Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Although if you had another account ready to go and you could remember the password you can get more than one Book of Cheats theoretically

LP

Now there's a thought XD It would feel like I cheated someone else out of theirs though. That just ain't right.

LP

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Nitetigrezz wrote:Now there's a thought XD It would feel like I cheated someone else out of theirs though. That just ain't right.

LP

In the old days you could actually randomly score a Book of Cheats now... now if there are enough you have a fighting chance you don't get anything even funny, let alone worth having.

LP

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:In the old days you could actually randomly score a Book of Cheats now... now if there are enough you have a fighting chance you don't get anything even funny, let alone worth having.

LP

Yeah >.< I hear yah. It seems with popularity the quality of the Book of Cheats had to be lowered. Can't say I don't understand why, but at the same time it can get disheartening when hearing about the glory days of old.

LP

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Yeah >.< I hear yah. It seems with popularity the quality of the Book of Cheats had to be lowered. Can't say I don't understand why, but at the same time it can get disheartening when hearing about the glory days of old.

LP

New owners, more demand, new owners don't really get it.

LP

aardwolf64

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aardwolf64

LP

x7

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:New owners, more demand, new owners don't really get it.

LP

That's a shame. It's getting to the point where it's more of a novelty now with how much of a horse race it's turned into.

Don't get me wrong. I love the lamp and we're still holding onto the balance bike until we decide what to do with it. But having the frosted glass shade for the lamp arrive shattered was heart-breaking. If I participate again, it's going to be more for the fun and competition and meeting more people than anything.

LP

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Nitetigrezz wrote:But having the frosted glass shade for the lamp arrive shattered was heart-breaking.

How many times can I break til I shatter?
Over the line, can't define what I'm after
I always turn the car around
Give me a break; let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time
But I'm shattered

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Wow!

Lots of last post posting of late. Good job peeps!

Welcome to the new lp posters.

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Wow!

lp

Welcome lplady, yes we have some new life helping the thread.

lp

lplady

KtCallista wrote:Welcome lplady, yes we have some new life helping the thread.

lp

Woohoo!

You must have tons of excitement and anxiety all going on at the same time considering the move and new job. Take care of you!

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:Woohoo!

You must have tons of excitement and anxiety all going on at the same time considering the move and new job. Take care of you!

lp

...and the already broken toe that Orc kicked hard last night (on accident - although I'm still not sure how he forgot my foot was right there).

You know me too well. I am beside myself with things I'm trying to figure out - especially schools for the versions! *crossingfingers* it all comes together.

lp

lplady

You broke another toe?

There should be a one time toe limit on broken toes. You passed ten long ago. ;P

You'll find a good fit. When does the new area start the school year or did they already?

lp

KtCallista

lplady wrote:You broke another toe?

There should be a one time toe limit on broken toes. You passed ten long ago. ;P

You'll find a good fit. When does the new area start the school year or did they already?

lp

They start Sept 2. Our schools were supposed to start next Tuesday, but the school district didn't get any of their summer building projects done, so none of the elementary schools have bathrooms, the junior high is still not safe to be entered without a hard hat, and the high school science rooms are not finished. So the superintendent decided on Monday to delay schools by 2 weeks, so now instead of 6 weeks at their old school the kids are going to get 4.

We were pretty much committed to them staying a couple weeks ago (when they returned to dance and marimba - they committed to some September performance dates), plus we put off getting a rental until I get there so we can focus on selling our place and packing.

Now, it's all a mess. The Versions' school is actually ready to go - it's a STEAM Charter, but they are required to use the district schedule because it's in their charter, they pay for buses through the district, and food service.

LP

edit: I''ve lost count on the toes. I don't think I have a single straight toe, well maybe the one I broke a couple times...

lp

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:How many times can I break til I shatter?
Over the line, can't define what I'm after
Give me a break; let me make my own pattern
All that it takes is some time
But I'm shattered

What song is that from o.o I recognize the lyrics....

lplady wrote:Wow!

lp

Just took a bit of CPR, though I refused to do mouth to mouth >.>

KtCallista wrote:I''ve lost count on the toes. I don't think I have a single straight toe, well maybe the one I broke a couple times...

lp

That's not how you're supposed to straighten them? ~looks down at her finger-toes~ Huh....

