nycloseout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nycloseout

how do I get more than 3?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nycloseout wrote:I need a coupon, please???? Used my last coupon on that exercise thingy
I need a coupon

Gotta earn them, sorry! Good try though. Also as mentioned earlier, Woot only allows you to order up to 3 items once per sale per account (and credit card). If you ponder it a bit, you might be able to think of a way to order again without using that same account and credit card.

I'm just hanging out, really.

chuckspad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckspad

in for 3 monkeys.... will wrap these babies up and place them under the tree for my wife and 2 daughters. they always have to have a blankie when watching the tube. now to find some banana wrapping paper.

mrict2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrict2002
nycloseout wrote:If I get 6 how much would shipping be??

You can only order upto maximum of 3 per order so calculate the rest.

mrict2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrict2002
mrict2002 wrote:Damn you all! Had to choose all three decorated with Monkey!

Oh gush even my avatar is Monkey. What is this monkey business all about?

mossygreen

quality posts: 72 Private Messages mossygreen
inkycatz wrote:I don't get all this 'the good ones' stuff. It's like people don't like monkeys or something...

I am also in, for the monkey.

Seriously! I am happy to be forced to buy only the monkey pattern! I know if I'd ordered last night I would have gotten one of each, and then when they came thought "why didn't I just get all monkeys?"

inkycatz

chuckspad wrote:in for 3 monkeys.... will wrap these babies up and place them under the tree for my wife and 2 daughters. they always have to have a blankie when watching the tube. now to find some banana wrapping paper.

How about this?

inkycatz

mrict2002 wrote:Oh gush even my avatar is Monkey. What is this monkey business all about?

linneke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linneke

I don't live in the States... How long is it gonna take before Woot also ships internationally?? Love those deals!!

davidjones58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidjones58

One less thing to have to buy for Christmas. And she didn't even ask for it........Very close to the perfect gift.

coyotevols

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coyotevols

Really 5.00 shipping for a 1.99 blanket.. Looks like somebody is hitting the crack pipe a little harder than they should..

inkycatz

coyotevols wrote:Really 5.00 shipping for a 1.99 blanket.. Looks like somebody is hitting the crack pipe a little harder than they should..

Winter is coming! Stock up! Get gifty!

melissajo44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissajo44

Looks like I got all my gag gifts in one swoop this year...

DealSeekerDude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DealSeekerDude

Just wondering: How easy (or difficult) is it for a man to go "number one" in these? Seems he'd have to hold a lot of material in the air and not be able to aim correctly. Doing "number two" should not be a problem (I hope). ;->

cardiokelley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cardiokelley

I'll be stylin in my Sock Monkey: hat; socks; slippers; & pj's all wrapped up in my Monkey Blanket With Sleeves!!
Too cozy to Monkey around? LOL

davidjones58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidjones58
DealSeekerDude wrote:Just wondering: How easy (or difficult) is it for a man to go "number one" in these? Seems he'd have to hold a lot of material in the air and not be able to aim correctly. Doing "number two" should not be a problem (I hope). ;->

If you're going to pee IN IT then what difference does it make.........you're looking for absorbency.

inkycatz

davidjones58 wrote:If you're going to pee IN IT then what difference does it make.........you're looking for absorbency.

We don't judge what people do with/in the blanket with sleeves... but I'm really sure no one needs to know about that.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec
carpeannum wrote:Monkeys, Monkies? Which is it?

Monkees

Anything else is just a flea-bitten primate that scoffs bananas, flings poo, and eats your face off trying to get to your brainnnnnsssss

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

nstgtr42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nstgtr42

Anybody else look at the woot map and wonder why people in Utah need so many monkey blankets?

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart

Darn, the green is sold out.

AgDave00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AgDave00
DennisWKam wrote:Hmm... I was looking over your emails and it looks like we did provide you a return label, but you failed to print it out in time. After that we provided you with an RMA for a refund.

Tick, tick, tick tick BOOM! Let'em have it! I've received great CS, even after being a herp-derp. Stop being ungrateful!!

brittella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brittella

I wore the cloud one to go trick-or-treating with my nieces last year. I was the sky and made a sun to go on my head. It was a big hit with several groups of teenagers. Super comfy and much more useful than other costumes.

apsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsey

All set to buy. Nothing left but stupid monkeys. Passed and did not order.

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Any guesses as to how many of these things they have?

ygbsm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ygbsm

Thanks for the last call notification. I was in interviews all day and didn't give a cracker about anything but a j o b. at least i have a monkey to hug me now.

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
DennisWKam wrote:Hmm... I was looking over your emails and it looks like we did provide you a return label, but you failed to print it out in time. After that we provided you with an RMA for a refund.

BAM! Y'all got a taste of the woot puddin!

jschuu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschuu
remsenlab wrote:Is fleece a generic term for a type of fabric? I.e., is this a synthetic material or a natural one?

Fleece is a very soft synthetic made from recycled tires.

davidwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidwood

In for 3 Shock the Monkey Tonight

abigail99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abigail99

How is it even possible that the monkeys were left at the end?? When you check Woot 20 hours late, you sort of expect that the awesomeness will already have been snapped up.

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum

Almost bought 2 monkeys & a green this morning, but decided to wait. Forgot all about it, then saw Last Call on twitter. In for 3 monkeys! They'll go nicely with the six I bought from sellout on the 9th. (They're going to be put to use in the back of my mom's van & in the back seat of my car. Except for the one monkey blanket with sleeves that I'm going to take to use at work.)

maples5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maples5

Does anyone know if I can cancel my order or add to it?? I accidentally only bought ONE. I need TWO. Sadness.

thumperchick

maples5 wrote:Does anyone know if I can cancel my order or add to it?? I accidentally only bought ONE. I need TWO. Sadness.

Send an email to service@woot.com. If they have any left, they'll fix you right up. If it sold out, you're hosed and better luck next time!

maples5

thumperchick wrote:Send an email to service@woot.com. If they have any left, they'll fix you right up. If it sold out, you're hosed and better luck next time!

Send an email now?

reefdweller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reefdweller

In for 2!

thumperchick

maples5 wrote:Send an email now?

Yep. Include your order number from your confirmation email.

maples5

thumperchick wrote:Yep. Include your order number from your confirmation email.

Okay. I sent one. But...then I got a auto-generated response saying that they are only there M-F business hours. So...I'm thinking I am out of luck? Thanks anyway.

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

great for that snow emergency kit in your car.

lizgreaves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizgreaves

Those photo tag lines made my night. Thanks Woot!!! LOL

buenocabra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buenocabra
remsenlab wrote:Is fleece a generic term for a type of fabric? I.e., is this a synthetic material or a natural one?

AKAIK, fleece refers to the nap (fuzziness) of the material, not what the material is itself. Generally, fleece has a high nap on one side and a very low (or no) nap on the other. These should be good for naps on either side.

I know someone else said that fleece is plastic spun into fabric, but that's not true; I have some very nice fleece PJs that are 100% cotton.

kist221

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kist221

I bought my step-sister and myself one! Can't wait to get 'em!!!