bnhadams

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bnhadams
myheadisred wrote:same thing here :/

And here. About to sell out, too. Ah well, it was an impulse buy anyway.

bugzappers1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugzappers1212

Orders must be going through. We are bouncing.... I see a sellout. Like the galaxy wifi...

Na-Na-Na-Na, nanananaaa, nanananaaaaa Hey, Hey, Hey WOOT!, I want to buy!

karboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karboy
dcf2004 wrote:my account doesn't even show the stuff I bought yesterday or the other thing I bought just this morning. Although I did get a confirmation email right away yesterday. I got nothing for anything today.

Hmmm. Hope at least the mice went through as I was counting on them for stocking stuffers.

Having the same issue getting confirmation...

bugzappers1212

mjgreenwood wrote:8:30 in the AM and only White is available!!! What the Heck, darn you kids and your mountain dew and your middle of the night ordering...
in for 3 if my order will even process

Should have been up at 12 am then, gramps...

tcaruso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcaruso
jamesandjennie wrote:I really hope my order goes through. I ordered from my phone and I thought that was the problem- but I guess I'm not the only one stuck on confirmation. I got my order in before all that was left was white! It looks like these will be selling out soon.

Ditto - except for the phone part LOL

mjgreenwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjgreenwood
bugzappers1212 wrote:Should have been up at 12 am then, gramps...

I'm in my 30s but feel like a gramp with three kids (I was up at 1 but that was for a baby not the Xbox or woot)

www.mjgreenwood.com
My life has been changed. IXOYE

alphateam

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alphateam
ROGETRAY wrote:Loud and clear. Member Services and our Technical Team have been contacted about the issue. Please stand by as we resolve the issue.

Thank you for you patience! :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

So does that mean if we ordered them we are good and its just the confirmation part that doesn't work?

srosenwi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srosenwi

Eh, only available in white. ungh, food coma.

bugzappers1212

mjgreenwood wrote:I'm in my 30s but feel like a gramp with three kids (I was up at 1 but that was for a baby not the Xbox or woot)

I am 42. My 3 kids need mice, youngest is 14. I work nights so I am up because I work. Woot! to the rescue.

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

Does the receiver work with any of Microsoft's wireless keyboards?

jjira222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjira222
jamesandjennie wrote:I really hope my order goes through. I ordered from my phone and I thought that was the problem- but I guess I'm not the only one stuck on confirmation. I got my order in before all that was left was white! It looks like these will be selling out soon.

same thing here...

Looking like they sold out.

just my luck...

darksidecookies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darksidecookies

Already sold out in everything but white? No sale for you, w00t...

bugzappers1212

dare I say it?? Yeah. I will.

I love MEECES TO PIECES... that ought to date me... i wonder if I use a flux capacitor I can get these mice to work, from 300ft???

jaellehanako

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaellehanako
darksidecookies wrote:Already sold out in everything but white? No sale for you, w00t...

Why you gotta be a mouse racist?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

alphateam wrote:So does that mean if we ordered them we are good and its just the confirmation part that doesn't work?

jaellehanako wrote:Do we need to resubmit our orders if we haven't gotten confirmations?

We appreciate your patience in this matter. We're still working with folks to resolve this issue. Once we find out any information, we'll post it here.

Thanks again to those who have been waiting.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

jaellehanako

bugzappers1212 wrote:dare I say it?? Yeah. I will.

I love MEECES TO PIECES... that ought to date me... i wonder if I use a flux capacitor I can get these mice to work, from 300ft???

No, but you will be able to travel back in time, to the ungodly year of 1985...

juicius

quality posts: 42 Private Messages juicius

Awesome, this is just like my wife's mouse that I lost... Didn't exactly go to the doghouse for that, but it would make it up.

Nperry302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nperry302
ssaleem22 wrote:can this be used on a mac?

My wife has had one for a while, works fine with my Macbook.

camupod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages camupod

Does anyone know the range on these things?

juicius

quality posts: 42 Private Messages juicius

Dang, didn't know about the ordering issues... Does this mean that other colors are in fact available? I got three whites but I'd rather be more UN if I can.

bugzappers1212

jaellehanako wrote:No, but you will be able to travel back in time, to the ungodly year of 1985...

I'll take 1985. I was 16. By just one microsoft mouse click, I can tell myself all those things I wished I had known then.

