norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca



GodfatherND wrote:Oh, that was a long, long time ago. It didn't have caffeine, so it didn't interest me. I'm not sure if I ever tried it.

LP



It was my drink of choice at lunch in high school.

Oh God I'm old.

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:I have tried drinking coffee several times, but it just didn't work out. It wasn't the coffee...it was me. We're still friends.

LP



I gave up caffeine completely for most of a decade. Only fell off the wagon because my husband did too and our friends are coffee roasters and you can get good coffee that will rival a fine wine locally here! (completely different tastes, but same degree of care and artisan-ship)

I vaguely remember Pepsi Clear. I was raised in a Coke only house, but my bestie was a Pepsi guy. I drank whatever was wet in high school, preferably caffeinated.

Last Post

PS - Becca, we like to put a top pic on the start of each page, it can be anything of your choice. Please edit your post and add an image using the img tags "[ img ] URL [ /img ]" without the spaces.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

I definitely drink soda...unfortunately.
LP

Last Post

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
KtCallista wrote:
PS - Becca, we like to put a top pic on the start of each page, it can be anything of your choice. Please edit your post and add an image using the img tags "[ img ] URL [ /img ]" without the spaces.

LP



Didn't realize I started a new page (I was on WAY too early this morning), but it's been fixed.

Off to have (another) Pepsi One.

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
norcalbecca wrote:Didn't realize I started a new page (I was on WAY too early this morning), but it's been fixed.

Off to have (another) Pepsi One.

LP



Nicely done! Excellent top pic!

Had a nap, still feel all head coldy and my eyes are hating the bifocals still.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

Preparing to head out of town for a few days... just found out it's going to rain the entire time I'll be at my intended destination. Joy. Oh well, at least I won't be stuck at home!

LP

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
norcalbecca wrote:Preparing to head out of town for a few days... just found out it's going to rain the entire time I'll be at my intended destination. Joy. Oh well, at least I won't be stuck at home!

LP


Hopefully you won't wind up with a river and sinkhole in any roads you use.
LP

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
jawsuser wrote:Hopefully you won't wind up with a river and sinkhole in any roads you use.
LP



Yeah, let's hope not. Will try to stick with main freeways and keep surface streets to a minimum.

LP

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

LP

Last Post

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Wonder if this will be the

last post of Wed

lp

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
lplady wrote:Wonder if this will be the

last post of Wed

lp



Yep.

LP

Last Post

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
tennisplayer121 wrote:Yep.

LP



Wow, I missed Wed. entirely.

Thursday's Last Post

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
GodfatherND wrote:Wow, I missed Wed. entirely.

Thursday's Last Post



Not this Thursday's Last Post though.

LP

Last Post

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
tennisplayer121 wrote:Not this Thursday's Last Post though.

LP



Correct.

lp

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
lplady wrote:Correct.

lp





LP!

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

TGIF Last Post!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:TGIF Last Post!



Friday's Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:Friday's Last Post



ummm

It's Saturday

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:ummm

It's Saturday

Last Post



Oh yeah.

Sunday's first LP

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

LP

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
tennisplayer121 wrote:LP



Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
KtCallista wrote:Last Post



Last Sleepy Post

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
tennisplayer121 wrote:Last Sleepy Post



Last Procrastinating on my letter of qualification for my promotion Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:Last Procrastinating on my letter of qualification for my promotion Post



Good luck!

LP

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Last Sunday Post

Last Post

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Last First Monday Post

Last Post

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
tennisplayer121 wrote:Last First Monday Post



Second last Monday post.

Just a quick note to say hi and update. Dad is back on hospice. He scared me yesterday. We started a new medicine to try and decrease the mucus and it made him slur his speach, weak, confused, and some hallucinations.I woke up this morning and didn't hear him coughing. I was hesitant to go check on him, I honestly expected him to be dead after yesterday. Thankfully he wasn't. I stopped the medicine yesterday and he was back to normal today. He did go to church this morning, but then was exhausted from coughing. We were supposed to go out to lunch with friends. So friends and I ran out bought food and came back to eat at home with him. The coughing is bad - he sounds like he is trying to cough up a lung and it totally exhausts him.

