shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity
klipper wrote:Same here too

Add me to the list of identical stuff. On the plus side, I don't have to bother taking a picture!

imasexcrunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imasexcrunner

21.3 lbs/9.7 kg

1 Xcelerator Stinger X.2 scooter made by Pulse
1 Superfly Monkey with sound
1 Orange bag with a pink flower

The pulse x.2 seems to not be working properly after I put the handlebars on. The brake pad looks like it's not lined up properly so I'm going to have to take a look at that when I get home (it was delivered to where I work). The X.2 goes for $140 on Amazon so I think $8 was a good investment. Thanks Woot!!!

ShashiBeMe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShashiBeMe

Mine arrived yesterday...standard stuff -

6x Bags of Texas Air
1x Superfly Screaming Monkey (Tiger print cape - YEA! That's the one I wanted! GO WOOT!)
1x USB Guard Dog
1x Procrastination Spitball Dartpad
1x Reusable tote (black and green)

Since pretty much everything else was standard - my variable was for the tiger print cape. And Woot did not let me down!

Yep - pretty crappy stuff (as advertised)...and I'll be hitting F5 again next time around!

ChickenBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChickenBoy
bigfatnerd wrote:1- orange flowered bag
2- size small t-shirts

Shouldn't there have been three crappy items instead of two?

I received the exact same thing. I just emailed service@woot.com to see if I could get a third piece of crap. There seems to be a few people missing crap.

Edit: Just received an email that another crap is on the way. Thanks Woot!

greaseman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greaseman
tmlacross wrote:Successful delivery! I did pretty well on my first Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia

Crappy goods:

1x Bravo Sports Pulse Xcelerator Stinger X.2 Kick ‘N Go Scooter
3x World Tech Toys ZX-34462 GYRO Phantom S107 RC Helicopters
2x Lovely RPET Recycled Tote Bags
1x Blank Gildan imprintable blue t-shirt (I guess a shirt.woot that never was)
1x Colorbök Jumbo Color-In Candy House
1x Woot.com Screaming Monkey w/smiley face cape
24x Bags of Texas air

I get a helicopter and a screaming monkey for the office. My son gets the scooter and an RC Helicopter for Christmas. My niece gets the playhouse. Crap for the whole family!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow! I think we have a winner! Congrats!!!

Bags o' Craptasticness:
-----------------------------
  • Bandolier of Carrots 11/28/14
  • Bucket of Chum 04/26/12
  • Brand "O" Crapola 12/06/11
  • Basket of Crabs 11/09/11
  • Bag of Cremora 09/14/11
  • Bundle of Corn 08/17/11
  • Blast of Color 06/24/10
  • Bowl of Chemicals 05/26/10
  • Random Crap 03/26/10

lyonking82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyonking82

Got mine last night: 2.4 pounder

2x Breo watches
1x Screaming Monkey w/ tiger cape
1x USB Guard Dog
1x Gold Pen
1x Gold Mechanical Pencil
1x Flower bag
1x Fresh Cake shirt size S
3x Texas Air

Thankful to the woot! gods this holiday season for my Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Solid haul

matkapnyc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matkapnyc

Just got my 24.6 pounder. I was delivered a couple of days late and it looks like it fell out of the truck and driven over. But, everything seems to still be inside. This one is awesome!

73X Bags of Sweet Texas Air (at least 10 died for the cause)
2X Flying Monkeys with happy face cape
3X Flower bags
3X Yellow Breo watches

and.....

1x Altec Lansing 5.1 Surround Sound PC & Home Theater Speaker Set (VS3251)

Now, I have to figure out how to get it home from my office!

As always, THANKS WOOT! Have a Happy Thanksgiving

davidwido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidwido

i suggest that anyone who got the dog, go to the sound folder in program files and play all the sounds..good stuff if you're bored.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Sure are a lot of complaints this time around, and I guess I understand...but I don't really sympathize with anyone. I got the standard bubble of crappola that pretty much everyone else did, and so I think "this has changed so much from the days when they just dumped junk in a box and shipped it." It does sound like a corporate decision to just make it easy and duplicate what goes in most boxes, with minor variables along the way. I almost found myself feeling bad that I didn't get a t-shirt in my Baggie Of Creampuffs...but then I realized that I probably wouldn't have had much use for a women's small or child's shirt. Bottom line, though, is that we all pony up eight bucks for the anticipation. That's all we're guaranteed. The excitement, the anxiousness, the anticipation costs us eight dollars. No more, no less. If it doesn't seem as good as it used to, then when the Box Of Cheerios comes up during the woot-off, just turn away and ignore it. But you never will. Never. You'll hit that button like a monkey on a cupcake and you'll scream at the Woot servers to move, move, move! And you'll be so happy when you score. Or you'll be so disappointed when you don't. But just remember that it's only eight bucks for the fun....cause no one really needs any of this crappola anyway...