QueenOfStarwars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages QueenOfStarwars
iamart13 wrote:what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

I bought this mouse for 3x the cost in a regular store. I LOVE THIS MOUSE and bought two more... just in case!

I use it on the smooth part of my laptop, the side of the sofa, my leg, you name it.... It's helpful when you have two kids under three who are grabbing at your computer, mouse, etc...

coroadie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coroadie

Word of warning... if you use your laptop or whatever you use this on near your Wireless switch/router you could have issues. If you do it usually is a simple channel change but be aware before you buy.

woottoady

quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady

Hey Woot... Not sure if my order processed... no email confirmation, no account history update, yet if I try to reorder I get red text saying I've already ordered. Fingers crossed here...

UPDATE Just received confirmation... Sounds like the logjam was broken. Thanks Woot!

jaellehanako

bugzappers1212 wrote:I'll take 1985. I was 16. By just one microsoft mouse click, I can tell myself all those things I wished I had known then.

It would be awful for me, as I was born in that year. Hard to teach a newborn how to invest.

seemaurer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seemaurer
ROGETRAY wrote:Loud and clear. Member Services and our Technical Team have been contacted about the issue. Please stand by as we resolve the issue.

Thank you for you patience! :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

MINE just had the stupid picture of the clock and No corfirmation email here either what do i do did my order go thru can someone help

bugzappers1212

jaellehanako wrote:It would be awful for me, as I was born in that year. Hard to teach a newborn how to invest.

babies like APPLE s... Sorry Microsoft... ;) bad pun...

garyschmitt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garyschmitt
ROGETRAY wrote:We appreciate your patience in this matter. We're still working with folks to resolve this issue. Once we find out any information, we'll post it here.

Thanks again to those who have been waiting.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I had the same spinning icon forever. I was in early, before 8:30 with my order, but never received confirmation. Hope this wasn't a bust. How do we get confirmation? Would definitely NOT want to miss this one. I was in for 3.

ZoidMeister
Defender of the Universe
(or at least my part of it)

chewchew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chewchew
seemaurer wrote:MINE just had the stupid picture of the clock and No corfirmation email here either what do i do did my order go thru can someone help

Same problem. I ordered 2 hours ago and I just received my confirmation.

toolfreak387

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toolfreak387
seemaurer wrote:MINE just had the stupid picture of the clock and No corfirmation email here either what do i do did my order go thru can someone help

Same here.

alphateam

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alphateam

Mine just went through. Thanks Woot masters.

smichae233

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smichae233

Its been a while, but how do I check my order status?

kogaku

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kogaku

Yay! My order finally went through! Must have taken a tad over two hours -- a record (for me, at least -- the longest I can recall waiting was something like 45 min for a Bag-O to show up as confirmed).

FWIW, the receipt page says I did get the colors I ordered, so it looks like the orders were buffered as they were posted (in other words if it let you order a certain color, then it looks like you'll be getting what you ordered).

Whew!

bveno33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bveno33
sy43165 wrote:Does this have a "clicky" or a smooth scroll wheel?

This has a smooth scrool wheel. I bought one for $25 at Best Buy a few months ago and love it. $20 of 3 is an awesome deal.

cdheer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cdheer

You actually quoted the message that answers your question. They're working on it and will let us know.

Too lazy to keep updating my sig.

bugzappers1212

SOLD OUT!!!

croettger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages croettger

Ok when placed order that still hasn't shown up, the choices were white or red/pink but now if I try again the colors are white or blue. But I can't buy because I already have but the purchase isn't showing. Confusing, I would have liked a blue one or the white with pattern. oh well I will take what I can get if I get any.

challman0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages challman0001
sy43165 wrote:Does this have a "clicky" or a smooth scroll wheel?

It's smooth. I had one and really liked it until it got stolen along with my netbook last weekend. I should also note that the original Microsoft 4000 mouse I bought (from Staples) was a lemon and would stop working about every 3-5 minutes...I returned it and got another which worked perfectly. Just FYI...hopefully there aren't too many lemons in the bunch!

Lewie1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lewie1

Now showing Sold out as of 8:58. Hope my order made it.

setinstone31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages setinstone31

Wishbones? Totally Fun!!? Sold out while I was pushing the stupidly large "buy" button. grrrr