Last Post

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

See - I really was sick!!

Last Post

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
klozitshoper wrote:See - I really was sick!!

Last Post

I'm sorry to hear that!

LP

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:I'm sorry to hear that!

LP

So am I. I hope you're all better now.

Welcome back KtC!
How's dad doing?

lp

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Less Posting
of
Last Posts

move along

KtCallista

lplady wrote:So am I. I hope you're all better now.

Welcome back KtC!
How's dad doing?

lp

Officially below cancer levels! Goes back in for more testing in June, after he goes back on nights.

Friend's Mom (who I also call Mom) is dying. Visited her in the hospital. She is in a lot of pain. She has two lungs full of cancer, cancer in her bones and spine. They are radiating some in her pelvis and spine to help her to be able to move again. Really sad, she was denied cancer biopsy 5 years ago by Blue Cross when the first unidentified mass was found in her lungs.

Last Post

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

I get to be a pincushion tomorrow!

LP

Last Post

klozitshoper

KtCallista wrote:Officially below cancer levels! Goes back in for more testing in June, after he goes back on nights.

Friend's Mom (who I also call Mom) is dying. Visited her in the hospital. She is in a lot of pain. She has two lungs full of cancer, cancer in her bones and spine. They are radiating some in her pelvis and spine to help her to be able to move again. Really sad, she was denied cancer biopsy 5 years ago by Blue Cross when the first unidentified mass was found in her lungs.

Last Post

So sad. I am sorry.

Last Post

threat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages threat

Ha, first and last post.

Beat that

Bunnies Ogling Carrots Count: 1 :'(

lplady

threat wrote:Ha, first and last post.

Beat that

I'm going to try really really hard to beat it.

KtC, great news about your dad...YAY!
Sorry to hear about your mom's friend. That's terrible that they wouldn't do further testing. Did she threaten them with a lawsuit or decide to leave it be when she was denied? She'll be in my prayers.

Tennis, hope you get some more answers after today's testing. Are they doing nerve testing on you and that's what the pin cushion statement was about or something else?

lp

j5

something something post.

move along

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
j5 wrote:something something post.

But is it a..
last post?

I'm just hanging out, really.

lplady

inkycatz wrote:But is it a..
last post?

I don't think it was a

last post

KtCallista

lplady wrote:I'm going to try really really hard to beat it.

KtC, great news about your dad...YAY!
Sorry to hear about your mom's friend. That's terrible that they wouldn't do further testing. Did she threaten them with a lawsuit or decide to leave it be when she was denied? She'll be in my prayers.

Tennis, hope you get some more answers after today's testing. Are they doing nerve testing on you and that's what the pin cushion statement was about or something else?

lp

It's my best friend's Mom, but my Mom does know her too. We sold our old house to her. She did think about it, but she is low income, our old house is the first house she and her husband ever owned. They are the ones who taught me that credit cards are evil. They taught me how to be happy with little and still live a real life, and that adults can be social. I owe her so much (not to mention she single-handed-ly kept me from starving in high school, because I'm the kind of person who simply forgets to eat until I stop moving and realize my insides are trying to eat themselves.) So with no money for a lawyer, and the banks trying to take the house we not only sold them, but helped them to buy (my grandma "bought" some of their furniture so they could have a down payment - and my dad paid rent on one of the buildings so he could keep using it while they worked the interest down.) they didn't pursue any legal action.

I for one am happy to finally be back on woot, even if I did miss the Bunnies Ogling Carrots or was that just a facebook tease?

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:It's my best friend's Mom, but my Mom does know her too. We sold our old house to her. She did think about it, but she is low income, our old house is the first house she and her husband ever owned. They are the ones who taught me that credit cards are evil. They taught me how to be happy with little and still live a real life, and that adults can be social. I owe her so much (not to mention she single-handed-ly kept me from starving in high school, because I'm the kind of person who simply forgets to eat until I stop moving and realize my insides are trying to eat themselves.) So with no money for a lawyer, and the banks trying to take the house we not only sold them, but helped them to buy (my grandma "bought" some of their furniture so they could have a down payment - and my dad paid rent on one of the buildings so he could keep using it while they worked the interest down.) they didn't pursue any legal action.

