0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

carpboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carpboy

Can this be used on a CR-48 Chromebook?

SFCFireman

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SFCFireman

kgoodrich1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kgoodrich1

I have the blue one and I like it quite a bit, the battery lasts a long time and the usb connector is small and out of the way. All in all a great wireless mouse!

www.djkyleg.tumblr.com

d1ez3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages d1ez3

Got one. thanks woot

Jehremy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jehremy

I have the same mouse (less the side button) and absolutely love it. It's small, fits in my laptop bag, and is very easy to travel with. Must-buy for those who travel a lot. But don't forget to turn the mouse off!

DarkZrobe

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DarkZrobe

FYI The nano receivers on these mice have a nasty habit of either melting or breaking apart in the usb port...

jrs1980

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jrs1980

Wow, that's a really small dongle.

(That's what she said.)

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
DarkZrobe wrote:FYI The nano receivers on these mice have a nasty habit of either melting or breaking apart in the usb port...

ORLY? Have a link with more information?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

Do wireless mice go into a sort of "standby mode" when not being used? I have a nasty habit of forgetting to turn them off.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU

froogle Mid teens-low 20's in price vs. $4.99 tonight

DarkZrobe

Gatzby wrote:ORLY? Have a link with more information?

Just a common return I saw on them at my old job.

iamart13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iamart13

what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

Hemo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hemo

I'm in for three. Great stocking stuffers.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop
carpboy wrote:Can this be used on a CR-48 Chromebook?

Don't know why not. Chromebook identified my Logitech wireless mouse as a generic mouse.

projmgtpro

quality posts: 3 Private Messages projmgtpro

Ugghh, we just paid $15 for one of these earlier in the week and it wasn't even free shipping. This is a good deal. Sigh

aar0n5150

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aar0n5150

Amazon reviews are favorable.

I'm a sucker for picking my own colors.

In for 3.

sikolec

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sikolec

Great mouse. In for one. Figure I could use one at home and work (work has a crappy wired mouse)

Any surface is pretty accurate...smooth surface that is. I usually use a smooth table or magazine for quick movements.

Even in bed, I'm able to use it on my comforter. Good price too.

Thanks woot!

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1

Wool blue? Are there blue sheep running around that I don't know about? What an odd description!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
iamart13 wrote:what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

You don't need a mousepad. Not at your desk? Try mousing on the bed, the coffee table, a book at the library. Probably not a good idea to take it into the sandbox. They are not certified for use with quicksand.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

Oh how I wish these were bluetooth!

Hemo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hemo
iamart13 wrote:what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

Glass, tables, pant legs, the backside of the person in front of you ...

SFCFireman

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SFCFireman

two things, it says the one color is ruby pink but the picture looks more red anyone have a clear picture on that,

Also is there an inactivity sleep mode or shut off since i usually forget to turn it off - EDIT- i was writing this while someone else posted this

How is the usb thing holster on the mouse, is it secure for travel in a carry case?

namorama

quality posts: 33 Private Messages namorama
DarkZrobe wrote:Just a common return I saw on them at my old job.

Chalk me in for the victim of broken nano receiver.
Probably not the best idea to leave it plugged in.

Decided my signature is obnoxious.
Have two lines instead.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 34 Private Messages turtlegir1
sikolec wrote:

Any surface is pretty accurate...smooth surface that is. I usually use a smooth table or magazine for quick movements.

Even in bed, I'm able to use it on my comforter. Good price too.

Thanks woot!

TWSS!

alcatrazal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alcatrazal

I'm in for 3 as I have one and love it. As for the being able to be used on any surface it is great because I can use it on the arm of my couch, let, whatever and don't need to worry about finding a mousepad or book.

sdc100

quality posts: 507 Private Messages sdc100

I like the pretty c☺l☻rs...

csl312

quality posts: 4 Private Messages csl312

I have had an older version of the microsoft wireless mouse for a few years now with my laptop. It is small, but still a good size and design to fit my hands (which are on the larger side I would say). It is also really reliable, I have dropped it many times and it still works pretty much like the day I bought it. Also, it has great battery life.

DarkZrobe

Forums talking about the melting receivers:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/when-are-you-going-to-fix-the-overheating/0963732f-9f1f-43b0-9f98-d79a43b23d55

Just something to watch out for and it seems microsoft is good about replacing the mice when this happens.

spk1321

quality posts: 7 Private Messages spk1321

Was thinking about grabbing a couple but cnet user reviews seem to indicate that they tend to stop working:

http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse/4852-3148_7-33732137.html

sbigshot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbigshot
turtlegir1 wrote:Wool blue? Are there blue sheep running around that I don't know about? What an odd description!

I just ordered one in Wool Blue, hopefully it is really soft!

amazian312

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amazian312

The comments on amazon have me concerned w/ the whole receiver "meltdown" issue.

iamart13

alcatrazal wrote:I'm in for 3 as I have one and love it. As for the being able to be used on any surface it is great because I can use it on the arm of my couch, let, whatever and don't need to worry about finding a mousepad or book.

I wonder how much this mouse will contribute to the obesity levels. Does the mouse come with a health gym coupon or some vitamins?

I'm so not calling you out by quoting you...seriously.

EdTerrific

quality posts: 16 Private Messages EdTerrific

Wow...between this and the Netgear router the other night, it looks like Amazon is going to let Woot be the old Woot!!!!

ETerrific

forareason

quality posts: 3 Private Messages forareason

This is a great deal for a solid mouse. I have one and haven't any problems with it. It's small, but not too small. Works well as a gaming mouse (especially if you're working with an Apple magic mouse, for the Mac users).

Here's a cnet review

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan

The size is close to standard, the wide range of working surfaces is convenient. The power switch is a plus.

I use several laptops and have worn out a couple older mice or lost the receivers. I'm in for 3.

Even if I don't use them, they will make nice gifts.

abstevens

quality posts: 10 Private Messages abstevens

Important note: Does NOT work on a glass surface.

Other than that, your good.

Weaseal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Weaseal

Hot dog! These are far pricier elsewhere, and in my line of work, you can never have enough compact, wireless peripherals. In for 3!

iamart13

Hemo wrote:Glass, tables, pant legs, the backside of the person in front of you ...

"the backside of the person in front of you"

see, that's what one of the political forerunners was trying to explain to the reporters at the medical conference. "I was just checking my email and since she was a short as my wife, and I use my wife as a mouse pad all the time, why not use her rear as a mouse pad? Nothing sexual, strictly business".