Gabemax

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gabemax
tonycyndy wrote:You'll hit that button like a monkey on a cupcake and you'll scream at the Woot servers to move, move, move!

Hear hear.

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc

I'm happy to report Woot is going to send a crap to get me up to three craps. Which is good, because if there's one thing I need, it is more crap around.

Thanks, Woot.

(x18)

chrisdeaner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisdeaner

I think I got one of the low end standard bushels of corn.

1x Superfly Monkey (with smiley face cape)
1x shirt.woot Size small female pirate tshirt
1x breo skin yellow watch
1x Reuseable bag

Love the monkey, the rest is probably going to Goodwill.

gwhite4111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwhite4111
bigfatnerd wrote:1- orange flowered bag
2- size small t-shirts

Shouldn't there have been three crappy items instead of two?

Should've been, but I also just recieved two... a flowered bag, a kids shirt and a flying monkey...

ozob

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ozob

well i got mine in portland oregon today.

1-little labs animals beginner experiment kit
1-energizer portable power for cell phones with connectors that look like they will actually fit my phone or tablet
1-screeming woot monkey
1-cheeky usb guard dog
1-yellow bag with pink flower

Not wonderful, but satisfactory bee oh sea

wooting for more than 10 years...
do i get any discount for that?

bigfatnerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfatnerd
gwhite4111 wrote:Should've been, but I also just recieved two... a flowered bag, a kids shirt and a flying monkey...

emailed service@woot.com, and a third crap has been promised to ship. Great customer service at woot!

demon42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages demon42

Mine just arrived!

3.1 lbs.
Zero Texas Air
A poor approximation of K-9
A flying monkey
A jump to conclusions mat.. I mean "pad"
A small green post-consumer bag
And... a cocktail glass that seems to be all about boots.

I was getting worried, but I'm very happy with this round!

EDIT: I can't add the items to wootsack; the contents field doesn't show when I edit. Has it been disabled?

phillyt45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phillyt45
bdecker202 wrote:Received mine on Saturday, 2.2lbs.

1x Flower Bag
1x USB Guard Dog
1x Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape (Tiger)
1x Men's Small "A Rose by any other page" T-Shirt [Link]
1x Energizer Cell Phone charger

I got the same haul in my 2.2 pounder except my shirt was a Men's Small "The Last Cupcake" shirt.

Thanks Woot!

insane131

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insane131

I got mine Monday:

2x bag of texas air
1x screaming monkey w/woot cape
1x usb guard dog
1x spit ball dart board
1x flower print re-useable bag
1x brown decorative hand towel (extra crap?!?)

Thanks woot!

tiger03kal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tiger03kal
demon42 wrote:
EDIT: I can't add the items to wootsack; the contents field doesn't show when I edit. Has it been disabled?

Did you change the status to delivered?

spookilove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookilove
tonycyndy wrote:Sure are a lot of complaints this time around, and I guess I understand...but I don't really sympathize with anyone. I got the standard bubble of crappola that pretty much everyone else did, and so I think "this has changed so much from the days when they just dumped junk in a box and shipped it." It does sound like a corporate decision to just make it easy and duplicate what goes in most boxes, with minor variables along the way. I almost found myself feeling bad that I didn't get a t-shirt in my Baggie Of Creampuffs...but then I realized that I probably wouldn't have had much use for a women's small or child's shirt. Bottom line, though, is that we all pony up eight bucks for the anticipation. That's all we're guaranteed. The excitement, the anxiousness, the anticipation costs us eight dollars. No more, no less. If it doesn't seem as good as it used to, then when the Box Of Cheerios comes up during the woot-off, just turn away and ignore it. But you never will. Never. You'll hit that button like a monkey on a cupcake and you'll scream at the Woot servers to move, move, move! And you'll be so happy when you score. Or you'll be so disappointed when you don't. But just remember that it's only eight bucks for the fun....cause no one really needs any of this crappola anyway...

