TSOG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TSOG

Yep, a classic...woot-off killer!

coleco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coleco

Why would you NOT want one of these babies. I mean honestly, why would you ever want to touch a toilet handle. I mean, everybody using that thing is taking a The Day the Ponies Come Back (2000), wiping their ass, then touching that goddamn handle. Wouldn't you rather just flush the toilet with your shoes?

jbhopkins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbhopkins
Noxide wrote:Shoot me now!!

See, you say that, but then when someone tries to shoot you, you start crying.

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals

That's it! Flush this Woot! Off!

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

Sigh. No new monkeys.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

gjames

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gjames
rprebel wrote:or maybe, I don't know, WASH YOUR HANDS? Hit those fecal-coliform-soaked hands with enough anti-bacterial soap and it won't matter what you got splashed with.

Careful. Those anti-bacterial soaps can throw off the measuring of your blood glucose levels for the diabetics out there, resulting in a misapplication of insulin.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
johare1 wrote:...and does a third day mean a second Bindle of Carrots?

Nope, no extra Bundle of Crops but if there were, it would mean a chance at getting monkeys. As this is not really moving along though...I think that the woot off is over. ;__;

Noxide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Noxide
jbhopkins wrote:See, you say that, but then when someone tries to shoot you, you start crying.

True. True.

Noxide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Noxide
jbhopkins wrote:See, you say that, but then when someone tries to shoot you, you start crying.

True. True.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

is over

goodnight folks!

the fat lady is yelling her cigarette smoke filled lungs out

Jalek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jalek

I'll bet they're making up a Bindle of Carrots sale now and they'll toss three of these in each bag to get rid of them.

xamen7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xamen7
duodec wrote:Sigh. No new monkeys.

Yup, that's it. No new monkeys...

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

Hurry up and flush this one. Looks like a 3 day Woot off!

gjames

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gjames
whatsamattaU wrote:Not recently, but too tired to look up the previous woot-offs now. Nothing comes to mind.

Well, there was the moofi bag, but that was simultaneous with the red-white-and-blue sweatbands bag, wasn't it?

barrytice

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barrytice

Crud.

And to think I'm actually awake to get some monkeys.

sdc100

quality posts: 505 Private Messages sdc100
AngelSilhouette wrote:The alternative is to let the mist that flies up out of the bowl settle on your toothbrushes and hand towels. :p Really it doesn't drip onto the seat, but if it did and did dry there, I'd rather get a dirty bum than a dirty toothbrush and hand towel. What I do notice, after being trained to put the seat down before I flush, is that it causes mold to grow on the inside of the lid.

Actually, it does drip on to the seat. We actually verified several the existing studies. You can too. Simply color your toilet water with a fluorescent dye. Cover and then flush. Then turn off the lights and turn on a UV light. You will see droplets all over the cover and the seat. As for the toothbrushes, combs, razors and clean towels, we keep them protected in a cabinet. Wet towels are protected by the shower curtain. We also have antimicrobial gadgets throughout the apartment. Sorry, I currently work in a lab with various pathogens (including HIV) and this stuff is drilled into our heads.

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel
gjames wrote:Careful. Those anti-bacterial soaps can throw off the measuring of your blood glucose levels for the diabetics out there, resulting in a misapplication of insulin.

Noted for when I become diabetic, thx.

sdc100

quality posts: 505 Private Messages sdc100
rprebel wrote:or maybe, I don't know, WASH YOUR HANDS? Hit those fecal-coliform-soaked hands with enough anti-bacterial soap and it won't matter what you got splashed with.

Yeah, I addressed that in my initial post. It doesn't prevent toilet water from splashing onto your sleeves or clothes.

When you have one of these you can wash your hands BEFORE flushing. Simply step on the flusher right before you head out the door. Nothing lands on you or your clothes.

pg318

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pg318
bubbawheat wrote:Picard has a voice activated flush - "Number1, make it go....number2, call Geordy - we got a purge this antimater"

Must be a big issue on board the Enterprise - Picard is always making entries about the captain's log in his diary...

pg318

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pg318
sdc100 wrote:For about $5 each why not. Studies have repeatedly shown that splashing from a flushed toilet can reach over ten feet so it's nice to not have to touch the handle (even if we wash our hands afterwards). I don't want my sleeves above the bowl either. So what the heck ... in for 3.

Sounds like they should make these with really long cables, so you can mount them on the other side of the bathroom, or in another room entirely...