2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Centon 32GB Class 10 SDHC Card
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212

Oh, why could it not be a Micro Sd, why why why?

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

This is the first Woot! in a while I've looked at and had to ask out loud, "What does this do?"

frogboy99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages frogboy99

Great. Now I need an even BETTER camera.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

meems212 wrote:Oh, why could it not be a Micro Sd, why why why?

You weren't a good little boy? (or girl?)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sykotek

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sykotek

Nice, less than a dollar per gigabyte AND class 10 transfer speeds...awesome.

Amazon's selling it for $40

radboater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radboater

If only it was Micro SDHC. The Centon won't fit in my phone. =(

wastedthelight

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wastedthelight

Lots of people complaining that this card (and brand) suck. Corrupt data, not a true class 10 (very slow). I'll pass and stick with SanDisk, sorry Woot.

Love me some Woot! Must make a family of screaming monkeys!

jbgroup1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jbgroup1

Only two!!!

Chi. Yes, I want you to do something for me. I want you to go in my room, look over my suits, in the ceiling, up on the ceiling you'll see a key stuck there. I want you to take it down and bring it to me. Meet me at the Total Experience in one halfa hour. Can you dig it?

KyserSoze

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze

Class 10 = 10 MB/s

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1068 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I think this is the last non-woot-off sale in February if you want comments (all 347): $29.99 at the two woot-offs afterwards as well (vs. $24.99 today)

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4338630

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212
ThunderThighs wrote:You weren't a good little boy? (or girl?)

Lol, I guess not

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wastedthelight wrote:Lots of people complaining that this card (and brand) suck. Corrupt data, not a true class 10 (very slow). I'll pass and stick with SanDisk, sorry Woot.

Can you point to specific data? I'm sure others would be interested.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward

Who needs Black Friday with this kind of deal! Thanks! But...will this work with all SDHC gagets or will it be too large for some?

MissouriMomma

gosh7001

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gosh7001
CowboyDann wrote:It's more than half off what Amazon wants (before shipping) but unfortunately it's also has plenty of 1 star and 2 star reviews

Edit: Although it does seem to perform perfectly if all you need it is for a basic point and shoot camera. Nothing super fancy. It's a great price if that's all you need it for.

[MOD: That's Class 6]

you quoted the wrong product - the link is here --> Amazon

frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix
meems212 wrote:Oh, why could it not be a Micro Sd, why why why?

LOL I was seconds from entering my credit card security code to use with my Android until I thought about that. I guess it could be good for my Canon DSLR but based on the 1 + 2 star reviews, I'm still good with the 16 that I diligently backup and never run out of space on.

stevef2222

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevef2222

come on woot...do it again in micro....please?

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj

$40 at Newegg shipped. $10 cheaper here if you only buy 1. Not bad, Woot.

EDIT: Too bad reviews are all bad.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1068 Private Messages whatsamattaU

djanlp

quality posts: 4 Private Messages djanlp

I think I'd prefer to have several smaller cards than one large card. That way, if it gets lost or something goes wrong, I'm out only a few pictures rather than hundreds (or thousands).

jpickett

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpickett

Read the reviews on this. Beware: it may not perform at a class 10 level. Read the review at http://www.amazon.com/Centon-32GBSDHC6-32GB-CLASS-Flash-Memory/product-reviews/B00200JZCC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1.

[MOD: That's the Class 6]

bobert414

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobert414

in for 1

WOOTSUPPP!!

quality posts: 13 Private Messages WOOTSUPPP!!

Fry's will have a Maxell 32GB SDHC Class 10 for $14.99 after $20 MIR at midnight on Black Friday.

mcnaryxc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcnaryxc
ThunderThighs wrote:Can you point to specific data? I'm sure others would be interested.

If you look at the reviews on the correct Amazon link that was posted, there are more reviews for 1 and 2 stars than 4 and 5 stars. The Newegg link also shows all three reviews are 1 star.

