mrwolfe00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrwolfe00
monty211982 wrote:I honestly don't care what I get, just the fact that I finally was able to purchase my first b to the o to the c makes me happy. Whatever comes will just be icing on the cake.

lol yeah don't think anyone really cares what they get it's the thrill of the hunt!

-me

7lords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7lords
djangelic wrote:Question! my first Bindle of Carrots was actually called "Random Crap" and now i have a Bindle of Carrots. Whats the difference?

Well, you know what carrots do to cr@p.

moxxee

quality posts: 13 Private Messages moxxee
RoachisaroacH wrote:

Post quality thoughts or insane humor and you too can have a number next to your quality posts.

Quality post!!!

carpan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages carpan

woot!, I have been trying and failing miserably at getting my hands on a HP TouchPad 16GB for the past few days. I know you offered these on August 5 and I am willing to help relieve you of any order cancellations/returns that you have received. Whether you feel generous enough to put one in my Bundle of Crops or if you allow me to purchase a few at current market price, I would be very appreciative.

Berg of Carp- 5/22/12, 3/22/12, 12/25/11, 12/6/11, 10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 7/12/11, 6/15/11, 4/1/11, 12/25/10, 12/1/10, 10/21/10

CDUAbove

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CDUAbove

What do you think an unopened Bundle of Crops would go for on Ebay?

Petroglyph

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Petroglyph
carpan wrote:woot!, I have been trying and failing miserably at getting my hands on a HP TouchPad 16GB for the past few days. I know you offered these on August 5 and I am willing help relieve you of any order cancellations/returns that you have received. Whether you feel generous enough to put one in my Bundle of Crops or if you allow me to purchase a few at current market price, I would be very appreciative.

I second that notion. Wait...just put his Bundle of Crops Touchpad in mine and we'll be square.
Thanks again Woot.
Hugs and kisses.

durkzilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages durkzilla
Petroglyph wrote:I second that notion. Wait...just put his Bundle of Crops Touchpad in mine and we'll be square.
Thanks again Woot.
Hugs and kisses.

Keep your eyes on Deals.woot.com - they are posting HP Touchpad deals there as they come up. Be quick or be Touchpadless!

moxxee

quality posts: 13 Private Messages moxxee
durkzilla wrote:Keep your eyes on Deals.woot.com - they are posting HP Touchpad deals there as they come up. Be quick or be Touchpadless!

There has been a dry spell since around noon CT. Maybe something will pop up when midnight rolls around...

robbbbb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages robbbbb

Random question... I have 1 quality post attributed to me, but I can't figure out which one. Is there a way to find out?

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz
robbbbb wrote:Random question... I have 1 quality post attributed to me, but I can't figure out which one. Is there a way to find out?

http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=3830617&PageIndex=2&ReplyCount=379#post3830715

That one.

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

I had 1 quality post at one point and now I don't. Do quality posts expire? Or was that on my old account that I can't remember anymore? I could have sworn it was on this account.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

seahokedrama wrote:I had 1 quality post at one point and now I don't. Do quality posts expire? Or was that on my old account that I can't remember anymore? I could have sworn it was on this account.

No, they don't expire. On occasion a post that was tagged as a quality post might be deleted but even in that case, I've seen the post count remain the same. You might check your other account(s).

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama
ThunderThighs wrote:No, they don't expire. On occasion a post that was tagged as a quality post might be deleted but even in that case, I've seen the post count remain the same. You might check your other account(s).

OK thanks,

It must have been my old account. Not sure what happened to my old acocunt- had to re-sign up before xmas. Not a problem though- this one works fine.

7lords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7lords
seahokedrama wrote:I had 1 quality post at one point and now I don't. Do quality posts expire? Or was that on my old account that I can't remember anymore? I could have sworn it was on this account.

Maybe you had a post that was so bad, it negated the quality post

kellyj730

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyj730

Hoping for craptastic day!!!!!

nrowensby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nrowensby
kellyj730 wrote:Hoping for craptastic day!!!!!

Has anyone's crap shipped yet?

js5752

quality posts: 0 Private Messages js5752
nrowensby wrote:Has anyone's crap shipped yet?

Mine hasn't changed to shipped yet. I figured maybe I'd get lucky and at least find a placeholder in FedEx but no such luck.

How long does it usually take to starting rolling out the bags?

xmason99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xmason99

Bindle of Carrots!
Bindle of Carrots!

ALL HAIL WOOT!
WOOT IS LIFE!

Seriously, a debranded monitor with surface damage would be sweet...

limerickx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limerickx

Three Ben Wallaces, three Ben Wallaces, three Ben Walaces......

ocodeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocodeo
octobermedia wrote:Can I specify female college students?? LOL

That's the only kind that comes in booths

durkzilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages durkzilla

Just tried track by reference - nothing yet...

carpan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages carpan

Bundle of Crops probably won't ship until 8/24/11.

