's a tie so far....it could be anyones game!!

-FF

ActorTom

I voited!