On a different note they filled in the one hole washed by the rain, but the sinkhole over the upper spillway is still growing. I am waiting for some car to race over it and have the rest of the road fall in. Its amazing to me how many people think "local traffic only" includes them. Oh well if they get caught in the sink hole its their fault.
Done raving last post.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jawsuser wrote:Second last Monday post.

Just a quick note to say hi and update. Dad is back on hospice. He scared me yesterday. We started a new medicine to try and decrease the mucus and it made him slur his speach, weak, confused, and some hallucinations.I woke up this morning and didn't hear him coughing. I was hesitant to go check on him, I honestly expected him to be dead after yesterday. Thankfully he wasn't. I stopped the medicine yesterday and he was back to normal today. He did go to church this morning, but then was exhausted from coughing. We were supposed to go out to lunch with friends. So friends and I ran out bought food and came back to eat at home with him. The coughing is bad - he sounds like he is trying to cough up a lung and it totally exhausts him.

On a different note they filled in the one hole washed by the rain, but the sinkhole over the upper spillway is still growing. I am waiting for some car to race over it and have the rest of the road fall in. Its amazing to me how many people think "local traffic only" includes them. Oh well if they get caught in the sink hole its their fault.
Done raving last post.



We'll be praying for your dad and you!

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
jawsuser wrote:Second last Monday post.

Just a quick note to say hi and update. Dad is back on hospice. He scared me yesterday. We started a new medicine to try and decrease the mucus and it made him slur his speach, weak, confused, and some hallucinations.I woke up this morning and didn't hear him coughing. I was hesitant to go check on him, I honestly expected him to be dead after yesterday. Thankfully he wasn't. I stopped the medicine yesterday and he was back to normal today. He did go to church this morning, but then was exhausted from coughing. We were supposed to go out to lunch with friends. So friends and I ran out bought food and came back to eat at home with him. The coughing is bad - he sounds like he is trying to cough up a lung and it totally exhausts him.

On a different note they filled in the one hole washed by the rain, but the sinkhole over the upper spillway is still growing. I am waiting for some car to race over it and have the rest of the road fall in. Its amazing to me how many people think "local traffic only" includes them. Oh well if they get caught in the sink hole its their fault.
Done raving last post.



Praying for you both.

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:Praying for you both.

LP



How is your dad doing Godfather?

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:How is your dad doing Godfather?

LP



Thanks for asking. He is improving slowly. The pneumonia is finally gone, and now they're working on getting him back into a physical condition to go home. His voice sounds stronger, and his mind is quick. It might take a few more weeks of physical therapy.

Early Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:Thanks for asking. He is improving slowly. The pneumonia is finally gone, and now they're working on getting him back into a physical condition to go home. His voice sounds stronger, and his mind is quick. It might take a few more weeks of physical therapy.

Early Last Post




That all sounds really promising, what a wonderful update!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:That all sounds really promising, what a wonderful update!

LP



Last Post

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "how much for a drink?" The bartender looks up and says "for you, no charge."

LP

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
norcalbecca wrote:A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "how much for a drink?" The bartender looks up and says "for you, no charge."

LP




Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca

Two atoms are sitting next to each other when one atom says "Oh, I think I lost an electron!" to which the other atom replies, "are you sure?" and the first atom says, "I'm positive."

meh meh meh... lol

Last Post

GodfatherND


quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
norcalbecca wrote:Two atoms are sitting next to each other when one atom says "Oh, I think I lost an electron!" to which the other atom replies, "are you sure?" and the first atom says, "I'm positive."

meh meh meh... lol

Last Post



Why did the proton blush? It was positively attracted to the electron.

LP

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Two men walk into a bar. The first one says "I'd like some H2O please". The other man decides he's thirsty too, so he says "I'd like some H2O too". The second man died.

Last Post

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

What do they do with dead chemists?
They barium.

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

norcalbecca


quality posts: 0 Private Messages norcalbecca
KtCallista wrote:What do they do with dead chemists?
They barium.



Ha!

If the Silver Surfer and Iron Man teamed up they'd be alloys.

Last post