bdecker202

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202
dvsmith wrote:Maybe it's mentioned in the preceding pages, but anyone else notice this:

Usually, that number's much closer to 3,000 (as in: it usually is 3,000, usually).

Woot! seems to be suffering some constipation, as there's some 514 craps stuck, somewhere.

It's actually been right around 2500 every time since June of this year.

stipto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stipto

Anybody gotten shipping info yet. Hard to wait.

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee

This is my first time ever scoring a Bologna Over Chesticles just before the holidays! My children are finally going to have a wonderful Christmas.

mikethetaffer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikethetaffer
zeepidee wrote:This is my first time ever scoring a Bologna Over Chesticles just before the holidays! My children are finally going to have a wonderful Christmas.

Not likely if this is all they are getting. Unless they are into broken mp3 players, and laptop cooling docks (some of my previous carp). Don't get me wrong, I love the Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia and am giddy to get mine.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
mikebbass wrote:OK Wooter's Time for a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Christmas Miracle question. If you could wish for any 1 item to be in your Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia what would it be? Try to be realistic and keep it to things you have seen on Woot (any Woot site)

Well, I for one, would like a Xoom tablet, or a Dyson ball to replace my non-balled (neutered) Dyson. A Scooba would be great, too.

But, above all, I'd love to get a Letter from TPW's replacement accompanying a POC!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee
mikethetaffer wrote:Not likely if this is all they are getting. Unless they are into broken mp3 players, and laptop cooling docks (some of my previous carp). Don't get me wrong, I love the Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia and am giddy to get mine.

This is my.....4th Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia I think. It has all been good loads. Don't want to jinx myself - nothing broken or junky junk (last one was the worse ever). Great I am probably finally going to receive the Roomba of my dreams in 10,000 little pieces now!

jahutcherson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jahutcherson

In Bags of yore, I have inevitably gotten something small and strange I had mentioned needing not long before. This only added to my "woot is watching us" conspiracy theory. However, times are pretty tough for my family and I right now (the $8 I spent on the Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia was my luxury item for the week), so at this point anything I get will be something needed, wanted, and appreciated. I hope this the case for everyone. When you're poor, you can find a use for everything.

[edit] Even if that thing is just a laugh, it's needed.

KelseyGirl707

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KelseyGirl707
zeepidee wrote:This is my.....4th Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia I think. It has all been good loads. Don't want to jinx myself - nothing broken or junky junk (last one was the worse ever). Great I am probably finally going to receive the Roomba of my dreams in 10,000 little pieces now!

One should be so lucky as to get a fan favorite Roomba Puzzle!

Momma always said "Life is like a Big Orphaned Cetacea, you never know what you're gonna get".

KelseyGirl707

bdecker202 wrote:It's actually been right around 2500 every time since June of this year.

Gotta ask the meaning behind your username.... My maiden name is Decker.

Momma always said "Life is like a Big Orphaned Cetacea, you never know what you're gonna get".

Publikwerks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Publikwerks

I think my favorite item I have gotten was a Shortwave radio. Fun to listen to crazy people about how dentist work for the CIA Or, my favorite, Chinese people broadcasting to America to tell them they are culturally superior to us in every way and they did in fact put pee pee in our coke.

It brings me great comfort that these people will still be broadcasting if the world ends.

dfcnothing

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfcnothing

My favorite item has to be a watch the sent that had a dead battery or was broken. I took it to get the battery replaced and they said they broke it during the battery replacement. They replaced the watch with a brand new one. =)

srladow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srladow
mikebbass wrote:OK Wooter's Time for a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Christmas Miracle question. If you could wish for any 1 item to be in your Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia what would it be? Try to be realistic and keep it to things you have seen on Woot (any Woot site)

For me, I think I would love a touch screen PC or a Xoom. I would never buy either but I would love to play around with one.

An e-reader, a Dyson, a Roomba/Scooba, or a sewing machine/serger combo! One time I got a working Sansa. I shall be happy with the crappiness that will surely ensue in the coming weeks, however.

the typing fool

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
Thoraudio wrote:wish list?

Wasn't there a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia where somebody got an envelope of cash? That'd work.

This was reported in the forum with a photograph. I don't know whether it was a joke or for real, and if for real what finally happened. I can't imagine that it was intentional.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

Publikwerks

wallsg wrote: I can't imagine that it was intentional.

You can't imagine it was intentional? You think they just threw a night deposit envelope in a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Kinda like when your grandparents give up and just give you cash?

Marichele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marichele

Considering the quality of most Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia the best/most used item is the 4 bottle wine tote bag that we use for my fathers oxygen bottles.

I could use another one, it's starting to wear out.

Marichele

dbcooper

quality posts: 16 Private Messages dbcooper

Nothing says Fesitivus like a Bundle Of Cash! I hope MY Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia includes a bundle-of-cash.

<life>...insert something interesting here...</life>

exitenglish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages exitenglish

I can't wait for this to ship. I hope I get something really freaking awesome. I mean, not that the Deadliest Catch board game isn't awesome, but My brother got some kind of projector once, and that would be a surprise.

A Roomba would be perfect.

bomberjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bomberjb

I missed the wireless mice by about 30 minutes ...... Twice

Perhaps the Woot monkeys will smile on me.

madbomma

brandie346

quality posts: 4 Private Messages brandie346

Wouldn't mind one of those little 10.1" netbooks over on Moofi today...

