25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
    mikebbass wrote:Awesome Woot shirt today. I loves me some math

I'm in for 1! Math is ftw.

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
    32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
    122 Total Woots!

spookilove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookilove

Im wishing for a pc tablet of some sort. There are so many different ones out there, I dont which ones are good and which ones suck...

ksmith8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksmith8
    spookilove wrote:Im wishing for a pc tablet of some sort. There are so many different ones out there, I dont which ones are good and which ones suck...

If it's free...who cares?

18 Monkeys, 8 Bandolier of Carrots
    32 Woot!, 21 Kids!, 15 Sellout!, 10 Shirt!, 6 Home!, 1 Wine!
    122 Total Woots!

foto629

quality posts: 1 Private Messages foto629
    Publikwerks wrote:You have a very understanding wife.

Nice try! Woot is not going to send a letter just cause you were on Woot instead of helping your wife breath properly.

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
    jpworm11 wrote:I had to come and comment that I was able to grab this Big ol' Cornucopia while in the delivery room waiting for my first child Granted it was a couple of hours after this that my baby girl entered the world but it was awesome to snag some crap on the same day!!

You named your daughter Woot, right? I mean, it's kind of required now.

AbusedRib

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AbusedRib

I could really use a Roomba...my cats and my carpet would love it.

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee
    mikebbass wrote:Awesome Woot shirt today. I loves me some math

Oh are there new shirts - I must go check it out!

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
    Publikwerks wrote:You can't imagine it was intentional? You think they just threw a night deposit envelope in a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Kinda like when your grandparents give up and just give you cash?

Actually, Woot denies it happened. I saw the video and much of the customer's posts. It appears it was a bank envelope (the kind you get when you get cash at a bank, it was an odd amount, and I completely believe the wooter.

My suspicion is one of the employees cashed his paycheck, put the cash in his pocket, and it fell out when he was packing the boxes. But, since Woot denies it, it can't be proven.

Likely because there are all sorts of legal implications when "selling" money.

zzzzz78759

kreegah wrote:You named your daughter Woot, right? I mean, it's kind of required now.

Betty O'Connor would work...

liskur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liskur
    foto629 wrote:Nice try! Woot is not going to send a letter just cause you were on Woot instead of helping your wife breath properly.

Why has everyone so far assumed that this was the husband? I'd rather believe it was a completely dedicated new mom who was such a bad @ss as to score a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia while in labor!

All the good quotes are already used...

bdecker202

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bdecker202
    KelseyGirl707 wrote:You never know! We're Northern California Deckers, but my Grandfather was originally from Nebraska, I think....

Oh, cool! My whole family is from Ohio

wallsg wrote:You don't retire Replicants, do you?

I know, not original.

No worries, at least you referenced a great movie

mikebbass

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mikebbass

Soon our robot overlords will force us to purchase Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia for them. I for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
    = 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

willagai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willagai
    Marichele wrote:Considering the quality of most Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia the best/most used item is the 4 bottle wine tote bag that we use for my fathers oxygen bottles.

I could use another one, it's starting to wear out.

I have one. PM me and I'll send it to you.

acedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acedes

My Flip Mino has shipped...

My Woot Shirt has shipped.....

My Kids woot Cars Bundle has shipped...

My Ipod Remote adapter has shipped....

My Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia.. has not shipped.... Hoping it just is taking a long time to load up that pallet......

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

It's all about the Bandolier of Carrots...

dbcooper

quality posts: 16 Private Messages dbcooper
    acedes wrote:...
    My Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia.. has not shipped.... Hoping it just is taking a long time to load up that pallet......

It's not just a matter of pulling a roomba off the shelf and sending it out via the slowest possible method.

No. They have to sweep the floors, clean out the closets, scrape out the grease traps in the employee break room, scour the bathrooms, and then box up all that crap to mail out to us.

Look at it this way, woot wants to make your crap the crappiest experience possible.

To that end, they are in no hurry to ship it. But when they finally do, be prepared for an excruciatingly crappy period of frustrated anticipation as you track your package criss-crossing the country in seeminly insane directions. And when it finally arrives(assuming you are still alive) and you open the badly mangled box, you will be awash in the most crappy flood of disappointment, as item after useless, worthless crappy item is unboxed. You will come to the ugly realization that all that time, and the $8 invested in this venture will never be recouped, and that you should begin to make apologies to your family and friends with whom you could have spent it instead.

But wait! There! Underneath the bags of sweet, Woot warehouse scented texas air, wedged in the flaps of the box bottom... is that an ipod touch? It is! Oh joy, maybe not everything is a complete loss! You extract it from the box, un-stick it from a piece of filthy packing tape, and flip it over only to find the screen broken due to poor packing, and vigorous, enthusiastic smartpost mishandling. A truly crappy experience.

This, my friends, is what the Big ol' Cornucopia is all about.

<life>...insert something interesting here...</life>

wootnewbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnewbee
    acedes wrote:My Flip Mino has shipped...
    My Woot Shirt has shipped.....
    My Kids woot Cars Bundle has shipped...
    My Ipod Remote adapter has shipped....

Great News!
    The carp is always last so we're getting closer to the Slowpost weeping-and-gnashing-of-teeth time!

in case you were about to ask, that's a big kitty with a 5:00 shadow cooking a T-Bone steak.

acedes

dbcooper wrote:It's not just a matter of pulling a roomba off the shelf and sending it out via the slowest possible method.

No. They have to sweep the floors, clean out the closets, scrape out the grease traps in the employee break room, scour the bathrooms, and then box up all that crap to mail out to us.

Look at it this way, woot wants to make your crap the crappiest experience possible.