Hemo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hemo

wish my laptop booted from the SD slot.. I could think of a few ways to use this then ....

john27

quality posts: 4 Private Messages john27

Was just about to pull the trigger on a 16 gig card for about the same price, after clicking checkout, and before entering my payment info, I habitually checked Woot realizing it was after midnight. Saved me a few bucks AND ended up with a bigger AND faster card!

Woot! It could save your life! Well, or a few bucks, anyway. It could also poach away business from other eTailers.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
skippykj wrote:$40 at Newegg shipped. $10 cheaper here if you only buy 1. Not bad, Woot.

If you just ignore the reviews...
amazon reviews are about as bad. Woot RMA is going to be working overtime on this one.

Still single, can't imagine why.

kist221

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kist221

PERFECT!!! Just what I needed for my new camera! Thank you Woot!

Krumlov

quality posts: 44 Private Messages Krumlov

What does "Class 10" mean?

Need me some Boxes Of Condoms!

llamabox

quality posts: 36 Private Messages llamabox
djanlp wrote:I think I'd prefer to have several smaller cards than one large card. That way, if it gets lost or something goes wrong, I'm out only a few pictures rather than hundreds (or thousands).

But then you have more cards to manage... swapping them out, storing them. So your chances of losing those cards is higher.

I prefer one giant card over several.

Make your own damn beer

Jackstephan3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jackstephan3

I bought this a while back, sucks. Won't record video on any of my cameras or video recorders for some reason.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
Approximate Number of Songs
- 128Kbps: 7680

Personally, I don't even see how you can even *call* it music @ 128kbps. [/smug_audiophile]
All joking aside I don't care what bitrate you listen to music, but for those of us who like a little better quality here is an idea of what you're looking at. (assuming the average song is ~4:10 seconds)

192 kbps - 5166 Songs
V1 (225)- 4409 Songs
V0 (245)- 4049 Songs
256 kbps - 3875 Songs
320 kbps - 3100 Songs
FLAC ~400-1700 Songs

jasonmorford82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonmorford82

My first woot, joined less than a week ago. I had to get two of these since they sell for $40 a piece on amazon and more on ebay. I tried to buy the toolbox, but it sold out before noon when I got back from town to buy it. It was all good, I got two at Cabellas for about the same price thanks to a tip someone left on here.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

How do I know whether my camera and computer are capable of using this? Actually, I already know that my 7-in-1 card reader can't use it, because it can't read SDHC at all, just old version SD cards.

But my big concern is that my camera won't be able to read/write to it. How can I know?

halukucar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages halukucar
Krumlov wrote:What does "Class 10" mean?

Wiki:
The Speed Class Rating is the official unit of speed measurement for SD Cards, defined by the SD Association. The Class number represents a multiple of 8 Mbit/s (1 MB/s), the least sustained write speeds for a card in a fragmented state (Class 2, 4, 6) or the minimum non-fragmented sequential write speed (Class 10).

What it means: Class 10 is intended for cameras, which write on continuous blocks. Class 6 will be a nice storage for tablet like devices, which accesses randomly to free blocks spread all around the card after some use.

gwlucid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gwlucid
jpickett wrote:Read the reviews on this. Beware: it may not perform at a class 10 level. Read the review at http://www.amazon.com/Centon-32GBSDHC6-32GB-CLASS-Flash-Memory/product-reviews/B00200JZCC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1.

Wait, this is for the class 6 model? While Centon might be swapping cards and such, try getting the same model.

tylerg2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tylerg2002

Tiger Direct has this card for ~$48 with shipping. It has pretty good reviews, yielding 4.5/5 stars from 50+ reviews.

dualcycle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dualcycle
wastedthelight wrote:Lots of people complaining that this card (and brand) suck. Corrupt data, not a true class 10 (very slow). I'll pass and stick with SanDisk, sorry Woot.

doesn't matter how good the deal is, if you can't depend on it when you need it. Nothing worse than taking dozen of pictures and the images are corrupted.

fincher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fincher

Ouch.
Lots of well written 1 star reviews.
Pass.
http://www.amazon.com/Centon-Class-Flash-Memory-32GBSDHC10/dp/B004L08DCM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Justin Fincher