dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:lp

Top Pic oh volunteer mod!

Last Post

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Top Pic oh volunteer mod!

Last Post

Can't sleep Last Post

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
GodfatherND wrote:Can't sleep Last Post

Sleeping now?

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Sleeping now?

lp

I got lots of drug induced sleep thanks to the cold medicine. Feeling a bit out of sorts though now.

LP

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:I got lots of drug induced sleep thanks to the cold medicine. Feeling a bit out of sorts though now.

LP

I have my annual cold, but it's getting better. One more night in the recliner should do it.

I published my book in eBook form today on Smashwords and on Amazon, and I sold three copies tonight!

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:I have my annual cold, but it's getting better. One more night in the recliner should do it.

I published my book in eBook form today on Smashwords and on Amazon, and I sold three copies tonight!

Last Post

Well done!

Last Post

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Well done!

Last Post

Thanks!

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Thanks!

LP

Darn book got in the way of my productivity tonight.... In good news, my need to read pile is getting shorter!

LP

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Darn book got in the way of my productivity tonight.... In good news, my need to read pile is getting shorter!

LP

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Last Post

Watching Ver1 play with Grandma's kitty

Last Post

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Watching Ver1 play with Grandma's kitty

Last Post

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

LP

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
GodfatherND wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all.

LP

Happy Thanksgiving!

D'name love the top picture!

LP

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

D'name love the top picture!

LP

Last Post

jawsuser

Happy Sunday to all and to all a
Last Post.

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Happy Sunday to all and to all a
Last Post.

It's Cyber Monday, and I haven't purchased a thing....yet.

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:It's Cyber Monday, and I haven't purchased a thing....yet.

LP

Back from my parents and having a really really hard time getting back to doing what needs to be done. I think I'm fighting seasonal depression, because really things are getting to me more than they should and I barely kept it together trying to resolve a relatively minor issue with the accountant at the school.... Then of course I'm beating myself up for getting all emotional when it wasn't necessary (I really am not an emotional person - but since having kids the emotions have been more prevalent and annoying.)

I'm battling the decisions I've made in life, but the thing is I really don't mind the decisions I've made. I feel trapped as a Mom, but I LOVE BEING A MOM. UGGH!!!!!! I hate this time of the year....

So anyway, I haven't bought anything, I don't feel like buying anything. I have to plan my daughter's birthday, I have to get stuff shipped to my neices, and I don't even want to think about it.... My poor husband tried to do some online black friday stuff and I will do some local shopping, but at this point I'm kinda glad we decided no adult presents on my side of the family this year again.... as much as I like getting nice things for my family - this year I'll be doing good to take care of the kids.

LP

lplady

Is this really the

last post?

edit: KtC, maybe shopping for some holiday booze first would not be a bad idea. ;)

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Is this really the

last post?

edit: KtC, maybe shopping for some holiday booze first would not be a bad idea. ;)

Yeah maybe. I'm thinking we might do wine this year... It's been so long since I could drink anything really.

Orc says he'll buy me a happy light to put by my laptop and read with. We already only use full spectrum lighting and the extra Vitamin D seems to be helping a little today.... still want to stay in bed, didn't get to, but really wanted to.

LP

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Yeah maybe. I'm thinking we might do wine this year... It's been so long since I could drink anything really.

Orc says he'll buy me a happy light to put by my laptop and read with. We already only use full spectrum lighting and the extra Vitamin D seems to be helping a little today.... still want to stay in bed, didn't get to, but really wanted to.

LP

Last Post

KtCallista

Last Post

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lp

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

GodfatherND

dontwantaname wrote:lp

I'm really hoping one of my good-hearted, benevolent, kindly, charitable, generous, magnamious, and big-hearted friends won the Powerball Lottery. If you are looking to adopt, let me tell you that I'm pretty much toilet trained.