To that end, they are in no hurry to ship it. But when they finally do, be prepared for an excruciatingly crappy period of frustrated anticipation as you track your package criss-crossing the country in seeminly insane directions. And when it finally arrives(assuming you are still alive) and you open the badly mangled box, you will be awash in the most crappy flood of disappointment, as item after useless, worthless crappy item is unboxed. You will come to the ugly realization that all that time, and the $8 invested in this venture will never be recouped, and that you should begin to make apologies to your family and friends with whom you could have spent it instead.

But wait! There! Underneath the bags of sweet, Woot warehouse scented texas air, wedged in the flaps of the box bottom... is that an ipod touch? It is! Oh joy, maybe not everything is a complete loss! You extract it from the box, un-stick it from a piece of filthy packing tape, and flip it over only to find the screen broken due to poor packing, and vigorous, enthusiastic smartpost mishandling. A truly crappy experience.

Getting through to get one was worth the $8 to me... the co workers were furious and jealous! It was great Of course, scoring some worthy Crap instead of crappy crap would be great too!!

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm

Yeah, what's inside the Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia is really irrelevant for the most part. Oh sure, there will be post after post of people saying the craps are all the same, they miss the old days, they're never trying for the crap again, yada, yada, yada. But, in truth, the $8 is for the great anticipation.

When will it ship?!

When will it get here?!

Why is it getting closer and then farther away?!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!

When's the next one?

acedes

poostorm wrote:

Why is it getting closer and then farther away?!

Glad to know others' crap also travels in sparatic ways all over the place! lol. I'm in Central NH and last time it finally got to Chelmsford Mass. and then went down to Connecticut(?!) then up to norhtern NH and then sat there for 4 grueling, painful, agonizing days before finally coming back down to central state. It just makes it that much more fun in my opinion....

dbcooper

acedes wrote:Getting through to get one was worth the $8 to me... the co workers were furious and jealous! It was great Of course, scoring some worthy Crap instead of crappy crap would be great too!!

I agree. The hunt is far more fun than the kill. I have scored 4 of them and none have arrived worth less than $8.

My post was meant to be a humorus play on the 'crappy' attributes of our beloved Bayou of Crawdads.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
    dbcooper wrote:It's not just a matter of pulling a roomba off the shelf and sending it out via the slowest possible method.

In the end, it all comes down to:

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

acedes

zollars23 wrote:In the end, it all comes down to:

LMAO, that is great.

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

When you buy a Big ol' Cornucopia is it better to use PayPal or a credit card to score one?

Keith Brucker

KelseyGirl707

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KelseyGirl707
    skbruck wrote:When you buy a Big ol' Cornucopia is it better to use PayPal or a credit card to score one?

I prefer Paypal.... Just have to remember my woot password, not my code on my card.... I change cards a lot.... I tend to lose them... So remembering my code is a sack of crap in itself....

Momma always said "Life is like a Big Orphaned Cetacea, you never know what you're gonna get".

dbcooper

skbruck wrote:When you buy a Big ol' Cornucopia is it better to use PayPal or a credit card to score one?

I used Paypal, scored the last three in a row

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

That wonderful tribute reminded me of Linus telling Charlie Brown the true meaning of Christmas...

Happy Holidays one and all!!!! May you all have the most craptastic of all !!!!!

cjmiller9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjmiller9

I do paypal

zzzzz78759

This had to be one of the best Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia write ups ever...

I am the 1%!

spookilove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookilove
    ksmith8 wrote:If it's free...who cares?

lol exactly

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052

As I wipe the tears from my eyes...

Linus spoke to Charlie Brown and showed him the true meaning of Christmas..

dbcooper has shown Wootville the true meaning of Crap. Sniff, sniff.....

Edit: Woot is acting weird tonight..Didn't mean to post twice...Carry on good wooters..

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab

I've received everything I ordered from this woot-off already.......except my Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia

Congrats to the new Mom on both her Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia and Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia-generator!!!!!!! ;-)

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
    KelseyGirl707 wrote:I prefer Paypal.... Just have to remember my woot password, not my code on my card.... I change cards a lot.... I tend to lose them... So remembering my code is a sack of crap in itself....

Actually, if you're already logged in, you shouldn't have to remember anything but your CVV if you're using a credit card.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

OH YES! Just checked by reference number, and the shipment info has been sent to FedEx...it's in the system! Still listed as the default 1 pounder with no dimensions, but it's starting it's journey! Woot!

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Hooray...

My shipment has been initiated...

It now works on FedEx, with tracking by Reference number.

Just a 1 lb placeholder, with Smartpost...

But it's there.

Go check yours!

cjmiller9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjmiller9

Track by reference worked for me

1.9lbs
    12 x 9.6 x 9.2

Estimated delivery of 11-21-2011

Now I am going to do something I have been unable to do with all the past bags of crap .... not read on here until I receive it! (we will see how long this actually lasts)

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern
    zollars23 wrote:In the end, it all comes down to:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/online_package_tracking.png

I don't even *want* this package! Why did I join the Big ol' Cornucopia of the month club, anyway?

willicaptain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willicaptain

Good ol' track by reference. My weight is in at 1.2 lbs, dimensions 12 x 9.2 x 5. I'm so excited. Yessiree bob. And I'm getting it faster than I'm used to. Hooray for living closer to Carrollton!

tonymirr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonymirr

Wow, excited to see that it's shipped, it seemed like a ton of people actually received theirs before mine even shipped last time I got one. 1.8 lbs 12 in. x 9.6 in. x 9.2 in. I'm thinking that should be just big enough to hold a letter

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Just got my shipping confirmation from Wootbot.

1.9 lbs estimated delivery of 11/21. Woot!

Insert signature here.