0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Quench Journey Tumbler - 4 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

peggy4497

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peggy4497

huh?

pcav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcav

good price

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

wow, better deals for plastic glasses just about anywhere.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Usually I'm all for drink containers, but this one just aint right for me. I do appreciate the O-ring on the straw to prevent loss I guess.

Oh wait- Viva Los Doyers? I'm in for 3

gbbdvm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gbbdvm

Finally---after 2 days---the QUENCH JOURNEY TUMBLER!!!

shawnwaugh

quality posts: 4 Private Messages shawnwaugh

Considering these usually range from $5 to $10 a piece, $10 for 4 is pretty good.

Ryanwb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ryanwb

Journey Tumbler? Steve Perry approved apparently. Maybe it will smell like wine and cheap perfume

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar

Crap and more crap

derek0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derek0001

Wow! not refurbished

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab

Great for next summer's BBQs. :D

David in Houston

quality posts: 1 Private Messages David in Houston

Ummmm....I honestly don't have anything to say on this one.

XOOOOOOOOOOM! Either 2 or 3 B's of C over the years. I do use each and every item I've ordered. And a Zune and iPod and speakers and earbuds too. Audiovox Portable 10” LCD TV /Sandisk Memory Stick Pro 512MB /anDisk 512MB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder /Logitech Wireless Music System Add on Receiver
/Alienware 512MB MP3 Player with 2.1 Boombox & Dock/Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000

For some reason I had to get these.

TheLorax1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheLorax1

Received one of these from a vendor recently. Thought it was great, essentially leak proof within reason when held upright, cool little doo hickey to keep the straw from popping out the top, then I filled 'er up and took her in the car. The rattle from the hard straw banging around made me crazy. Then my son managed to snap the straw in pieces just by banging it around inside the cup. Totally useless in a span of about 15 minutes. But if you're hard of hearing and have an unusually light touch, damn the torpedos, full steam ahead.

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea

I bought a four-pack. No open containers allowed at work. Perfect and a good price.

maybejet

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maybejet

Bummer, they charge for the tumblers, but the BPA is free.

atgard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atgard

"Ferrel," really? Is that like "feral"?

Here's some good stuff to read while waiting for a new Woot:
www.rightascension.com

fully1231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fully1231

This is a really good price for these. The last time I bought one tumbler like this one it cost me $12.

Hellmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hellmark

Last time I got some, they were $5 a piece, so $5 plus shipping for four is a good deal. Plus woot coupon making it free is awesome. DFTBA.

Crazykid

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Crazykid
derek0001 wrote:Wow! not refurbished

Yeah, I only buy refurbished!

tilde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tilde

yay, teacher gifts!

Trimby324

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trimby324

Will these fit in the earhole on the Sidesleeper pillow?

katbrown1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katbrown1
fully1231 wrote:This is a really good price for these. The last time I bought one tumbler like this one it cost me $12.

this is a really good deal for these sets:

Quench Journey Tumbler

http://www.rrgtravelmugs.com/catalog/quench/bpa-free/journey

oregonnative

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oregonnative

ROAD SODAS!!!

Don't Let The Bastards Grind Ya Down

Conrthomas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conrthomas

These things are wonderful! Great price too. Best part is the molded ring on the straw so that they can't fall out.

kurahee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kurahee

I don't get this. What's the deal? It's a plastic cup with a straw, right? I read the write up, and that is confirmed.

The straw isn't even a crazy straw. What is so special about these? Or does woot figure that people are so used to buying anything that comes in front of them, they decided to try this one?

Go to McDonalds and pick up a box of these with caps and straws. The straws have paper on them!

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo

I'd consider this if I hadn't already made four orders this woot-off.

Why am I even still here?

coondogg97

quality posts: 14 Private Messages coondogg97

There's the gold. Thanks JumboWoot!!!

The only disability in life is a bad attitude ~ Scott Hamilton

dawgdave99

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dawgdave99

Adult sippy cups?

scfireman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfireman

am I the only one that thinks these look exactly like the sippie cups I give my kids?

BelyndaG

quality posts: 22 Private Messages BelyndaG
Hellmark wrote:Last time I got some, they were $5 a piece, so $5 plus shipping for four is a good deal. Plus woot coupon making it free is awesome. DFTBA.

I have one I got as a freebie and love it. I've been looking for more, but as several folks have noted, they cost significantly more than this at the local shops. And since I got frozen out of the Bountiful Overflowing Cornucopia that Woot! coupon has been been burning a hole in my virtual pocket. In for one set!

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
fully1231 wrote:This is a really good price for these. The last time I bought one tumbler like this one it cost me $12.

ROFLMAO, They must love to see you walking in the door.

ee2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ee2000
Trimby324 wrote:Will these fit in the earhole on the Sidesleeper pillow?

Thank you for making me laugh.

joejohnson1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joejohnson1

my wife REALLY wanted these!! Then I reminded her we already have a cupboard full of cups and glasses.

maybejet

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maybejet
TheLorax1 wrote:Received one of these from a vendor recently. Thought it was great, essentially leak proof within reason when held upright, cool little doo hickey to keep the straw from popping out the top, then I filled 'er up and took her in the car. The rattle from the hard straw banging around made me crazy. Then my son managed to snap the straw in pieces just by banging it around inside the cup. Totally useless in a span of about 15 minutes. But if you're hard of hearing and have an unusually light touch, damn the torpedos, full steam ahead.

Believe or not, you can actually buy a multi-pack of replacement straws for these type tumblers. They are the big flex straws with the attached cap AND no annoying rattle from the hard acrylic.

golf4miami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages golf4miami
kurahee wrote:I don't get this. What's the deal? It's a plastic cup with a straw, right? I read the write up, and that is confirmed.

The straw isn't even a crazy straw. What is so special about these? Or does woot figure that people are so used to buying anything that comes in front of them, they decided to try this one?

Go to McDonalds and pick up a box of these with caps and straws. The straws have paper on them!

The cups are hard plastics and the tops are screw on. They are really solid. The bubble on the end to keep the straw in is a nice little helper too.

You are the all seeing crap of the world.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
Ryanwb wrote:Journey Tumbler? Steve Perry approved apparently. Maybe it will smell like wine and cheap perfume

Clever.

fxfuji

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fxfuji

"Ferrel" water? Really?

Wootarama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wootarama

My wife has some of these and absolutely loves them. I'm not much of a straw person, yet it is great when you don't want to worry about spillage.