I for one am happy to finally be back on woot, even if I did miss the Bunnies Ogling Carrots or was that just a facebook tease?

LP

Sorry I misread your earlier posting. Glad that you got to visit her while you were at your parents. I'm sure she appreciated you stopping in to see her.

Hmm, thought the woot-off had stopped the other day. Don't remember them ever having two in one week or have they when I've been away from here?

last post

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Sorry I misread your earlier posting. Glad that you got to visit her while you were at your parents. I'm sure she appreciated you stopping in to see her.

Hmm, thought the woot-off had stopped the other day. Don't remember them ever having two in one week or have they when I've been away from here?

last post

I didn't realize it was a woot-off again until about 3 today. I think that they were having too many server problems so they stopped the woot-off until they fixed the problems, it's really rare they do a one day woot-off anymore.

Last Post

lplady

KtCallista wrote:I didn't realize it was a woot-off again until about 3 today. I think that they were having too many server problems so they stopped the woot-off until they fixed the problems, it's really rare they do a one day woot-off anymore.

Last Post

Oh, I know it's usually a multi-day woot-off nowadays. For some reason I thought there was one within the week prior to this one starting. I must have been dreaming.

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Oh, I know it's usually a multi-day woot-off nowadays. For some reason I thought there was one within the week prior to this one starting. I must have been dreaming.

lp

No there was, they stopped it after one day, because half the day was server errors, then the next day was mostly server errors, which is why I wasn't in PWA for 48 hours.

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:No there was, they stopped it after one day, because half the day was server errors, then the next day was mostly server errors, which is why I wasn't in PWA for 48 hours.

LP

Oh, I missed all that...thankfully.

last Saturday post

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Oh, I missed all that...thankfully.

last Saturday post

Other than being booted from woot, I missed most of it too.

Last Post

klozitshoper

Last post - REALLY

KtCallista

klozitshoper wrote:Last post - REALLY

REALLY, Totally, Last Post

j5

Las postas.

move along

KtCallista

j5 wrote:Las postas.

LP

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:LP

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Last Post

Last Post for a bit, please take care of the thread, it's been a bit lonely lately.

Last Sadness Post

tennisplayer121

So...docs are finally leaning toward an official diagnosis now. All things point to a pituitary tumor. MRI is tomorrow. Finally feeling better about all of this, since there seems to be some progress in figuring out why I feel like poop all the time.

Last Post

Last Post

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
tennisplayer121 wrote:So...docs are finally leaning toward an official diagnosis now. All things point to a pituitary tumor. MRI is tomorrow. Finally feeling better about all of this, since there seems to be some progress in figuring out why I feel like poop all the time.

Last Post

good luck.

tennisplayer121

no1 wrote:good luck.

Thanks. I have high hopes.

LP

Last Post

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

i'm baccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

just kidding

lp

klozitshoper

finished - over - outdated

LAST POST

pblgov

klozitshoper wrote:finished - over - outdated

LAST POST

barely begun posting the last post

GodfatherND

pblgov wrote:barely begun posting the last post

Last Post
(April Fools!)

pblgov

GodfatherND wrote:Last Post
(April Fools!)

calendars are off by a day
lp

GodfatherND

pblgov wrote:calendars are off by a day
lp

Great! That means I'll be pulling pranks tomorrow!

Last Post

tennisplayer121

Last Post

Last Post

pblgov

GodfatherND wrote:Great! That means I'll be pulling pranks tomorrow!

Last Post

NO, that means you'll be apologizing...

last post

GodfatherND

pblgov wrote:NO, that means you'll be apologizing...

last post

ring...ring..."Hello, is your refrigerator running?"

Last Post