KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:I guess ultimately you need to ask yourself, which would be worse? Giving up on it now and never knowing if you're passing up a great deal, or pursuing it and learning that it wasn't worth it afterall?

LP

And how much is just me being grumpy today.

LP

Miss you GMan

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND

Not Grumpy Last Post

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
GodfatherND wrote:Not Grumpy Last Post

Stuffed like a Thanksgiving Day turkey Last Post.

~ First ever Book of Cheats ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 104.9/2000

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
unangrybird wrote:Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away.

LP

get a little closer
don't be shy
get a little closer
with arrid extra dry

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:get a little closer
don't be shy
get a little closer
with arrid extra dry

*facedesks*
Also, you fail at Last Post XD

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:*facedesks*
Also, you fail at Last Post XD

overture, curtains, lights,
this is it, the night of nights
no more rehearsing and nursing a part
we know every part by heart
overture, curtains, lights
this is it, you'll hit the heights
and oh what heights we'll hit
on with the show this is it

tonight what heights we'll hit
on with the show this is it

KtCallista

Last Overwhelmed Post

GodfatherND

KtCallista wrote:Last Overwhelmed Post

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:LP

last post

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:last post

Woot's going to be the death of me.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Woot's going to be the death of me.

LP

Most people make it through that phase, you will too.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Most people make it through that phase, you will too.

LP

I hope so. If nothing else, I just don't want my relationship to be a casualty x.x

LP

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:I hope so. If nothing else, I just don't want my relationship to be a casualty x.x

LP

uh, what? it's not as if there's much to read in the forums. compared to times past, anyway.

KtCallista

no1 wrote:uh, what? it's not as if there's much to read in the forums. compared to times past, anyway.

Good point, I was assuming this was more a number of boxes that will be arriving next week with the woot logo problem though.

LP

no1

KtCallista wrote:Good point, I was assuming this was more a number of boxes that will be arriving next week with the woot logo problem though.

LP

you are prolly rite. altho i thot mostly ninedegrees had bot stuff she needed to buy anyway.

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:you are prolly rite. altho i thot mostly ninedegrees had bot stuff she needed to buy anyway.

ninedegrees? O.o that's an new one XD

But yeah, it's about the flow of boxes that will be coming to the door. A few of the items I bought was what we needed, a few others are for the fiancee's b-day/xmas/v-day, but a few are for me >.> He already gave me the 'eyes of dissapproval' when I told him how much I spent on the nylon HDMI cord for the PS3 because apparently the cords are on sale at Frye's for $3 or something like that xp

LP

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:ninedegrees? O.o that's an new one XD

But yeah, it's about the flow of boxes that will be coming to the door. A few of the items I bought was what we needed, a few others are for the fiancee's

you mean nogoodnik?

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:you mean nogoodnik?

Hey be nice! XD He puts up with enough from me as it is! Besides, we already splurged on a few events this year, not to mention the cross-country road trip that he could have gone on by his lonesome but decided we could afford the extra bucks to take me with him. Had so much fun with that.

Edit: Though I think I'm going to have to remember that 'nogoodnik' next time he's being a little butthead >.>

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Hey be nice! XD He puts up with enough from me as it is! Besides, we already splurged on a few events this year, not to mention the cross-country road trip that he could have gone on by his lonesome but decided we could afford the extra bucks to take me with him. Had so much fun with that.

Edit: Though I think I'm going to have to remember that 'nogoodnik' next time he's being a little butthead >.>

LP

I can't say too much, I had 4 boxes from woot on my porch on Tuesday, granted they were all Birthday of Celebrations

Last Post

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:I can't say too much, I had 4 boxes from woot on my porch on Tuesday, granted they were all Birthday of Celebrations

Last Post

Sweet! We're still trying to figure out what to keep and what to sell XD Though I was glad Ngovednik was happy about the balance bike after he learned how much I paid xp Might or might not keep for his niece. I still get the 'oh jeez' though everytime I mention the shirts, even though he loves the 'Reason for the Season' one and has worn it nearly every day he's had off XD

LP

GodfatherND

Last Post

Nitetigrezz

Jeebus, I never knew my time in hell, aka the pawn shop, could actually teach me a few things about things in general >.< It's weird being able to apply knowledge from such a living nightmare.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Sweet! We're still trying to figure out what to keep and what to sell XD Though I was glad Ngovednik was happy about the balance bike after he learned how much I paid xp Might or might not keep for his niece. I still get the 'oh jeez' though everytime I mention the shirts, even though he loves the 'Reason for the Season' one and has worn it nearly every day he's had off XD

LP

Balance Bikes are Awesome! My 4 year old would have gone nuts if we'd gotten that, our boxes were for the most part crap.

