cart815

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cart815

HELP!

cart815

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cart815
DennisWKam wrote:Aw man, it looks like your orders were lost. I'm sending you both PMs with options.

Hey what about me... I have the same issue!

gdj50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gdj50

Oct 13, 2011 12:00 AM
Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service
Oct 3, 2011 9:10 PM
Departed FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Oct 2, 2011 4:12 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Sep 27, 2011 11:38 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

If you would have just had a drug-mule drop it off on his way by it would have been here all ready.

blowbleublue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blowbleublue

No love here either - called FedEx 1-2 weeks ago, no help. The FedEx lady on the phone today said to call the "shipper", but not sure if you guys have a number to call.

Another lady, this time from SmartPost, said that she couldn't find anything else up to date except for the "In transit" status as of October 4. She's trying USPS, but I am losing all hope.

Help? I really don't like making donations to the Black Hole Organization. Or to FedEx SmartPost.

UPDATE: SmartPost doesn't have it after West Berlin, WI, but are doing a trace.

I am not happy :-( Major bummer

fordan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fordan

Woot's product page claims a lifetime warranty, whereas Centon's webpage (http://www.centon.com/company/policies/warranty) says the DataStick Sport is only a 5 year warranty.

Wish I didn't have to be looking at warranty sections, but it looks like mine is bad.

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii

Backing up several GB of data with this drive is like watching grass grow. It's not worth $10, much less $50+.

mikepapa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikepapa

If I knew before I could not have bought this stick or whatever you call it .
It is useless to me because it does not good for me .
The computer could not even recognize it it can not even allow me to save any file unto it.
No wonder you people you have impolite language when you speak so that us who buy can not understand what you are trying to mean when we buy.

Theogene

mikepapa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikepapa

[quote postid="4681529" user="fordan"]Woot's product page claims a lifetime warranty, whereas Centon's webpage (http://www.centon.com/company/policies/warranty) says the DataStick Sport is only a 5 year warranty.

You are not alone is almost every one who bought this thing man.
I wish I knew too.

Theogene