h310ise

quality posts: 3 Private Messages h310ise

I bought the T handle and 1/4" drive set at Home Despot on Christmas special (same price) and they're great. Quality is better than I expected, everything feels solid, the range of adapters is decent for the set size.

But most of all, having them in their storage containers is brilliant. I grab both slim boxes by their handles and I've got everything I might need in arms reach, organized.

Highly recommend them.

Skotyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skotyman
mrbob1997 wrote:I bought the 20-pc socket set a few weeks ago. Save your money. It comes with bits to use as a screwdriver, they work fine. It also comes with sockets and none of them work because they don't fit onto the ratcheting wrench in the set. I can't get them to fit, I let 5 friends try and none of them could get it to work either. I bought two of those and even at $2.99 they were not worth it.

We were pleased with the T-handle screwdriver!

Did ya'll notice the little adapter thingamajig?

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
MrSmoofy wrote:This is something I wish WOOT would change even if you need to charge additional shipping.

If all 6 were the same product then I can understand the 3 limit but every time you offer these I wonder why you would offer 6 different items and then only allow us to only by 3 of them. 99% sure if you offered all 6 to be purchased you'd see a lot of people buy them.

Open up a second account, with a different credit card #, and you should be able to buy the other 3, I believe. The shipping address/name can be the same.

jamessondag

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamessondag

@woot "jamessondag stocks up ton construct snappy Swedish furniture, and possibly meatballs."

You got that right!

"...stocks up TO*** construct snappy...."

xcapone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xcapone

Don't know what to buy.

woot! deal

or

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16896439140&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=3668349&SID=

teachmom3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teachmom3

Looking through here I see mixed reviews, but what I DON'T see is where the stuff is made. Come on WOOT people - this is important! I support America by buying American made products. As these things are probably made in China, I'm not buying.

altared

quality posts: 0 Private Messages altared

These looked like carp, until I looked at the other pictures. Not bad! (for stocking stuffers) Would have preferred $5 including shipping.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

If you missed any of these today, they'll be in the next woot-off, which starts in about 7 hours...

See you there.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

firebirdude mentions that he likes swedish meatballs

wdack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wdack

Six tools enter, one tool leaves?

Someone was watching AMC this weekend...

wootnewbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnewbee

3 of the 6 are gone, so does that mean nada for the woot-off either?

in case you were about to ask, that's a big kitty with a 5:00 shadow cooking a T-Bone steak.

bogus

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bogus

I've said it before and I'll say it again, shipping utterly destroys this deal since you can go to most any hardware store and pick up one of these for around 5 bucks (as it does most every non Bundle of Crops woot under $5). What you guys really ought to do next time is sell all six as one super-package for $18. That'd be pretty neat.

johnhag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnhag

bought 3 of these before... all have been used and all are of better-than-expected quality.

Very good value for the price.

You ain't getting Craftsman, but VERY useful.

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
theragu40 wrote:Are the tips magnetic on this set?

Actually, are the tips magnetic for any/all of these sets? I'm really tempted, but it's not worth it to me if they aren't magnetic tips.

For under five bucks you can buy a magnet at Sears specifically for magnetizing screwdrivers. It doesn't last forever, but I keep it in my tool bag, so I just poke screwdrivers through it as needed.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Skil Toolset has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

dmmdmustang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmmdmustang

Got Mine they are even better then I hoped a great edition to my bag of tools for all jobs

rachael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachael

well, one of the tool sets that I bought has already broke. cheap .... (22 precision set).

broke within two - three minutes. totally useless now.

k0ugs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages k0ugs
rachael wrote:well, one of the tool sets that I bought has already broke. cheap .... (22 precision set).

broke within two - three minutes. totally useless now.

there is a 1yr warranty, not useless

(>.<)\m/

MrWinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrWinn

Should I be worried that as of this posting there still is NO information available for the fedex tracking number provided?

Not Found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrWinn wrote:Should I be worried that as of this posting there still is NO information available for the fedex tracking number provided?

Not Found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

It's probably still a bit early. Even if it shipped last week, it can take a day or two for FedEx to update their end.

You can also use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MrWinn

ThunderThighs wrote:It's probably still a bit early. Even if it shipped last week, it can take a day or two for FedEx to update their end.