I disagree, I think people are losing interest, and have been for a while. Its not as exciting anymore really, you can tell by what page number we are on. 40? When they used to have over 100 pages of anticipation. Its just like a normal everyday grab bag u get from the dollar tree. Is it worth $8? Yeah I guess. But its not worth sitting by your computer for long periods of time waiting and its not worth getting bent out of shape if you dont get one, and its pathetic and small minded to act like getting one is like discovering the cure for cancer. I guess I just dont whorship at the feet of corporate gimmcks and just dont get those that do, especially when the product is so generic.

MukYJ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MukYJ

Mine arrived... More of the same:

1x reusable bag, blue with a sand dollar
1x flying monkey with smiley face cape
2x medium womens shirts:
Drains!! http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=19910
Stink less! http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=19658
5x Texas air ( not sure why, nothing really fragile here...)

The monkey is going to work, the bag will be used for carrying around more crap, and the shirts will be turned into pillows.

hanov3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hanov3r

Got mine Monday, forgot to post about it until today:

1x Cheeky USB Guard
1x small Food Court shirt
1x Screaming Monkey (leopard cape)
1x horribly bright shopping bag
1x Energizer Energi To Go charger with mini and micro USB tips

Not a bad Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia Numbah One Son gets a goofy USB dog for Christmas, I get a way to keep my Blackberry running longer, niece gets a new shirt, and a friend at work gets another monkey to add to the flotilla.

jrsquonk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jrsquonk

The vaunted Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia arrived in southwest Oregon today. Nothing really interesting but I did get one item that I don't think was common.

The usual...
2x bags of incomparable Texas Aggie air (Gig 'em!)
1x screaming monkey w/tiger striped woot cape (a great gift for a Cincinnati Bengal fan, if I knew one)
1x usb guard dog
1x spit ball dart board (my teenage son thought this was cool...figures!)
1x Barbie Baywatch back pack (even my daughter won't touch this, let alone my sons).

and the unusual...

1x Lock & Lock 100% air tight liquid tight stackable container. It's about 4x6x1.5 inches in size. I think this is why mine weighed 3.0 pounds while so many other were 2.9 pounds.

0x letter. Oh well...

BTW, I'm still looking for XM receivers and the Woot Monkey with the black and white checkered cape. I've got some monkeys to trade along with miscellaneous electronic items from previous Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia. If you want to swing a deal PM me!

demon42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages demon42
tiger03kal wrote:Did you change the status to delivered?

No I did not. Thanks!

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5

I just finally got my e-mail with the tracking number and it looks like my crap won't arrive on my birthday :-(

peaceetc

Simmp5 wrote:I just finally got my e-mail with the tracking number and it looks like my crap won't arrive on my birthday :-(

Me, either. But, then again, my birthday is in March.

(x18)

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759
gwhite4111 wrote:Should've been, but I also just recieved two... a flowered bag, a kids shirt and a flying monkey...

That's exactly what I got. Well, I got the sand dollar bag, an adult medium shirt, and a flying monkey.

I emailed Woot, they're sending another crappy item.

peaceetc

I received the shipping number for my replacement batch of chipmunks. It says it's 5.3lbs, so I predict I'm receiving either the world's lightest TV or a pile of dirt.

(x18)

rleibowitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rleibowitz

Replacement crap shipped. Listed at 9.0 pounds and due in on Thursday!

That's almost 30 pounds of crap now.

matt1976

quality posts: 10 Private Messages matt1976

Mine shows up tomorrow via FedEx Home Delivery. It is still listed at n/a X n/a X n/a and .5 lbs on my FedEx Desktop.

rod070574

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rod070574

Returned to work after week long vacation knowing my Big ol' Cornucopia would be waiting for me today. Walk in my office and see the box sitting quietly under my desk. I quickly pick it up and like a kid on Christmas morning give a good shake to try and determine what's inside... to my dismay the box quickly begins leaking liquid over my leg and onto the carpeted floor. I look up and catch a snickering coworker walking by... I've been set up. My practical joke playing co-workers emptied my Big ol' Cornucopia while I was out on vacation and refilled it with a full glass of water carefully placing it on the floor so as not to spill. I'm all washed up, but thought it was funny enougn to share. The actual contents of the box were as follows:

4x Bags of Texas Air
1x Superfly Screaming Monkey (Smiley Face cape)
1x USB Guard Dog
1x Procrastination Spitball Dartpad
1x Reusable tote (black and green)
1x Craftsman Laser Level

Very happy with the crap, and plotting my revenge for unsuspecting co-workers.

