quality posts: 0 Private Messages usps63

bring on the monkey. i'm tired

guitarin4jhere1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages guitarin4jhere1

Garage woot.com I think they should sell tools and stuff

good idea?

cyclebex

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cyclebex
mfiggins wrote:I bought this last time. I have mixed feeling about it. It was comfortable for my head, neck and back. The problems were rolling over, and my arm. I'm used to bending the arm that I am sleeping on. However using this pillow I can't do that because the pillow is just enough too wide. The ear hole is also useless, I have difficulty getting my head high enough to get my ear in it. I'm also not used to having my jaw on my pillow but on this one, it completely supports the head. I keep going back and forth between my pillows.

I have been wondering about the ear hole. I am looking for something like this. I can't sleep on my left side at all, because I end up with severe ear pain, even after just a couple of minutes. I am very petite and sounds like my ear wouldn't reach the ear hole at all. Bummed.

dg12345

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dg12345
tra2360 wrote:Bought a two-pack last time. I found them quite comfortable and they work well with CPAP.

Hmmm... mom has a CPAP. Ok, she gets a present and I help lower the queue. Thanks!

paulchristine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulchristine

We've been watching for these after we bought them when they were on woot last time. They are super comfy and we wanted a couple to leave on hubby's bigrig. Glad to see them again.....but the price went up. :-( We pd 12.99 before, today they are 14.99. Oh well....

ranastraif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranastraif
conkid wrote:would it be good for the airplane? or are they too big?

Not too big ... IF you have room. Yes, 'case is scratchy but like many others I threw the whole thing into a standard pillow case. Liked it enough that I bought one case of two, bought a second set because I know that I'll want replacements at some point and probably won't be able to find them when mind get too compacted for them to be useful.

The filler isn't very high quality but I'm planning on using the pattern as a prototype to make a buckwheat pillow shape from or make one using another filler pillow with an ACTUAL pillowcase, not just a pillow cover.

Overall, am looking forward to having a stash of cuddle, snore reduction pillows. I solved the problem of rolling over by having several of these on our bed. One for each of us with our backs to each other and one in the middle for us to share. It really doesn't make too much difference if you are sleeping on the "correct" side or not once you get used to sleeping correctly.

scottman54

quality posts: 35 Private Messages scottman54
paulchristine wrote:We've been watching for these after we bought them when they were on woot last time. They are super comfy and we wanted a couple to leave on hubby's bigrig. Glad to see them again.....but the price went up. :-( We pd 12.99 before, today they are 14.99. Oh well....

They were never $12.99.