Shirts in all the wrong sizes (mostly jerseys for teams we had to google), Each daughter found one thing they liked and I'm going to use the earbuds, because unlike in the old days they did not come with earwax. Orc's using a pair of sunglasses from my box. The rest is still sitting in the boxes.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Balance Bikes are Awesome! My 4 year old would have gone nuts if we'd gotten that, our boxes were for the most part crap.

Shirts in all the wrong sizes (mostly jerseys for teams we had to google), Each daughter found one thing they liked and I'm going to use the earbuds, because unlike in the old days they did not come with earwax. Orc's using a pair of sunglasses from my box. The rest is still sitting in the boxes.

LP

Oh awesome! I'm glad you guys found some useful items. I know Ngovednik's niece (will call her cub here, since her mom has a very strong bear totem XD) is turning four this year, so that might just be right up her alley. What's fun is her parents enrolled her into Jujitsu, and she's keeping up with kids that are two and three years older than her XD

I think we're going to keep the brass lamp for awhile for the small hope that we can find a shade to replace the one broken. Hand warmers are being saved for the winter. Not sure what Ngovednik wants us to do with the comforter and pillows yet. Shirt will probably be Goodwilled. Going to treasure the Birthday of Celebrations sticker. Everything else will probably be trashed >.<

LP

GodfatherND

Nitetigrezz wrote:Oh awesome! I'm glad you guys found some useful items. I know Ngovednik's niece (will call her cub here, since her mom has a very strong bear totem XD) is turning four this year, so that might just be right up her alley. What's fun is her parents enrolled her into Jujitsu, and she's keeping up with kids that are two and three years older than her XD

I think we're going to keep the brass lamp for awhile for the small hope that we can find a shade to replace the one broken. Hand warmers are being saved for the winter. Not sure what Ngovednik wants us to do with the comforter and pillows yet. Shirt will probably be Goodwilled. Going to treasure the Birthday of Celebrations sticker. Everything else will probably be trashed >.<

LP

Rummage Sale!

LP

Nitetigrezz

GodfatherND wrote:Rummage Sale!

LP

XD If we ever go through the rest of our junk to add more than the few items to it, that might just be a great idea.

LP

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Thought I'd give everyone a rest.

last post

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Oh awesome! I'm glad you guys found some useful items. I know Ngovednik's niece (will call her cub here, since her mom has a very strong bear totem XD) is turning four this year, so that might just be right up her alley. What's fun is her parents enrolled her into Jujitsu, and she's keeping up with kids that are two and three years older than her XD

LP

Now I feel sad I didn't get a sticker in any of the boxes.

Come to think of it, only two of my boxes had bags...

Need to have a rummage sale, big time!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Now I feel sad I didn't get a sticker in any of the boxes.

LP

Aww. For what it's worth, I didn't get the one thing I was hoping for the most: the treasured green woot shirt.

LP

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Now I feel sad I didn't get a sticker in any of the boxes.

LP

Do you mean the Reading Rambo sticker in the Birthday of Celebrations or some other sticker?

lp

Nitetigrezz

lplady wrote:Do you mean the Reading Rambo sticker in the Birthday of Celebrations or some other sticker?

lp

I was just referring to the B_O_C sticker, but no clue if that's what KtC meant.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Aww. For what it's worth, I didn't get the one thing I was hoping for the most: the treasured green woot shirt.

LP

I have the original woot shirt, but I bought it on the day it launched

I didn't get any stickers with my B_O_C The time there were custom buckets I didn't get those either

LP

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

You people are so sweet... can't believe people are still doing

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:You people are so sweet... can't believe people are still doing

Welcome home Skek!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:I have the original woot shirt, but I bought it on the day it launched

I didn't get any stickers with my B_O_C The time there were custom buckets I didn't get those either

LP

O.O So lucky!!! I want a woot shirt so hard core >.<

Oof, that sucks about the sticker. Makes me happier that I managed to get one XD

Last post is here, now with more Nitetigrezz!

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Last post is here, now with more Nitetigrezz!

Apparently so....

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Apparently so....

LP

For better or for worse?

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:For better or for worse?

LP

Isn't it always?

LP

GodfatherND

Hey, SkekTek! We don't post at the fast/furious rate that you and others did long ago. You guys were like speedboats. We're more like luxury cruise liners.

LP

KtCallista

GodfatherND wrote:Hey, SkekTek! We don't post at the fast/furious rate that you and others did long ago. You guys were like speedboats. We're more like luxury cruise liners.

LP

But we still have the last post!

There were times we could close two threads in a week, just for reference - and that wasn't until after I joined, I heard tell it was even faster prior to that!

LP