Sucks things are going so jock-eyed with the school situation x.x

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:That's not how you're supposed to straighten them? ~looks down at her finger-toes~ Huh....

Sucks things are going so jock-eyed with the school situation x.x

LP

Yeah, we just wanted them to have a bit more time to see friends. Maybe it's a bit of me delaying the inevitable task of apartment hunting, but I really need to be there in person and I can't travel back and forth on the weekends, there is just to much to do.

LP

Btw the song is Shattered by O.A.R.

lp

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Yeah, we just wanted them to have a bit more time to see friends. Maybe it's a bit of me delaying the inevitable task of apartment hunting, but I really need to be there in person and I can't travel back and forth on the weekends, there is just to much to do.

LP

Btw the song is Shattered by O.A.R.

lp

Oof, packed schedule is packed x.x You're right though. Having that closure is very important in children's lives. I never got that with my friends when I was little, and it left me feeling very awkward and kind of empty inside at the new school.

Also didn't help that I was an introvert though >.>

LP

Edit: Thanks!

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Oof, packed schedule is packed x.x You're right though. Having that closure is very important in children's lives. I never got that with my friends when I was little, and it left me feeling very awkward and kind of empty inside at the new school.

Also didn't help that I was an introvert though >.>

LP

Edit: Thanks!

House-full of introverts here. My kids had mixed feelings about it, but the middle especially thanked me for giving them one last chance to dance with their troupe.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:House-full of introverts here. My kids had mixed feelings about it, but the middle especially thanked me for giving them one last chance to dance with their troupe.

LP

Awww, that's awesome that they're getting it then. I'm sure it'll be a big help in making the transition

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Awww, that's awesome that they're getting it then. I'm sure it'll be a big help in making the transition

LP

Oh good! I'll stop second guessing the decision then.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Oh good! I'll stop second guessing the decision then.

LP

XD You sound about as bad as I am with second guessing myself xp

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:XD You sound about as bad as I am with second guessing myself xp

LP

Go skim the new blog post on that page I linked you the other day.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Go skim the new blog post on that page I linked you the other day.

LP

...I live and breath this. I thought it was just that I lost myself somewhere along the way. I haven't had a favorite color or food since high school. I thought I was so weird for it. So... broken.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:...I live and breath this. I thought it was just that I lost myself somewhere along the way. I haven't had a favorite color or food since high school. I thought I was so weird for it. So... broken.

LP

Choosing one is cruelty to the rest of your likes and experience.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Choosing one is cruelty to the rest of your likes and experience.

LP

And it can really depend on your mood and what kind of day you had and what you've been eating lately or what the color is on and by choosing just one you're blocking out so many other possibilities and... you've probably had every one of these thoughts and then some, so I'll stop XD

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:And it can really depend on your mood and what kind of day you had and what you've been eating lately or what the color is on and by choosing just one you're blocking out so many other possibilities and... you've probably had every one of these thoughts and then some, so I'll stop XD

LP

Do you have any idea how long it took us to pick the color scheme for the living room? Even then we knew it had to work with the existing carpet and then hopefully another color because we never really liked the color of the carpet, but couldn't afford to replace it at the time (and actually aren't going to, because we are selling).

lp

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Do you have any idea how long it took us to pick the color scheme for the living room? Even then we knew it had to work with the existing carpet and then hopefully another color because we never really liked the color of the carpet, but couldn't afford to replace it at the time (and actually aren't going to, because we are selling).

lp

I have an idea x.x Ngo and I bat around ideas all the time. We kind of have a theme for the bedroom because both of us had blankets that go with it, but it's a very flexible color scheme. Nothing is really set for any of the other rooms though xp It's just been a combination of what we find appealing and what my ma decides to get for us. By not making a solid decision it just feels like we can keep our options more open when we get a house, but at the same time I still stress because that might mean we'll wind up with things that won't work in certain rooms and then we'll have to find ways to make the colors work or be forced to restrict our options more or find a way to incorporate those items into another room that might have that theme, but what if we don't want to use that color at all! Not such a bad thing for small things that can be replaced, but big furniture and paintings feel like such a commitment >.<

