0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Cobb Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ch333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ch333

New product, same price.

garyschmitt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garyschmitt

Deja Deja Vu Vu . . . .

ZoidMeister
Defender of the Universe
(or at least my part of it)

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Passed last time. Passing this time.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

Interesting product... shame the price isn't lower.

popeye1278

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popeye1278

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GGTYIW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Good reviews!

joecooool

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joecooool

Bought one a few weeks ago from woot, make sure you get the silver one. Its the premuim model and is all stainless. The other two are painted mild grade steel.

Does what is says it will do. Be careful cooking though, I over cooked the first couple of steaks I made because it doesn't leave traditional grill marks. Go to their web site and see the accessories.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

Cursed Evil HOA and Insurance Co that won't let us burn charcoal! Curse them to flaccid smelly propane-warmed gruel and leftover fishies!

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

scottromansky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottromansky

this is boring, ill wait on the home page hitting f5 and hoping its the Box of Cobwebs next....

sjriney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sjriney

I am not allowed to burn charcoal either but I do it anyways with a very small grill. This thing is designed to be pretty smokeless so I have no doubt you could probably get away with it and no one would know the difference.
Cool product, but wrong price in my opinion.

duodec wrote:Cursed Evil HOA and Insurance Co that won't let us burn charcoal! Curse them to flaccid smelly propane-warmed gruel and leftover fishies!

harrellj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harrellj
duodec wrote:Cursed Evil HOA and Insurance Co that won't let us burn charcoal! Curse them to flaccid smelly propane-warmed gruel and leftover fishies!

Hey, at least it isn't a state fire code like where I am (no charcoal/open flames allowed on combustible materials or within 10 feet of combustible materials if its a multi-family dwelling... unless there's a sprinkler system installed).

fuzznarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzznarf

Had one.. could never get it to work.
either the charcoal burned hot and fast up in 20 minutes(or less) and burned the underside of my food.. or the charcoal would go out.

Gave it to a neighbor.. he couldn't get it to work either.

idrivea911

quality posts: 4 Private Messages idrivea911

You can use propane!? My HOA only allows electric grills, which in real terms are called stoves.

GreenAccord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GreenAccord

OK, as a place marker, my wootalyzer is saying this product s going to take 8 hours and 45 minutes to sell out. :/

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Looks like we are stuck on this one for a while...

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

sdbcmr

quality posts: 16 Private Messages sdbcmr

Bought one last time it came up at WOOT - no regrets. Might jump on another one.

The thing's well made, intriguingly designed, and although we haven't cooked with it yet (there's plenty of testimony available at YouTube, Amazon, etc. to its results) we are really glad about the purchase.

As for the price, it's very well discounted here. In fact, you can't get much of an hibachi at this price. Nothing against hibachi's, of course, but this is a bargain.

We're planning to use it this weekend. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we're planning to put it in the fireplace and cook indoors ...

scottromansky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottromansky
sdbcmr wrote:Bought one last time it came up at WOOT - no regrets. Might jump on another one.

The thing's well made, intriguingly designed, and although we haven't cooked with it yet (there's plenty of testimony available at YouTube, Amazon, etc. to its results) we are really glad about the purchase.

As for the price, it's very well discounted here. In fact, you can't get much of an hibachi at this price. Nothing against hibachi's, of course, but this is a bargain.

We're planning to use it this weekend. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we're planning to put it in the fireplace and cook indoors ...

buy them all for us to save us the trouble of sitting here

Sursum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sursum

A what?

chefferz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefferz

Let me tell you about this thing. When I wake up in the morning, I wake up ANGRY. Like, sling things around gorilla mad. This item has survived many angry mornings of rage grilling and smoking.

It feeds my carnivorous appetite quickly and even survives the times where I have thrown it out of my 12th story apartment window in anger because it wasn't cooking fast enough.

PyxienTX

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PyxienTX

Man, if my HOA or Insurance didn't allow, I would not live there. Hate propane and gas grills.

NascarDad

quality posts: 21 Private Messages NascarDad

From what I read lots of folks never got the ones they ordered last month.

ts57951

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ts57951

Amazon wants $117 for the same thing.

buttons23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buttons23

Blah... You know there should be a bag of *C* off .... where there are different size bags. Only Five people can order one of each bag. So if you aren't the first five.. then you can try again with the next one. This Bag of C* off should last two hours.

tarkin12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarkin12
chefferz wrote:Let me tell you about this thing. When I wake up in the morning, I wake up ANGRY. Like, sling things around gorilla mad. This item has survived many angry mornings of rage grilling and smoking.

It feeds my carnivorous appetite quickly and even survives the times where I have thrown it out of my 12th story apartment window in anger because it wasn't cooking fast enough.

how questionable

ccombs4569

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccombs4569
sdbcmr wrote:Bought one last time it came up at WOOT - no regrets. Might jump on another one.

You have issues...

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

I've seen these. I want one. But I already have 3 BBQ's and 3 smokers.

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

I bought this on the last offering and highly recommend it if you have a confined space or, not that I advise this, or have access to a fire escape.

The grill is fantastic, really imparts a smoky flavor in the food and a nice grill feel.

It's a great buy.

Kacia

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Kacia

We can only use electric

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

Is this an indoor thing or an outdoor thing? I would totally get it if I could use it inside.

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

cobbamerica

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cobbamerica

Hey Guys... Cobb America here.

Added bonus 25% off all accessories on www.cobbq.com with promo code wootdeal25

(not as good as last time, I know but it's the best I can do on this one!)

Let me know if you have any questions

drmurdoc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages drmurdoc

pass

pilote

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pilote

i used the one i got a few weeks ago here this weekend...hardwood charcoal is the way to go...the roast chicken halves came out sensational...

if you can't get the cobb bbq to work out for you; well, i guess you should stick with the microwave LOLOLOLOLOL

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

Ah I read it is for open spaces. Pass.

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

cobbamerica

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cobbamerica
rebeltreble wrote:Is this an indoor thing or an outdoor thing? I would totally get it if I could use it inside.

Can't use any charcoal grill indoors (ever!) ... sorry.

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

Selling lots of these in I Duh Ho.

Wonder what they are grilling, red squirrels???

spanky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spanky

It's really a very nice design and extremely efficient. The small size make it a good choice for tailgating or table top BBQ. I like it because there are no flare ups. Here is a link to the company demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_sH9QfCh2M

dheyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dheyn

The silver model is actually a Cobb Premier and this is a very decent deal. These are perfect for grilling onboard a boat.

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool
chefferz wrote:Let me tell you about this thing. When I wake up in the morning, I wake up ANGRY. Like, sling things around gorilla mad. This item has survived many angry mornings of rage grilling and smoking.

Lol, I may be new here but I sense a theme to your post. Like the same review of a alarm clock?

uhpesh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uhpesh

WHERE THE HECK IS THE CRAB OF POOP!