Thanks Woot, for the fun you provide for us office dwellers just by existing.

GreenAccord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GreenAccord

After a second straight MEH-worthy delivery (I got the previous woot off Ag-bay of Ap-cray), I think I am going to sit the next one out. Folks, that's good news for you all standing in line to get one. You won't have me to fight against. Seems these things are getting more standardized (and more ceeeee-rappy). Plus, it'll save me the woe of listening to my wife complain and ask why I keep buying these things.

klr7878

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klr7878

My first Basket of Carp was delivered to work today after being closed for Thanksgiving week. The anticipation to see what everyone else got was overwhelming, but I resisted.

My 3.3 pound box contained:
3 bags of Texas air
1 Dream Cheeky Guard Dog
1 bag of 6 youth sports socks
1 Spitball dartboard
1 Baywatch Barbie backpack
1 Screaming monkey w/Smiley faces cape

I am thrilled! Yes, it is my first carp, but hopefully not my last. My co-workers helped with the unveiling and they were just as excited as I. I may be competing against them next time, but that is what makes it fun. Best $8 I ever spent!

mytemuzlim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mytemuzlim

Woot! thanks for the screamin woot monkey in the burden of civilization

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz

Well I am a little late posting this, but did end up getting my Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia a week or two ago. It came in at 22 lbs and consisted of the following items:

-Xcellerator Scooter Looks something like this...
-1 Woot Monkey
-1 flower bag

I think technically that's only 2 carps and a bag, but I am not one to complain. Definitely way more than 8 dollars worth of stuff there. Thanks Woot!

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Replacement crap arrived! Much better.

Contents:
1 flowered shopping bag
about a million of the Wisp toothbrushes (good for traveling)
1 Littlest Petshop thing - opened but all pieces appear to be there
1 3.14-PIE shirt (size 6 kids)
1 mini tripod
1 Flowering tea
3 aluminum water bottles

Thanks for doing my Christmas Shopping, Woot!

dnnythms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnnythms

I do remember the pre-amazon Burgandy Olfactory Center#39;s contain some items they were selling within the past several months leading up to the Bag of Coal. Things such as those robot walking things, sansas, and even a projector. There were lots more random electronics that didn't work right or were used or something, you know, things that kicked around some dude's warehouse for a while.

peaceetc

I received my replacement crap today. My 5.3lb box contained some cool stuff:

1x Orange flower bag (2nd one now, which is great)

1x Energizer LED Rubber Light

1x Genuine Zune Premium Headphones

1x Kids size 6 3.14/Pie shirt

1x Speck iPod Touch 2nd Gen PixelSkin (pink)

1x Tripodguru Tabletop Tripod

1x Primula Tea Flowering Teas (best before 11/15, but that hardly matters)

Only the headphones box appears to have been opened, but the headphones work great (and are still in the case, unused), and all parts/booklets are in the box. Everything else I received is new. The only things I can't use are the iPod case and the tea (but I'm sure I can find someone who wants those).

Thanks, Woot. You made a really, really bad day a bit less... well, crappy.

(x18)

pflieger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflieger
chrisdeaner wrote:I think I got one of the low end standard bushels of corn.

1x Superfly Monkey (with smiley face cape)
1x shirt.woot Size small female pirate tshirt
1x breo skin yellow watch
1x Reuseable bag

Love the monkey, the rest is probably going to Goodwill.

Got the EXACT same thing.

caridillon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caridillon

One bag
One small shirt
One screaming slingshot monkey
One yellow breo skin watch

My order weight was 1.2lbs

I am happy with my haul but am disappointed that random crap doesn't seem too random anymore. Got the exact same crap as my neighbor, different shirts though.