You can also use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Yes I read this before i posted and tried it. None of the other packages that I have received in the past from other retailers generaly make me wait a couple days but its been five since woot! aledgedly shipped my products.

nrowensby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nrowensby

ŴŢƒ does this mean???

USPS Tracking wrote:
Label/Receipt Number: 0292 7009 7131 xxxx xxxx
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was misrouted by the shipper. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible.

Detailed Results:

Mis-Shipped, August 23, 2011, 12:38 pm
Missent, August 23, 2011, 10:57 am
Out for Delivery, August 23, 2011, 9:44 am, LEXINGTON, SC 29073
Sorting Complete, August 23, 2011, 9:34 am, LEXINGTON, SC 29073
Arrival at Unit, August 22, 2011, 9:59 am, LEXINGTON, SC 29073
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 20, 2011

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

nrowensby wrote:ŴŢƒ does this mean???

It sounds like USPS took the package to the wrong place, but hopefully they will correct the mistake. Give them till the end of the week to either deliver or update the tracking. Send us an email at service@woot.com if you need further assistance.

Dreadfulsoul

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dreadfulsoul

mine was supposed to be here today, but it seems like it got lost somewhere in Michigan... Kinda wanted to have these before I left to go back to college

djmicheals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djmicheals

I ordered three sets and they all came open in beat up cases. I'm not exactly thrilled. It took me a few minutes to put them back in the cases.

For the price, I know I shouldn't expect much but it's a little hard to put these in stockings when there's a dinged up case.

~Libi

Dreadfulsoul

djmicheals wrote:I ordered three sets and they all came open in beat up cases. I'm not exactly thrilled. It took me a few minutes to put them back in the cases.

For the price, I know I shouldn't expect much but it's a little hard to put these in stockings when there's a dinged up case.

oh i can't wait...

with how long it's taking to get here i bet each individual part is in a separate box and they are all on different trucks. i also ordered 3 of these

bigd7009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigd7009

have not received the tool sets yet; upon checking tracking it says it has been in transit to camden for four days.

dennis w johnson

Dreadfulsoul

mine just came in, not sure how the postal service runs but they are slow, yea they can get it to your state within 2 days but finding your local post office takes 3 weeks

theshadow013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theshadow013

Ours just came in AND THEY'RE FULL OF ANTS. SERIOUSLY FULL OF ANTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KE9BclFJo

brnscofrnld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brnscofrnld

Mine appear to be still in transit, but i didn't buy them to use the next day, I just needed a set of the precision tools to keep in my drawer at work and the other set in my car.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

theshadow013 wrote:Ours just came in AND THEY'RE FULL OF ANTS. SERIOUSLY FULL OF ANTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KE9BclFJo

CANNOT UNSEE!!

I saw this via a tweet too and we'll send another. Also, we are really sorry about that. At least it wasn't bees or spiders...

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields
DennisWKam wrote:CANNOT UNSEE!!

I saw this via a tweet too and we'll send another. Also, we are really sorry about that. At least it wasn't bees or spiders...

I do just want to thank you for sending that to me too.

I'm still feeling like ants are crawling on me.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kkshields wrote:I do just want to thank you for sending that to me too.

I'm still feeling like ants are crawling on me.

I had a bad run-in with an anthill as a youngster. I'll be having flashbacks all afternoon.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MrWinn

Five business days and still:

Not Found

It this point i can't help but believe that it is possible that woot! sold more then was on hand and is now waiting for a new shipment in order to truly process my order. EPIC FAIL!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrWinn wrote:Five business days and still:

Not Found

It this point i can't help but believe that it is possible that woot! sold more then was on hand and is now waiting for a new shipment in order to truly process my order. EPIC FAIL!

Per the shipping update above, this product has shipped. Have you tried the FedEx Track by Reference I mentioned above?

If your order doesn't show there, feel free to email service@woot.com for an update.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nalomeli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nalomeli
jnevil wrote:**Shipping Update**

Skil Toolset has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Apparently my shipment of the 3 toolsets I ordered has gone completely around the country, including passing by my house in San Diego! It didn't call, or write, or even leave me a Facebook notice! *sniff*sniff*

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=02927009713103273189

bufante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bufante

Still waiting for my tools...? Stuck in Florida for over a month now, seems odd. Any ideas?