Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

Dodgeball Contest Number 254

At the risk of causing a spoiler, the story "To Serve Man" centered around a book given the same title. The aliens who landed had this book, written in their own language, which the humans tried to decipher. What first was thought as a manual for how to help the human race get up to speed, turned out to be a cook book for how to Serve Man.

So in my sample pic, I've created a book cover that still leave one wondering, "Is it a cook book on cooking for humans, or just cooking humans?"

So the Dodgeball theme here is to show us something that leaves us wondering, "is that normal, or should we be concerned?"

Standard Dodgeball Rules Apply, Have your entry in before Friday, votes in before Saturday. The winner received a fine virtual trophy and the glory of hosting Dodgeball #255.

Signature censored by Woot

websorcerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer

websorcerer

Xexus

websorcerer wrote:O M G!! this is UNBELIEVABLE!!

Rendering Synthetic Objects into Legacy Photographs

That's amazing! If we had these tools around back in the Photochop Contest days, we could have really made wonderstew work for his winnings.

Xexus

Me thinks I picked a bad theme. Note to self: pick a theme before making the sample picture next time.

Moueska

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Moueska

Actually, it's a brilliant topic. That's why I'm having so much trouble coming up with something. D;

Moueska

Mmmkay, instead of the literal pun-for-pun translation, I went for something more abstract.

Note: Picture may cause eye strain equivalent to "tl;dr" syndrome.

Xexus

Last day to get your entries in, voting begins tomorrow!

websorcerer

Moueska wrote:Mmmkay, instead of the literal pun-for-pun translation, I went for something more abstract.

Note: Picture may cause eye strain equivalent to "tl;dr" syndrome.

Here is the secret, revealed!
(It took FOREVER to trace!!!)

Moueska

Websorcerer, just the fact that someone figured the more obvious secret out and acknowledged it made my night. :D

pute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pute

Not a bad topic at all! They turned my work schedule all around, and I had some pretty busy days off, so this was my original idea when I saw the topic, and my late entry ~

pute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pute

websorcerer

Moueska

"A Caravan Wedded", Sighs Yogi Twins.