WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

If you know Mortimer, you know he loves basketball with an intensity rivaled only by... well, by every other feeling he has. He's sort of manic. But anyway, he loves basketball. With the season in jeopardy, he's freaking out.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

This may very well be in the Top Ten of Best Mortimer & Monte videos ever!

jnorden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorden

FINALLY! This is the first "Mortimer & Monte" episode since tax time! That's like, I dunno, May, June, July,... its been five months! FIVE MONTHS!! Pleeze don't make us wait that long for the next episode. Thanks.

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude
SBCJester21 wrote:This may very well be in the Top Ten of Best Mortimer & Monte videos ever!

I know and I do not even care about Pro Ball. ( I do now I know how much it means to Mortimer)

I love the blank stare Monte gives Mortimer!
`:-)

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

I have to say - I've never been disappointed with Mortimer and Monte before this episode...and that trend continues :D

"What? Is this some kind of mind game Monte? Are you playing Sudoku with me right now? Is that what's going on?" LOL.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

I just love them no matter what they are doing or talking about. And, I did not know there was a NBA lockout, so for the non-sports knowledgable, this was educational.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
jnorden wrote:FIVE MONTHS!!

I'm sure it warms their fuzzy hearts to hear you're happy they've returned. When we moved offices way back then, their break room got all dismantled. They needed a new table built and everything. And somehow there always seems to be something more urgent to do at work than assemble a tiny table for monkey toys.

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
matthew wrote:I'm sure it warms their fuzzy hearts to hear you're happy they've returned. When we moved offices way back then, their break room got all dismantled. They needed a new table built and everything. And somehow there always seems to be something more urgent to do at work than assemble a tiny table for monkey toys.

"Should I set up the tiny break room for M&M? Nah, I'll just make an elaborate music video about how stupid tiny dog clothes are because I want Randy to dance in a Dog suit."

It totally makes sense now.

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

Ok, one observation...... the laptop is way too small for his flying monkey hands. If he types on that, he could crush that prop.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Mortimer might benefit from a Ritalin prescription.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Can we start a fund to get Mortimer's arms fixed? It's really bad, the poor guy is deformed. I'm sure some of my Woot monkeys would be happy to donate a portion of their anatomy to help a celebrity such as Mortimer.

matthew

skippykj wrote:I want Randy to dance in a Dog suit

I would make this same choice again and again

TheRigger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheRigger

Two words: Pa. Thetic.

claren44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claren44

"endorsed by Horace Grant..."

ROFL!

wootmeharder

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootmeharder
matthew wrote:I'm sure it warms their fuzzy hearts to hear you're happy they've returned. When we moved offices way back then, their break room got all dismantled. They needed a new table built and everything. And somehow there always seems to be something more urgent to do at work than assemble a tiny table for monkey toys.

What The F*&!?? How long could it possibly take? It's not like you are creating the set for the American Idol finals!!! Seriously it's like some Jr. High school kid's diorama!!! What do you have teamsters doing your construction work over there?!?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!
It's not like you were busy upgrading your servers!!!!

Less excuses and more monkey videos!!!!

matthew

wootmeharder wrote:I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!

I think we all feel that way.

joelfischer17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelfischer17

are you all THAT toolish? does being a wooter preclude one's self being a total dooshweesle? mercy! first a stupid rapping dog, and now this!?!?!!?!? are techies THAT dildogenous?

matthew

joelfischer17 wrote:does being a wooter preclude one's self being a total dooshweesle?

I think "preclude" means the opposite of what you think.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
matthew wrote:I think "preclude" means the opposite of what you think.

And then again, maybe not.