dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert

Awesome, but....

How do we get rid of those Symbol 9090 dinosaurs and get your deserving staff some shiny new hardware?

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
dilbertdogbert wrote:How do we get rid of those Symbol 9090 dinosaurs and get your deserving staff some shiny new hardware?

Just send all of your bank account information to Woot, along with a letter of authorization that the recipient may use the said account to fulfill whatever new hardware purchases are necessary.

Problem solved!

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude

How do we get rid of those Symbol 9090 dinosaurs and get your deserving staff some shiny new hardware?

Narfcake wrote:Just send all of your bank account information to Woot, along with a letter of authorization that the recipient may use the said account to fulfill whatever new hardware purchases are necessary.

Problem solved!

LOL I noticed that too. Don't feel too bad for them I still have my users on 9060s and 1060s!

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!

starsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starsquiggle

i worked at CYRK in Gloucester Ma. and folded thousands upon thousands of T shirts by hand..they came out much neater that WOOT shirts do on your machine...but, i guess going on a store shelf rather than a WOOT bag...they needed to...Love my dozens of WOOT shirts and love WOOT!!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

starsquiggle wrote:i worked at CYRK in Gloucester Ma. and folded thousands upon thousands of T shirts by hand..they came out much neater that WOOT shirts do on your machine...but, i guess going on a store shelf rather than a WOOT bag...they needed to...Love my dozens of WOOT shirts and love WOOT!!

I think a man vs. machine duel is in order, John Henry style.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
matthew wrote:I don't think you can, sadly. The screens are probably still around, so maybe if you got enough of your friends to clamor loudly enough, they'll print some more. But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

COUNT ME IN FOR ONE!!! It would be cool to send this shirt to every artist that prints on your site. Not that I'd get one... but maybe someday

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

In this day and age of automation, I was rather surprised to see how much of the process is still 'manual'.

MACHINES WILL NEVER REPLACE US!!! DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL, MACHINES!!!

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude

You can get a home shirt folding machine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twh-oF6VHUo

Not blue but a 2 pack here.

http://www.amazon.com/Debbee-FlipFOLD-Original-Folding-Boards/dp/B004LTHGSA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1320931136&sr=8-3

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!

mgboos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgboos

Very cool video. I too would love to get the munky shurt.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Insert signature here.

darrentf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darrentf
matthew wrote:I don't think you can, sadly. The screens are probably still around, so maybe if you got enough of your friends to clamor loudly enough, they'll print some more. But I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

How about this...I'll send you $10 for one of those shirts!

Or even better...I'll buy 3 random shirts and that can be one of them!

Please? Pretty please? My poor sad son wants one so very badly!

We watched the video over and over again dreaming of that shirt!

SRSLY. KTHXBAI.

Clamor. Clamor. Clamor. Loudly clamoring even more for cool monkey shirt.

1st Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/1/2010! w00t!!11!!
2nd Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/2011! w00t!!11!!

imkilroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imkilroy
alftuba wrote:Seriously, how do I buy the shirt that was made in this video?

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

ANGRY DAY SHIRT on one of your woot guys, curse you! REPRINT ANGRY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe on black as well.

kthanksbai.

bigolddaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigolddaddy
night0wl wrote:This video is both impressive and maddening to me. I love seeing your screen press setup, but then to know you make your own screen printings and not offer shirts in a size that fits me, makes me sad.
Yes I could lose weight and all that jazz, but I'm sure I'm not the only person in here statistically challenged by the limitations of shirt sizes. Are you going to ask one guy to be taller, and another to be narrower?

More variety in shirt sizes! Yes, I know stock would be an issue, make them limited run in that case. I would love to purchase shirts more often when they feature these incredible designs, but as it is I just look at the pretty pictures and imagine the things I'll never buy.

Preach!

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
Flipit wrote:Next month we'll show you how we grow our own cotton...

Cotton is shorter and less green.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Monkey shirt, please!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

BS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BS

Thanks for the informative and fun video. I am a Woot.com lover. Can I have Woot's babies? :D

arp734

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arp734

I DESPERATELY need one of those things that are running around and moving in the video. Those things that are doing stuff. Staff. That's it. Can i get one in a Big ol' Cornucopia? One of them, maybe 3, but no more than 1 bag...with $5 shipping.

Pretty please? I have stuff that needs to get done and they look like busy little bees.

Ylandra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ylandra
bigolddaddy wrote:Preach!

With the growing size of Americans everywhere, a 4X and 5X size would not be amiss - even if it meant paying an extra $2 for the higher sizes.

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

O M G... so... so.. woot shirts are not made with magic?

Brett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brett

I'm impressed that you guys do all of this in-house!

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

Wanting the shirt. Clamoring continued.

dodyns2361

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dodyns2361

super cool

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

Inspirational video. Good job, T-shirt factory!

tj willy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tj willy
theguruguys wrote:Ok, next up. How woot makes the stupid woot.com video podcasts. I want to know, did you guys used to work for the 'You Don't Know Jack' PC game back in the day. The intro jingle, narration, etc sound so similar.

^^^^ It is very much like 'You Don't Know Jack'.... which

is

PERFECT!

250+ Woot items, 10 Big ol' Cornucopia#39;s, 7 shirts, 4 wines...