mrilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrilla

So it says no ipod...what about the iphone??? *LEGALITY*!!!

3/23/2007 SanDisk 256 MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder
1/19/2007 Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset
4/3/2007 Black and Decker Scumbuster 2-Pack

Oilstain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Oilstain

Seems that there are lots of duped posts.

Funny that I had just read a post on the Bundle of Crops thread about how Woot is now using Amazon's servers to ensure they don't crash during woot-offs. Sooooo, what happened then?

internaut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages internaut

Missed the Bindle of Carrots once more. But at least I can console myself with the fact that most of what I buy from woot! is indeed crap, or soon turns into crap.

to NY ┌►

yeladot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yeladot

It was lunch time and no one wanted to man the post.

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft

Couple of technical notes to woot IT:

Do not test code modifications during a woot-off.

Try clearing your AiCache and see if that helps.

Feed the hamsters about an hour before you post up the BeeOhCee.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

lparsons42

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lparsons42

For Bundle of Crops Buyers who think they failed to buy this time:

It was pointed out that some Bundle of Crops orders were accepted but the confirmation emails haven't gone out (I'm one of these). Check your account info and see if it shows a Bundle of Crops with today's date on it - if it's there, then you're good to go.

Otherwise better luck next time.

spacemart

quality posts: 15 Private Messages spacemart

I need something like this for all my sansas

queencityrunner

quality posts: 10 Private Messages queencityrunner

Bought this (bluetooth version) in a previous Woot--it's pretty nice, although it took me awhile to figure out how to get it seated properly to charge. No AC charger is included, but you can plug the usb charger into a usb wall charger. The speaker has a proprietary charging cable btw, so one more thing not to lose.

anshu1107

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anshu1107

Why does the "I want one" button not work every time I try to get the Bindle of Carrots during woot offs??????? I'm so sad and upset I've tried so many times each time they sell the Bindle of Carrots. I'm jealous of the people who actually get one. I want it at least once. I've been a good girl all year.

badplaid2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badplaid2

Yay...I ordered one last month and they did that crappy FedEx to USPS delivery thing. FedEx here is great, USPS, unfortunately, I rarely get packages...this was the case...delivery notification from USPS stated "delivered" and both my neighbor and I were home that day, but nothing showed up. I called USPS, they stated I needed to contact FedEx...contacted FedEx and they stated I needed to get Woot to look into the tracking. 5 or 6 emails to everyone with no replies...I just gave up and challenged it on my credit card. I just got the refund...I am going to try this again...As luck would have it, I start a new job in October so I wont be working from home....hopefully this ships before then, or they use UPS or FedEx.

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel

Somehow, I got a Bindle o' Crops...apparently. With all the 503s, I'm not even sure. I did a happy dance anyway. Bought my first woot item and my first Bundle of Crops in the same day (well, the same 24 hour period).

*contemplates buying a lottery ticket*

rprebel

F#^#$% 503 errors. idk how to delete a double (or in this case, triple) post. If somebody could delete this one and one of the others, I'd appreciate it.

rprebel

Somehow, I got a Bindle o' Crops...apparently. With all the 503s, I'm not even sure. I did a happy dance anyway. Bought my first woot item and my first Bundle of Crops in the same day (well, the same 24 hour period).

anshu1107

Why does the "I want one" button not work every time I try to get the Bindle of Carrots during woot offs??????? I'm so sad and upset I've tried so many times each time they sell the Bindle of Carrots. I'm jealous of the people who actually get one. I want it at least once. I've been a good girl all year.

anshu1107

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo
rprebel wrote:Somehow, I got a Bindle o' Crops...apparently. With all the 503s, I'm not even sure. I did a happy dance anyway. Bought my first woot item and my first Bundle of Crops in the same day (well, the same 24 hour period).

Lucky you. Took me a year and a half from my first Woot.

UFSanity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages UFSanity

Not thinking about touching your iPod. Now your iPhone on the other hand...

dark-star

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dark-star

Bah, no crap for me....again...

