charwoman

quality posts: 9 Private Messages charwoman
Robearlbms wrote:Referring to Dione Sanders commercial for those not familiar.

hyuk... my husband knew what you were talking about & thoughtfully reenacted the commercial for me.

The sheep are from Shaun the Sheep, for those not familiar. (instant on Netflix--worth a watch)

Robearlbms

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Robearlbms
charwoman wrote:hyuk... my husband knew what you were talking about & thoughtfully reenacted the commercial for me.

The sheep are from Shaun the Sheep, for those not familiar. (instant on Netflix--worth a watch)

I'll check it out. But speaking of sheep, well goats

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/tree-climbing-goats-1316026287-slideshow/

ckolsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckolsen

What do you do when the pump goes out?

Can it still be pumped up using another pump?

I could probably patch any hole or tear, but I doubt I'd ever fix/replace the pump.

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

The good news is... if you plan your purchases right you can use the same pump for your bed and your woman.

Robearlbms

You huff and you puff, shall I say more

WootYtwoWoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WootYtwoWoot
yankeesrule wrote:Considering there's an electric pump in it, I wouldn't want to test that theory out...

You could unplug it first.

jgpliskn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgpliskn

Sorry I have to say it, OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!!

Robearlbms

charwoman wrote:hyuk... my husband knew what you were talking about & thoughtfully reenacted the commercial for me.

http://www.commercialpedia.com/2011/09/deion-sanders-fairy-funny-directv.html

3rd screen down

rlfnlc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rlfnlc
jgmcgowan wrote:I'm in a furnished condo, with what I think is a 20 yo mattress. Can I use this long term? (Say 9 months) without hurting my back?

For occassional use, the built in pump makes them a convenient, easy to use, temporary bed.

Long term use is another story. While I have no experience with this specific brand, these types of beds are not reliable enough for long term use, such as a replacement for a standard mattress. My reason: inadequate durability... they can be prone to developing leaks.

xcapone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xcapone

The perfect solution for all your home stunting.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alantha wrote:How can I cancel my order I placed today?

If you would like to cancel your order, email service@woot.com. If you include your order number, it'll speed things up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Robearlbms

rlfnlc wrote:For occassional use, the built in pump makes them a convenient, easy to use, temporary bed.

Long term use is another story. While I have no experience with this specific brand, these types of beds are not reliable enough for long term use, such as a replacement for a standard mattress. My reason: inadequate durability... they can be prone to developing leaks.

I agree, these beds have to stretch and be pliable. Over time, the seams are going to be stressed. Although, I do believe this to be a strong bed based on the weight limit, and the walmart review of the 500lb couple who "gives it all we can dish out"(I almost heaved my wheaties). On the other hand, if it were able to float on water, I bet it would be divine and last longer.

AVspec

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AVspec

So this should not be used as an everyday or should I say night bed?

Been thinking about replacing my $1000 memory foam bed with an air matress bed as I have l4/l5 issues and was hoping to give one of these a try....

dianam1001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dianam1001

This is a piece of crap. 8 years ago we bought a Sleep Number bed and that was a disaster. The foam topping mashes down on each sleepers side and leave a huge bump down the middle since no one sleeps in the middle. We got rid of that becasue replacing that foam cost us 600.00 each time. Then we thought we would give Serta a chance, well it was worse. There was a huge divide right down the center. Now we have a Tempurpedic and we are sleeping better and no flattening of the foam. I wouldn't get this bed if you gave it away!

buffaloed

quality posts: 28 Private Messages buffaloed
ckolsen wrote:What do you do when the pump goes out?

Can it still be pumped up using another pump?

I could probably patch any hole or tear, but I doubt I'd ever fix/replace the pump.

Any pump with an adaptor thats fits the outlet hole will work. Coleman even makes a rechargeable one. http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Rechargeable-QuickPump-Unit/dp/B002LBC19O/. You could even use a leaf blower.

Doveydiane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doveydiane

I can't speak about this brand, but I have a sleep number mattress (Just the top one-not the boxsprings) and it's great. Because of bad back (many surgeries including spinal fusion), I need a very firm mattress and this does the trick. If it starts to get a little softer, I just hit the button on the pump to bring it back to 100 and it's fine. I've only had it about 2 1/2 years but I'm happy with it. I paid much more because it's a "Sleep Number" mattress, but next time I'll try a cheaper one like this. Good luck

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
Robearlbms wrote:I wonder what the shipping cost would be to ship back to Wenzel or Serta and who covers that.

It wouldn't be cheap to return ship. I would guess $65 & up to $100 for shipping. You could call with the size of the box and weight to get an idea or see if there is an online chart.

This is why Woot's shipping and usual lack of tax in most states except Texas is always a bargain at $5.