Sorry for the rambles. Way, way too easy to ramble about this XD

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:I have an idea x.x Ngo and I bat around ideas all the time. We kind of have a theme for the bedroom because both of us had blankets that go with it, but it's a very flexible color scheme. Nothing is really set for any of the other rooms though xp It's just been a combination of what we find appealing and what my ma decides to get for us. By not making a solid decision it just feels like we can keep our options more open when we get a house, but at the same time I still stress because that might mean we'll wind up with things that won't work in certain rooms and then we'll have to find ways to make the colors work or be forced to restrict our options more or find a way to incorporate those items into another room that might have that theme, but what if we don't want to use that color at all! Not such a bad thing for small things that can be replaced, but big furniture and paintings feel like such a commitment >.<

Sorry for the rambles. Way, way too easy to ramble about this XD

LP

It's ok, I'm too distracted to focus through most of it anyway. I really am getting nothing done today.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:It's ok, I'm too distracted to focus through most of it anyway. I really am getting nothing done today.

LP

And back from lunch. Can't wait til next week and the new schedule. By this time monday, I'll only have an hour left instead of four hours xp

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:And back from lunch. Can't wait til next week and the new schedule. By this time monday, I'll only have an hour left instead of four hours xp

LP

That'll be nice.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:That'll be nice.

LP

Absolutely. Ngo isn't looking forward to waking up a half hour earlier, but I love feeling like I have some of the day left after work.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Absolutely. Ngo isn't looking forward to waking up a half hour earlier, but I love feeling like I have some of the day left after work.

LP

I'm not a morning person.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:I'm not a morning person.

LP

That's the weird thing. I hate mornings, but I love having the day ahead of me >.< It's the initial getting my arse up and out of bed that's the hardest. I wouldn't be surprised if I hold a record of some kind for hitting the snooze button. I always feel guilty sleeping in too late though v.v

Seriously, I can't win.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:That's the weird thing. I hate mornings, but I love having the day ahead of me >.< It's the initial getting my arse up and out of bed that's the hardest. I wouldn't be surprised if I hold a record of some kind for hitting the snooze button. I always feel guilty sleeping in too late though v.v

Seriously, I can't win.

LP

You would have to beat my snooze button records first! I also talk in my sleep to anyone trying to wake me, I'll say anything to make them go away.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:You would have to beat my snooze button records first! I also talk in my sleep to anyone trying to wake me, I'll say anything to make them go away.

LP

XD What's really bad is I can hold an entire conversation with Ngo through grunts now, and not really remember a thing. I can't wake up with the very first alarm, so we have both phones set to go off at various times.

LP

PUfelix85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PUfelix85

I don't get it. Can someone explain the point of all of this?

x8

KtCallista

PUfelix85 wrote:I don't get it. Can someone explain the point of all of this?

The point of last post? ummm, none.

The rules are easy though. Every post must end with "last post", "lp", or some variation of the same. The game is won when the thread is locked by a moderator sometime after page 100 and the last post is a permanent last post. That individual has 24 hours to open a new thread or the first last poster to be hanging out can take the rights.
Every new page needs a top pic, you can post pictures anytime but the top pic is required. (it can be added by editing your post).

A true last post in the end of the thread is posted with an image, but this is not required.

It's fun, it passes the time, and the company is usually pretty awesome. We all hang out in PWA as well, well except for Godfather, but he's on a sabbatical right now.

Welcome!

Post now, post often, but always POST LAST!

last post

lplady

Nitetigrezz wrote:Now there's a thought XD It would feel like I cheated someone else out of theirs though. That just ain't right.

LP

What's not right is no top pic!!!

//snickers

last post

Nitetigrezz

lplady wrote:What's not right is no top pic!!!

//snickers

last post

~flails~
I keep failing at that x.x Shall remedy asap!

After I take this Last Post XD

Edit: Posted Top Pic in honor of the newest person to post in this thread XD

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:~flails~
I keep failing at that x.x Shall remedy asap!

After I take this Last Post XD

Edit: Posted Top Pic in honor of the newest person to post in this thread XD

I should really save that explanation of LP, I think that's my best yet Must be because I'm writing instruction manuals at work.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:I should really save that explanation of LP, I think that's my best yet Must be because I'm writing instruction manuals at work.

LP

Very clear and concise- I'd use it!

Isn't great though when you're in just the right mindset for something? XD

LP