LP

jawsuser

GodfatherND wrote:I'm really hoping one of my good-hearted, benevolent, kindly, charitable, generous, magnamious, and big-hearted friends won the Powerball Lottery. If you are looking to adopt, let me tell you that I'm pretty much toilet trained.

LP

KtC thinking positive thoughts for you. I used to get down really bad while living in western Washington state. Holidays can be nice, but sometimes they just suck the life out of a body.

I actually asked a friend to buy a lottery ticket for me. Here's hoping.

LP

lplady

Here's a bright post to shine on all our last posters. Let the sun shine in.

lp

lplady

double post

lp

GodfatherND

lplady wrote:Here's a bright post to shine on all our last posters. Let the sun shine in.

lp

It's a bright day! Thanks!

Last Post

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:It's a bright day! Thanks!

Last Post

I'm ready for this week to be over. I got some good reading done, lots of fun fiction (put a review on my goodreads, might even move it to the blog...heh) Feeling better, but not that much, and I'm tired.

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:I'm ready for this week to be over. I got some good reading done, lots of fun fiction (put a review on my goodreads, might even move it to the blog...heh) Feeling better, but not that much, and I'm tired.

LP

Hang in there. Only one day left. It didn't dawn on me until I was out driving that you need the sun to make you feel better, but you can't be in the sun or you get sick. So in the bright sunny months it's not good and in the dark colder months it's no better. Darn, that just sucks.(((HUGS)) Oh and extra chocolate for you too!!!

lp

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:I'm ready for this week to be over. I got some good reading done, lots of fun fiction (put a review on my goodreads, might even move it to the blog...heh) Feeling better, but not that much, and I'm tired.

LP

Hoping you feel better.

LP

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Hang in there. Only one day left. It didn't dawn on me until I was out driving that you need the sun to make you feel better, but you can't be in the sun or you get sick. So in the bright sunny months it's not good and in the dark colder months it's no better. Darn, that just sucks.(((HUGS)) Oh and extra chocolate for you too!!!

lp

Yeah, I think my body is broken... it really needs to get itself together so I can go about my life the way I want to, stupid thing.

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:Yeah, I think my body is broken... it really needs to get itself together so I can go about my life the way I want to, stupid thing.

LP

I know you're young, but if Orc's job has you covered now for med. insurance maybe you should consider having hormones checked if you haven't done it already.

"A friend" had lots of stupid stuff going on that seemed to be explained by assuming it was other things. Finally a doc checked her and the light bulb went off that even though she was in her early 30's that was causing all her problems. She was a new person just a few months later. I could only hope it could be something that simple.

At the very least please give yourself a break and ask Orc if it's possible for you to sleep in tomorrow. Supermom cape doesn't need to be on 24/7. Take care of you this weekend.

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:I know you're young, but if Orc's job has you covered now for med. insurance maybe you should consider having hormones checked if you haven't done it already.

"A friend" had lots of stupid stuff going on that seemed to be explained by assuming it was other things. Finally a doc checked her and the light bulb went off that even though she was in her early 30's that was causing all her problems. She was a new person just a few months later. I could only hope it could be something that simple.

At the very least please give yourself a break and ask Orc if it's possible for you to sleep in tomorrow. Supermom cape doesn't need to be on 24/7. Take care of you this weekend.

lp

The extra vitD is helping a lot. We are really quite far North, most of the town is grumpy right now. Tomorrow happy light shopping. I've been forcing myself to go out and be social and that's helping some. I went and sat in my favorite coffee shop with another friend who's going through a bout of seasonal depression and just sitting together reading our own books was nice. It just helps me remember that even though it's irrational, I'm hardly the only one.

I've had depression on and off since puberty.... my dad and sister are both medicated for it (or have been). I think I need to find a better GP. We did do a bunch of tests when I was in last, but I don't know if we did a hormone screen (other than thyroid - that's a known). I also need to get over it and call to schedule a repair surgery for the mess they made during the appendectomy.

I always pushed things hard on my system as a teen. I've been paying for that over the last several years. I know I'm not that old, but I definitely put some stress age onto the system. When Orc and I were getting serious, we were out to dinner and we saw an older gentleman assist his wheel chair bound wife into the ladies, and I turned to him in all seriousness and asked, "Are you sure you want that to be you, because there is a really good chance that will be me. If I'm still walking when I'm 60 I'll be surprised." He said yes.

Of course after that I broke my hip for the second time and the doctors said it was looking great and I could wait until 35 or 40 before having it checked for a replacement again. I've had 3 kids since then, still walking, we shall see.

LP

lplady

Our town is all grumpy too, but that's because the Eagles suck so bad this year. heh

We'll just hope that your future is brighter than you forecast it might be. You know you want to be a supergrandma too.

Have a good weekend and forget Monday until Monday is here. Try and chill to the max after you get some sun. Good night!

lp

Edit: Any update on how Tennis is doing? I haven't seen him around in a while. Didn't know if you talked with him on FB.

second lp

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:The extra vitD is helping a lot. We are really quite far North, most of the town is grumpy right now. Tomorrow happy light shopping. I've been forcing myself to go out and be social and that's helping some. I went and sat in my favorite coffee shop with another friend who's going through a bout of seasonal depression and just sitting together reading our own books was nice. It just helps me remember that even though it's irrational, I'm hardly the only one.

I've had depression on and off since puberty.... my dad and sister are both medicated for it (or have been). I think I need to find a better GP. We did do a bunch of tests when I was in last, but I don't know if we did a hormone screen (other than thyroid - that's a known). I also need to get over it and call to schedule a repair surgery for the mess they made during the appendectomy.

I always pushed things hard on my system as a teen. I've been paying for that over the last several years. I know I'm not that old, but I definitely put some stress age onto the system. When Orc and I were getting serious, we were out to dinner and we saw an older gentleman assist his wheel chair bound wife into the ladies, and I turned to him in all seriousness and asked, "Are you sure you want that to be you, because there is a really good chance that will be me. If I'm still walking when I'm 60 I'll be surprised." He said yes.

Of course after that I broke my hip for the second time and the doctors said it was looking great and I could wait until 35 or 40 before having it checked for a replacement again. I've had 3 kids since then, still walking, we shall see.

LP

I take paxil for depression and anxiety attacks, and it works well for me.

LP

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Our town is all grumpy too, but that's because the Eagles suck so bad this year. heh

We'll just hope that your future is brighter than you forecast it might be. You know you want to be a supergrandma too.

Have a good weekend and forget Monday until Monday is here. Try and chill to the max after you get some sun. Good night!

lp

Edit: Any update on how Tennis is doing? I haven't seen him around in a while. Didn't know if you talked with him on FB.

second lp

He posts regularly on FB, but usually not a lot of personal stuff.

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:He posts regularly on FB, but usually not a lot of personal stuff.

LP

Thanks!

last postest

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Thanks!

last postest

Took the kids to a Christmas event, tried to go shopping (Ver2 made a Christmas ornament and it broke before she got it home so I went looking for a clear plastic ball ornament to remake it with her - couldn't find one any of the places we made it to before I decided I was too tired to take the kids anywhere else).

Looking like popcorn and Doctor Who for dinner with the kids. Spent part of the afternoon reading to Orc, not too bad I guess.

LP

lplady

KtCallista wrote:Took the kids to a Christmas event, tried to go shopping (Ver2 made a Christmas ornament and it broke before she got it home so I went looking for a clear plastic ball ornament to remake it with her - couldn't find one any of the places we made it to before I decided I was too tired to take the kids anywhere else).

Looking like popcorn and Doctor Who for dinner with the kids. Spent part of the afternoon reading to Orc, not too bad I guess.

LP

Sounds much better than yesterday.

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Sounds much better than yesterday.

lp

Yeah, we'll see, tomorrow is Sunday and that blasted Monday is always right on it's heels, makes the whole day just that extra bit more depressing.

LP