I recall the stainless steel, front loading Samsung washer and dryer years ago seen once and never again. They were only $999 with the same $5 shipping as today for a new model that I'm sure some are still using for the pair. The only thing that held me back from purchasing was the electric dryer. I kicked myself in the butski 5 months later when I paid $3500 for a very similar pair, same brand, plus 8.5% tax and $159 for the appliance dealer's delivery. There was no set up included in the delivery. We fortunately knew how to install them but had to truck the older ones out to the garage b/c we were gifting the 5 year old top loaders to someone needy coming to p/u. We didn't have enough room in our laundry to keep 4 machines.

Heavy items on Woot are sometimes worth the cost of what shipping would have been from other online dealers or your local purchases that include tax. Expensive, return shipping if it's the consumer's responsiblity can be a deal breaker for any item on any site. DOA's should never be our responsibility.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

choosecarefully

quality posts: 3 Private Messages choosecarefully
mrfixit66 wrote:I hate this bed because it reminds me of how lonely I am.

Maybe if you get this fab bed you won't be lonely anymore. Spruce up the nest...

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
sdc100 wrote:You're kidding, right? Air doesn't go in for no reason. The electric pump forces the air in.

Yes. :-) It was just good ol' fashioned sarcastic humor.

ShadowFox2428

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShadowFox2428

Not sure if want....

MichXelle

Robearlbms wrote:Walmart review:

I weigh 375, my wife 175, and the bed takes all we can dish out lol

ewwwww!

That's too much personal information. They're all saying ewwwwwwww too. Maybe you are both very tall.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

Robearlbms

jcflman wrote:Yes. :-) It was just good ol' fashioned sarcastic humor.

You were being facetious. I get it. Thats why I come here. To meet other facetious people.

Robearlbms

MichXelle wrote:That's too much personal information. They're all saying ewwwwwwww too. Maybe you are both very tall.

Or they could be very short.

MichXelle

Robearlbms wrote:Walmart review:

I weigh 375, my wife 175, and the bed takes all we can dish out lol

ewwwww!

That's too much personal information. They're all saying ewwwwwwww too. Maybe you are both very tall.

Robearlbms wrote:Or they could be very short.

You posted it initially. I think you're yanking peeps chains after your reply Bud.

richlang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richlang
sdc100 wrote:I don't think that's advisable since the bottom is probably unsuitable for sleeping, i.e. it may be unflocked, textured for the wear and tear of ground wear, etc. If you fold the bed, you'd be sleeping on the bottom side. Also, since the pump is on one side, chances are that the tube which allows air to flow from the pump side to the other side isn't very flexible. YOu probably can't bend it that much,

Good points!

Robearlbms

MichXelle wrote:You posted it initially. I think you're yanking peeps chains after your reply Bud.

No, I promise I'm not.

http://answers.walmart.com/answers/1336/product/13321780/questions.htm

dsternglass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsternglass

If you web search 'serta airbed' you'll see that there are a great variety of suppliers and choices at this price and lower. If you "really" need one, suggest you compare to the many models out there...

mauibird

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mauibird

is already surrounded by enough hot air.

xrayangiodoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xrayangiodoc
pg318 wrote:Amazing how many Walmart reviews are from plus-sized customers "I'm 350lbs, can this $90 bike support me?" etc....

"Patented Sure Grip bottom creates suction between the airbed and the floor to keep bed from sliding" probably not necessary with a quarter of a ton on top of it...

Unless they're doing the horizontal mambo!

xrayangiodoc

xrayangiodoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xrayangiodoc

Should pay for itself several times over when my wife and I visit her mother in Florida. Will save us from staying in a motel. Great timing Woot! We're shipping it directly to her and will keep it there.

xrayangiodoc

QuadzillaXXX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QuadzillaXXX
jcflman wrote:Yes. :-) It was just good ol' fashioned sarcastic humor.

Nice try.

jcflman

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jcflman
QuadzillaXXX wrote:Nice try.

Lol. :p

alanpugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanpugh

Day five... has anyone had one ship yet?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

alanpugh wrote:Day five... has anyone had one ship yet?

We typically process and ship out orders within 5 business days. Today is the 4th business day and we'll be getting you tracking soon.

beamersilly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beamersilly

i'm wondering on how much longer it will take to ship this item

alanpugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanpugh
DennisWKam wrote:We typically process and ship out orders within 5 business days. Today is the 4th business day and we'll be getting you tracking soon.

Yeah, I didn't take the fact that I bought it on a weekend into consideration. Sleeping on a couch has me cranky :P Thanks!

monsieursean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monsieursean

so no tracking info yet? any word on what is going on

mitchmassey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mitchmassey

still no tracking info here either

halseyp5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages halseyp5

Got my tracking info email just about 2 hours ago. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING