0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Vizio 32" 720p LCD HDTV
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

risad

quality posts: 8 Private Messages risad

It's a 720, at $200, it'd be a steal, but at $249 plus shipping, it's a standard refurb price...

w3kn

quality posts: 8 Private Messages w3kn

I bought a 32" Samsung 3 years ago for the same price. Yawn.

79 woots and counting!

cornellbigred

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cornellbigred

I wanted the headphones :'( they sold out so quickly!

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt

Can be purchased at Walmart for $298,new with full warranty! Why take a chance on a refurb?

hards7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hards7

wootoff killah.

risad

I wanted the headphones too! I wonder if they'll fit in a box of crayons???

Jandoisking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jandoisking

The wootoff has been killed

risad

It's like watching paint dry...

turruso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turruso

I just won a (virtual) Bindle of Carrots from Woot.com for playing Sling-A-Monkey! I welcome your virtual jealousy! http://www.woot.com/3uo.r, can't wait to see all the virtual goodies will it contain!!

GoatRoper92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoatRoper92

So this is what my life has amounted to. Waiting for people whom I will never meet to buy a TV.

Awesome.

subman84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subman84

I purchased this TV in the spring for the screened porch. Great picture, good sound. Very happy with it.

Buy three!

The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

FallenAnjel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages FallenAnjel

Don't have the money now, but at least I know in the spring when the prices drop again I'll get an awesome deal-- I may even be able to get a 42" ! ;)

then again my laptop will be even cheaper then, and I paid $449 for it. ;)

~~Fallen Anjel
www.facebook.com/gtdphoto
www.facebook.com/gtdenterprisesinc
~My body is a cage. My mind holds the key. (Except I lost the key...)
~I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away.

twdinger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twdinger

Finally Woot, you post a TV! However, we need to discuss size here because for me, size really does matter! I will pass and wait for a larger TV.

kinyobuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kinyobuy

I purchased a 38" Visio TV, and it was a piece of junk. It quit after 22 months of service. I will never buy one again!

Mr3dPHD

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mr3dPHD

I can't believe how cheap TVs have gotten over the past several years. I remember when I TV like this cost $1000! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go crack open an ice cold sasparilla and listen to the newest installment of Little Orphan Annie.

Woots: 26
Wine.Woots: 3
Kids.Woots: 4
Shirt.Woots: 1
Sellout.Woots: 1
Craps: 6

xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss
kinyobuy wrote:I purchased a 38" Visio TV, and it was a piece of junk. It quit after 22 months of service. I will never buy one again!

38 inches? well no wonder it failed . non standard size+++ for the lose

whitehatsforhire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whitehatsforhire
suncene wrote:$235.99 with free shipping here.

yeah but their def. of refurbished is just wiped down with a micro rag after they bought it, no thanks

You must not be holding your face right.

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova

I was wondering where the TVs were in this woot-off..

stv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stv8r

Anyone know if this will support playing videos off a flash drive plugged into the side usb port? Could use that for work, if so...

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

jjpnh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjpnh

No TV for me, but the BBQ looks really good.

gambam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambam
eldiablohijo wrote:Well now you know.

And knowing is half the battle. GO JOE!

circo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages circo
stv8r wrote:Anyone know if this will support playing videos off a flash drive plugged into the side usb port? Could use that for work, if so...

I seriously doubt that, I have a new 42" vizio with the works and the usb port only does photos

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

I bought 2 of these off Woot in the past. Bouught the first, liked it so much I bought another when Woot offered it again.
No regrets. Great HD picture, Superior picture quality comparing it to my 1st gen 32" HD LCD TV.
I don't think anyone who buys this will complain about it's picture or sound quality. No, it does not make a very good gaming monitor using it as a computer moniter.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

Ringo4422

Square Trade... it's a beautiful thing. I think they're offering a 30% discount today. Add 2 more years of warranty for cheap.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I liked the part in the movie where my phone died and a 30 minute cat-nap turned into a 3 hour snoozefest. I'm alright though because it looks like the last 3 hours have been a snoozefest...

Probably woulda' bought 3 of those mail notifiers like a dumb poooony... Those flashlights woulda' been nice though.

Oh well. My phone is plugged in now; so maybe I'll try this nap thing again

spiek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiek

Visio products should be inclusions in the famed Bag o' Crap.

slhunt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slhunt

This is a great deal! I just recently brought a newer model from PC Connection Express that has Web Apps for $50 more. It was only $299.00 with Free shipping.

http://www.pcconnectionexpress.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=12643898&cm_ven=Woot&cm_cat=text&cm_pla=product&cm_ite=12643898

BargainMonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BargainMonkey
stv8r wrote:Anyone know if this will support playing videos off a flash drive plugged into the side usb port? Could use that for work, if so...

Per this review, it only supports still images, not video. The review indicates this is a decent, cheap TV - not stellar in any area but not bad either.

http://www.televisioninfo.com/content/Vizio-E321VL-LCD-HDTV-Review.htm

Forever hunting the elusive Bundle of Crops

take a load off the server:
http://www.wootforloot.com

Ringo4422

xxooss wrote:38 inches? well no wonder it failed . non standard size+++ for the lose

I think those were bundled with the smaller 33 inch models.

mewantsBOC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewantsBOC

did i miss ipad?

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

buyer bewaaaare

Vizio's are know to have problems...

such as these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PE4rRXxcpI

cheers!

xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss
Ringo4422 wrote:I think those were bundled with the smaller 33 inch models.

oh yeah thats right, and if you bought 2 they threw in the left handed screw driver.

clintiv

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clintiv
risad wrote:It's like watching paint dry...

I've done that, and that was better.

tfennell74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tfennell74

This might not be the most amazing price in the universe, but my dinosaur 47" Rear Projection Panasonic just sh*t the bed last night and the first thing I see today is the Visio on a Woot-off. I say it's a sign. Buying one... 'cause I'm s'pposed ta'.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

I just bought my mother 2 Vizio LCD TVs and I'm very impressed with the picture quality. I'd get a Vizio to replace my Sony Bravia if I needed to (but I'm keeping my Panasonic Plasma).

Ringo4422

xxooss wrote:oh yeah thats right, and if you bought 2 they threw in the left handed screw driver.

You got the left handed screwdriver too? I wanted the marine hammer.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo
thaskaman wrote:buyer bewaaaare

Vizio's are know to have problems...

such as these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PE4rRXxcpI

cheers!

That looks like a fun problem. I'm sure you'd think it's pretty unless it happened to your TV.