Berg of Carp- 5/22/12, 3/22/12, 12/25/11, 12/6/11, 10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 7/12/11, 6/15/11, 4/1/11, 12/25/10, 12/1/10, 10/21/10

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz
carpan wrote:Bundle of Crops probably won't ship until 8/24/11.

If were saying 5 business days, does that count Thursday? If not, then yeah tomorrow sounds right.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

The baggies always take longer to ship. Why? Because all the items from the Woot Off need to ship first so the Woot gods know what's left over.

While I'm not all that experienced with it, I do believe the Bundle of Crops usually start getting place holders about 7 - 10 days after the Woot Off finishes.

Then they all get piled onto the truck at once and proceed to Fed Ex Dallas where they wait, building anticipation, until they're...uh...ripe.

The longest I've ever waited was the "Blizzard" crap that got held up due to snow in Dallas. That one took a full three weeks to travel from Austin to Dallas. Many waited over a month for theirs.

So, while we all haunt the Fed Ex site dreaming of a placeholder...it'll be a few days, yet.

TPW will let us know when things start moving in the warehouse.

acraigl

quality posts: 41 Private Messages acraigl
durkzilla wrote:Keep your eyes on Deals.woot.com - they are posting HP Touchpad deals there as they come up. Be quick or be Touchpadless!

I gambled and got lucky with the TouchPad. As soon as I saw it was announced on Saturday (from Engadget, I believe), I purchased one at the SMB (Small Media Business) store at HP.com, but at full price ($422 all in). Once I got my order confirmation, I emailed them and asked for a price adjustment to $99. That confirmation came in last night around 7pm.

Just waiting for shipment of it, and the Android port to it

rjanecek2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rjanecek2
alexxxz wrote:http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=3830617&PageIndex=2&ReplyCount=379#post3830715

That one.

How can you tell?

xSkoad

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xSkoad
rjanecek2 wrote:How can you tell?

If you click on your name to go to your profile page where it shows all your recent activity tot he right. The woot ! will be yellow instead of green. I believe thats how you tell anyway.

fahadqureshi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fahadqureshi

this must be the first time i got a Bundle of Crops and haven't been on the blog constantly checking order status or discussing what crap i want or might be getting, thanks to the whole hp touchpad fiasco. i have no idea where the past 4 days went all i know is i got one (H)

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
xSkoad wrote:If you click on your name to go to your profile page where it shows all your recent activity tot he right. The woot ! will be yellow instead of green. I believe thats how you tell anyway.

i think the color just indicates what site the comment was posted on (woot main, kids, wine etc.)

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

RoachisaroacH

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RoachisaroacH
rjanecek2 wrote:How can you tell?

I would actually say it's this one http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4592404

If you look at the main section for the item it has your name right under "QUALITY POSTS".

I found it by searching for your username in the search box

Petroglyph

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Petroglyph
acraigl wrote:I gambled and got lucky with the TouchPad. As soon as I saw it was announced on Saturday (from Engadget, I believe), I purchased one at the SMB (Small Media Business) store at HP.com, but at full price ($422 all in). Once I got my order confirmation, I emailed them and asked for a price adjustment to $99. That confirmation came in last night around 7pm.

Just waiting for shipment of it, and the Android port to it

Yeah, I have one on backorder at HP Small Business. So we will see. Looks like webOS might actually survive although there are Ubuntu options and likely Droid as you say.

It would be great if Woot would offer the Touchpads again at msrp though. I'd get some for friends/family.

Joffroi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joffroi

Got my shipping confirmation! Currently 1.2lbs of deliciously awesome crap heading my way!

nrowensby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nrowensby
Joffroi wrote:Got my shipping confirmation! Currently 1.2lbs of deliciously awesome crap heading my way!

It's just taking them longer to pack up my TV... ROFL!

outrager

quality posts: 0 Private Messages outrager
Joffroi wrote:Got my shipping confirmation! Currently 1.2lbs of deliciously awesome crap heading my way!

Do they send out shipping confirmations by e-mail?

Joffroi

outrager wrote:Do they send out shipping confirmations by e-mail?

Yes they do.

kirthiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirthiss

oops! HP Touchpad weighs 1.6 lbs!

trivedi1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trivedi1

They are sending something really heavy to me, I felt the earth shake on about 5.9 scale. It's probably a transformer.

Joffroi

kirthiss wrote:oops! HP Touchpad weighs 1.6 lbs!

Eh, I was one of the lucky ones that got a 32GB this past weekend.

dirtworship

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dirtworship

mine's on it's way! 0.3 lbs. I'd say a letter weighs that much.

shnsajax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shnsajax

Since I have not received my confirmation. I would like to remind Woot that Thursday is my Bday ;-). Guessing it takes a couple of days to ship out this many bags.