I am convinced the only way I'll ever get one is to go all Goldman-Sachs on they azz; hire a Quant to code a High Frequency Bundle of Crops trading AlGoreithm and co-locate my pc in their data center.

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
lparsons42 wrote:For Bundle of Crops Buyers who think they failed to buy this time:

It was pointed out that some Bundle of Crops orders were accepted but the confirmation emails haven't gone out (I'm one of these). Check your account info and see if it shows a Bundle of Crops with today's date on it - if it's there, then you're good to go.

Otherwise better luck next time.

I am one of these as well. FINALLY! After three years of trying, I got one! And it was about 5 minutes before the projector came up.

nyrocks24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyrocks24

I call shenanigans. Shame on you Woot. Shame on you.

rprebel

eldiablohijo wrote:Lucky you. Took me a year and a half from my first Woot.

Oh, I've been trying for some time. The better part of a year. I just never bought anyting from woot until last night.

serdman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serdman

I got one of these for iPod in my last Boeing of Cobras. I was surprised at how good it was. Nice sound and it's light and very small. I bought 3 this time around for Christmas presents. It's much cheaper here than elsewhere.

xcapone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xcapone

I'm not sure if I managed to get a Big o Constellation, woot never sent me my confirmation, but paypal sure billed me.

leach0789

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leach0789

There are some great reviews of this speaker on amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/CY-FI-WIRELESS-SPEAKER-WRLSSPEAKERPHONE-BLUETOOTH-RED/dp/B001LETCXK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316030919&sr=8-1

jstemper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jstemper

Darn, no Bluetooth versions left. Oh well used to disappointment today, no Bindle of Carrots and no bluetooth.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo
rprebel wrote:Oh, I've been trying for some time. The better part of a year. I just never bought anyting from woot until last night.

Yeah there was ~ 6 months between when I joined and when I bought my first item. So Nearly two years trying for a Bundle of Crops

dbcooper

quality posts: 16 Private Messages dbcooper
anshu1107 wrote:... I'm jealous of the people who actually get one. I want it at least once. I've been a good girl all year.

Well THERE'S your problem. Only BAD girls get the bundle of crops.

<life>...insert something interesting here...</life>

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

I wanted a bag-o-crap, not crappy speakers.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

Skotyman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skotyman

got one. like it.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Oilstain wrote:Seems that there are lots of duped posts.

Funny that I had just read a post on the Bundle of Crops thread about how Woot is now using Amazon's servers to ensure they don't crash during woot-offs. Sooooo, what happened then?

It appears that HTTP POST is working fine, its just the getting all the page resources results in a 503, and so people refresh the page which causes a duplicate post.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
xcapone wrote:I'm not sure if I managed to get a Big o Constellation, woot never sent me my confirmation, but paypal sure billed me.

Apparently Woot borked up the emails. Check your order history, it should be there

xcapone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xcapone

Nice, I got one!

nyrocks24

dbcooper wrote:Well THERE'S your problem. Only BAD girls get the bundle of crops.

I have to call you on your error. I've been incredibly bad this year and still no baggage of crappage for me.

zott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zott

Well, it was amusing...never have seen so many 503's. I failed to get one but the Bundle of Crops was clearly punishment for all the whiners out there....

I raise the white flag....a captcha would be preferable to what just happened.

nyrocks24

dbcooper wrote:Well THERE'S your problem. Only BAD girls get the bundle of crops.

I have to call you on your error. I've been incredibly bad this year and still no baggage of crappage for me.

UncleFroG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages UncleFroG

Please Delete

12 Bags of Crap and counting!

UncleFroG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages UncleFroG

Managed to make it in for one again! This time was crazy with all the 503 errors!!

12 Bags of Crap and counting!

dsmith88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsmith88

So close to the Bundle of Crops got to conformation page then POOF, disappeared. Dang Bundle of Crops !

rprebel

They should do that Bundle of Crops poll again to see how the percentages have changed.

dsmith88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsmith88

So close to the Bundle of Crops got to conformation page then POOF, disappeared. Dang Bundle of Crops !