0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer Naga 17-Button Laser Gaming Mouse
$44.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

superstargoddess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages superstargoddess

Crap, really want, but not sure about refurb. What do you guys think?

I am looking to buy "Life Choices", any size, send me a message!

So fuhqued up.

ohwhoaitzjoe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ohwhoaitzjoe

I've bought a refurbished Razer Lachesis from Woot. It basically had none of the original packaging, and it had a few scratches on the bottom of the mouse. This was true for all the mice my friends and I received. If you don't mind that, then its worth saving a few bills then.

freshaire67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freshaire67

I have trouble handing a 2 button mouse.... 17 is just crazy talk

Mawgy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Mawgy
superstargoddess wrote:Crap, really want, but not sure about refurb. What do you guys think?

Have 2 refurb razer mice, both worked like champs. Dog killed first one, other i'm using now. I would have been happier if the naga had 9 number pad buttons, so they could be a bit bigger though.

mydnight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mydnight

Come on, scooba

roooshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roooshi

For $50 i dont think it is really worth it. Ive seen this mouse new for around $60 on some sites and ive seen it "like-new" on craigslist for like $40.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
superstargoddess wrote:Crap, really want, but not sure about refurb. What do you guys think?

Refurbished products go through a lot more testing than normal products. I have bought several refurbished products in the past from woot and have not had any problems with any of them.

Each and every refurb has been inspected - as opposed to 1 out of every hundred coming off the lot new. Refurbished products are great money savers

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

Maybe I'm the only one awake. Sorry, I can't help with your question.

Bigbadcherokee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bigbadcherokee

Don't buy refurb Razors. Mine came from Woot with some nerd's hand gunk on the sides and has had performance problems (That could just be because Razors suck sometimes...)

superstargoddess

ohwhoaitzjoe wrote:I've bought a refurbished Razer Lachesis from Woot. It basically had none of the original packaging, and it had a few scratches on the bottom of the mouse. This was true for all the mice my friends and I received. If you don't mind that, then its worth saving a few bills then.

I have a Lachesis right now actually. Wanted a Naga for a long time, but when I actually got money, I wanted to hold on to the money!

This is REALLY a good deal though! Still not sure, looks like I have a few mins to decide.

So fuhqued up.

tac20131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tac20131

I bought a refurbed Razer Death Adder from Woot several months back. Hasn't given me a reason to think there's a problem. I wouldn't be worried by the word "refurbished."

alaskajoel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alaskajoel
freshaire67 wrote:I have trouble handing a 2 button mouse.... 17 is just crazy talk

There's a mac for that

primesol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages primesol

Using a refurb Diamondback right now... but the left button is going out on me... hrm...

bowiebulge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bowiebulge

This is a very nice mouse at the price, but I prefer my mice a little heavier (I mean physically heavier, as with the weight.) Whether you're gaming or just doing precision mouse tasks, it's nice to have a little more heft behind what you're doing.

Razor is of course very high quality, and I can't imagine the refurbishment matters much. Don't get imposed by 17 buttons; only the ones you program will do stuff.

If your friends have one, and you get some alone time with it, you can set the hotbuttons to do stuff like open OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES! links whenever he mistakenly hits it. That's pretty lulzy.

tlmullen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlmullen

Anyone have any luck winning either game yet for the Bindle of Carrots

superstargoddess

bowiebulge wrote:This is a very nice mouse at the price, but I prefer my mice a little heavier (I mean physically heavier, as with the weight.) Whether you're gaming or just doing precision mouse tasks, it's nice to have a little more heft behind what you're doing.

Razor is of course very high quality, and I can't imagine the refurbishment matters much. Don't get imposed by 17 buttons; only the ones you program will do stuff.

If your friends have one, and you get some alone time with it, you can set the hotbuttons to do stuff like open OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES! links whenever he mistakenly hits it. That's pretty lulzy.

Loved your comment!