Wait... what?

dopepeddler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopepeddler

I'm not picky because I already feel like I won just getting the Big ol' Cornucopia. My Woot lights are showing their age, so a new set would be very, very nice.

bdecker202

quality posts: 19 Private Messages bdecker202
KelseyGirl707 wrote:Gotta ask the meaning behind your username.... My maiden name is Decker.

My last name is Decker! Are we related?!

jpworm11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpworm11

I had to come and comment that I was able to grab this Big ol' Cornucopia while in the delivery room waiting for my first child Granted it was a couple of hours after this that my baby girl entered the world but it was awesome to snag some crap on the same day!!

tmccubb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmccubb
jpworm11 wrote:I had to come and comment that I was able to grab this Big ol' Cornucopia while in the delivery room waiting for my first child Granted it was a couple of hours after this that my baby girl entered the world but it was awesome to snag some crap on the same day!!

Trust me, the bags of crap will be plentiful if you have a new baby. ;-)

Congrats!

skbruck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skbruck

has anyone Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia shipped yet?

Keith Brucker

MindlessAutomata

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MindlessAutomata

Last Big ol' Cornucopia I got a pair of $80-$150 reference headphones when at the time I was looking into purchasing a set of cans since my old ones broke.

What luck!

KelseyGirl707

bdecker202 wrote:My last name is Decker! Are we related?!

You never know! We're Northern California Deckers, but my Grandfather was originally from Nebraska, I think....

KelseyGirl707

MindlessAutomata wrote:Last Big ol' Cornucopia I got a pair of $80-$150 reference headphones when at the time I was looking into purchasing a set of cans since my old ones broke.

What luck!

Same thing happened to my DH, except with a $80 Computer Gaming Mouse!

ocstomias

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocstomias

For me, I think I would love a touch screen PC or a Xoom. I would never buy either but I would love to play around with one.

A tablet would be cool.
Or the RC helicopter that will work with the remote I got in my last Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia would be even awesomer.

MagicCripple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MagicCripple

Wouldnt mind having one of those samsung galaxy players I saw a whiule back, or a new monitor, or TV, maybe a car GPS...

But in all seriousness, I do love my electronics, and computer parts/components... Even a cheap mouse/keyboard would be nice. This Is my first ever Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia (Woohoo! Finally), so not sure what will happen

wallsg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wallsg
bdecker202 wrote:My last name is Decker! Are we related?!

You don't retire Replicants, do you?

I know, not original.

B.O.C. - 10/23/08, 12/25/08, 12/25/09, 01/28/10, 06/24/10, 12/01/10, 08/17/11, 09/14/11, 10/12/11, 11/09/11, 12/06/11, 12/25/11, 01/19/12, 03/22/12,
Game Over

majibran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages majibran

Well I wouldn't mind a laptop like the one today. I'd share it with our high school robotics team for the season. They really need it.

What I don't need is another set of 4 DVDs each containing 4 slasher movies, which I got last year in a Bandolier Of Carrots. How many times do you need to watch "Catholic Ghoul Girls"? (Hint: the correct answer is 0.)

What's the worst/strangest thing you ever got in a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Not counting broken Sansas and mismatched cables, of course.

acedes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acedes
majibran wrote:Well I wouldn't mind a laptop like the one today. I'd share it with our high school robotics team for the season. They really need it.

What I don't need is another set of 4 DVDs each containing 4 slasher movies, which I got last year in a Bandolier Of Carrots. How many times do you need to watch "Catholic Ghoul Girls"? (Hint: the correct answer is 0.)

What's the worst/strangest thing you ever got in a Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Not counting broken Sansas and mismatched cables, of course.

My last (and only other) Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia was a jvc camcorder bag and a go duster. My then 2 yr old dd got a hold of the go duster and got it caught in my hair. It ripped the hair out of my head and i still have a bald spot 2 yrs later.... Hoping this time is better

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

It's all about the Bandolier of Carrots...

wootnewbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnewbee
Marichele wrote:Considering the quality of most Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia the best/most used item is the 4 bottle wine tote bag that we use for my fathers oxygen bottles.

I could use another one, it's starting to wear out.

Oh my.
PM me, I doubt they'll repeat that one from several bags ago.

in case you were about to ask, that's a big kitty with a 5:00 shadow cooking a T-Bone steak.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

Still nothing in Track By Reference. I'm guessing these will ship Wednesday evening/Thursday morning.

Insert signature here.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

My little Christmas wish is that they'll sneak over to wine.woot and grinch/snitch a case or two (or more) and my "Bottles Of Cabernet" will indeed be mucho bottles of Cabernet.

confusedbulldog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages confusedbulldog
jpworm11 wrote:I had to come and comment that I was able to grab this Big ol' Cornucopia while in the delivery room waiting for my first child Granted it was a couple of hours after this that my baby girl entered the world but it was awesome to snag some crap on the same day!!

+1 for your dedication, that's awesome! Hopefully the crap to come in the mail will be better, or at least less odorous, then the crap to come from your new addition ;)

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23
tonycyndy wrote:My little Christmas wish is that they'll sneak over to wine.woot and grinch/snitch a case or two (or more) and my "Bottles Of Cabernet" will indeed be mucho bottles of Cabernet.

Ok... I'm changing mine... I want a letter and a pallet of cabernet... well, I'd prefer shiraz, but that doesn't start with C!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 619 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zeepidee wrote:This is my.....4th Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia I think. It has all been good loads. Don't want to jinx myself - nothing broken or junky junk (last one was the worse ever). Great I am probably finally going to receive the Roomba of my dreams in 10,000 little pieces now!

I ♥ your signature.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

faryl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faryl

That's beautiful.

Congrats! (on both)

Publikwerks

You have a very understanding wife.