So fuhqued up.

nightfate

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nightfate

Also running on moofi right as an identical deal. http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f7655973-7759-4319-a3a1-6bd691760ca2/razer-naga-17-button-laser-gaming-mouse-refurbished

I can't guarantee they'll still be in stock when they sell out in the woot-off!, but if you hesitated and decided to go for it a minute too late, hit the moofi link to buy it from woot!'s other front.

Pssssssh. That's nothing special. But I'll take twelve.

superstargoddess

Now I'm wondering how hard those little buttons will be to push since I have long fingernails. Prefer to hit them with my thumb instead of my thumbnail. I better decide fast from what I see on my Wootchecker. ><

So fuhqued up.

paxt0n

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paxt0n

Anyone want to loan a poor college student some $$ to get in on the woot off?

paxt0n

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paxt0n
nightfate wrote:Also running on moofi right as an identical deal. http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f7655973-7759-4319-a3a1-6bd691760ca2/razer-naga-17-button-laser-gaming-mouse-refurbished

I can't guarantee they'll still be in stock when they sell out in the woot-off!, but if you hesitated and decided to go for it a minute too late, hit the moofi link to buy it from woot!'s other front.

What the hell is moofi anyway? It just showed up on my Woot Watcher app one day.

neenerneenernine11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages neenerneenernine11

is anyone getting anything from the games?

theman712

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theman712

If you want a mouse with any weight to it, avoid Razer mice. They are lighter than a feather.

Otherwise theyre decent.

superstargoddess

Finally decided, I got in for 1.

So fuhqued up.

EFDIII

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EFDIII
neenerneenernine11 wrote:is anyone getting anything from the games?

I got over 1500 points and a Beach of Canadians appeared. I guess it was supposed to send me to an order page, but it never loaded.

reiver69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reiver69

The razer keyboard I got from the last woot-off has dead keys...not buying any more of this crap

tlmullen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlmullen
EFDIII wrote:I got over 1500 points and a Beach of Canadians appeared. I guess it was supposed to send me to an order page, but it never loaded.

Same thing happened to me. I even got a picture of the screen. Bet they still wont do anything. This sucks

Im finally giving up after having it happen for the second time

Kao1138

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Kao1138
Mawgy wrote:Have 2 refurb razer mice, both worked like champs. Dog killed first one, other i'm using now. I would have been happier if the naga had 9 number pad buttons, so they could be a bit bigger though.

That doesn't sound right, the cat is supposed to be the one to kill the mouse.

mcom2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcom2000

Thanks Night Fate for the tip about Moofi! Turned out it was also $5 cheaper ($39.99) on the Buy It page (even though it shows $44.99 on the first.) Also, after I purchased it, I noticed in the comments that you can supposedly also get tax waived if you put "tax sucks" in the coupon code. Too late for me to try it, but someone else might see if it works.

aznballer735

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aznballer735

if u missed this u can still catch it on

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f7655973-7759-4319-a3a1-6bd691760ca2/razer-naga-17-button-laser-gaming-mouse-refurbished#13

http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/fadetoblack

its just 10 cheaper n all
still part of woot!
just upside down
39.99 instead of 44.99

n u have time 2 use coupon :tax sucks
for another $5 off
bump me up

aznballer735

wootalyzer wrote:Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer Naga 17-Button Laser Gaming Mouse
$44.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

if u missed this u can still catch it on

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f7655973-7759-4319-a3a1-6bd691760ca2/razer-naga-17-button-laser-gaming-mouse-refurbished#13

http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/fadetoblack

its just 10 cheaper n all
still part of woot!
just upside down
39.99 instead of 44.99

n u have time 2 use coupon :tax sucks
for another $5 off
bump me up

aznballer735

paxt0n wrote:What the hell is moofi anyway? It just showed up on my Woot Watcher app one day.

if u look close moofi
is woot! upside down

antipode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antipode

Arrived today with a broken right-click.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

antipode wrote:Arrived today with a broken right-click.

Aw man, well, if you haven't done so already- email us at service@woot.com. We can point you in the right direction.

superstargoddess

antipode wrote:Arrived today with a broken right-click.

Oh my god! Mine has a broken right click as well! That is so weird! They obviously didn't test out these refurbs before they sent them out. -.-

So fuhqued up.