0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
HP Pavilion P7 Dual-Core i3 Desktop
$319.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

edoherty1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edoherty1

Uh oh, is woot recycling their deals? Haven't we seen this already?!

CharliePrince

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CharliePrince

wanka's..... oh well the HP i already bought from Woot had 6gb of ram so i guess its ok. Dang, shoulda held out for the i3.

So it is boughten.... So it must be paid off with a second job!

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

yay another shoddy HP product, and it's refurb'd, so it has already been broken once.

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

jmacshriver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmacshriver

Is this ok for the little kids 6-8?

bitterthought

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bitterthought
jmacshriver wrote:Is this ok for the little kids 6-8?

definitely more than enough

CharliePrince

jmacshriver wrote:Is this ok for the little kids 6-8?

little kids 6-8 need to be outside exercising or having fun being kids. Computers are for adults doing adult things.

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

its good for all ages
no worries.
Just grab a monitor attach & play along

Dave & Dessa

spacewhore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spacewhore

Aaand now we need a monitor.

CharliePrince

edoherty1 wrote:Uh oh, is woot recycling their deals? Haven't we seen this already?!

different proc. more expensive warranty.

Bud Ward

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bud Ward

What's the deal with the write-up?

bitterthought

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bitterthought

gaming mouse plz :<

edoherty1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edoherty1

I can't take it, each deal is slowwwer and slowwwwwwwwer. Did you guys know that Mindy McReady's son was found and doing fine... Today is all over this story!

thisniss

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thisniss

Way to make everyone regret not buying that Santana hat!!

pearmask

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pearmask
Bud Ward wrote:What's the deal with the write-up?

see: this woot-off item from a few hours ago

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

I'm thinking of a PC for a gift, but these 250W integrated graphics ones are a bit low end...

jpisanich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpisanich

I would save my money on this one. You can buy a laptop with the same specs for about $50 more. The cost of a monitor would easily be around $100 or more. Not a very good deal if you ask me.

daduckster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daduckster

Not really any good for a gamer...just a 250W power supply and HP suck to upgrade. Plus limited to 8GB max memory. Of course, the CPU is pretty upgradable to the current mid-range gaming i5 core.

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02858497&lang=en&cc=us&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=5080737&prodTypeId=12454

sdean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sdean

How is this for Linux? Do the graphics work as is or require fun and games with drivers?

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

4GB is fine for gaming, 8GB limit more than you need.

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

I'm off tomorrow !!!! I can hang out all day and not get a Bonus Orange Can !!!! YIIIPPPPPEEEE!!!!

mudman2007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mudman2007

Broken X-mas

Coming soon to a theater near you

Look for your favourite woot stars including

BEZOBOT

rydethis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydethis

< woot off newbie here... missed 2 great items because I didn't refresh lol just sitting here looking at the screen isn't going to work!!

Touch me in the morning!!

dylanfeirstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dylanfeirstein

And what software out there can use even 4 gig of memory, not to mention 8 gig?

urslf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urslf
CharliePrince wrote:little kids 6-8 need to be outside exercising or having fun being kids. Computers are for adults doing adult things.

lliffle kids do go outside and play, but little kids 6-8 also go to school and get online homework and such.........

unksol

quality posts: 13 Private Messages unksol
rydethis wrote:< woot off newbie here... missed 2 great items because I didn't refresh lol just sitting here looking at the screen isn't going to work!!

Wootalyzer will help you out there. or firefox with auto-refresh

jjzuc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjzuc

Nice deal & you can get a monitor cheap these days. But I already have a desktop. More tablets pleeeze!!

daduckster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daduckster
dylanfeirstein wrote:And what software out there can use even 4 gig of memory, not to mention 8 gig?

Since most "gamer" systems right now use at least a i5-2500+ with 8GB plus (and 64-bit windows), this is at most barely usable. Add the power supply needs to be at least 600w for a current video card, you'll see this isn't a potential budget gamer system.

As for 4 vs 8GB, remember that 32-bit OS can only address 4GB of memory...so there is that.

MoveoverCinderella

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MoveoverCinderella

Thanks for all the comments. I almost hit the buy button...changed my mind. Had a computer crash and need a new one. Not a gamer and never had an HP...didn't know that they broke down frequently.

Love it or leave it!

hpoulter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hpoulter

"it's refurb'd, so it has already been broken once"

Yeah, but it's been inspected at least once. It's less likely to be DOA than a new one.

rydethis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydethis
unksol wrote:Wootalyzer will help you out there. or firefox with auto-refresh

Thanks!! My local broadbad for some odd reason doesn't work with firefox I'll just keep on refreshing lol

Touch me in the morning!!

dessndave

everything works with FF
might just have spyware preventing it. or a wrong setting.

looks like a slow deal here 1hr estimated unless sells out.
I need to stay awake not sleep SO off to find something to do.

Dave & Dessa

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

I came here for cat pictures. What the hell guys?!

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422
rydethis wrote:My local broadbad for some odd reason doesn't work with firefox

You need this computer.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

awolo06

quality posts: 1 Private Messages awolo06

Would this be a good unit for business use? Quickbooks, internet usage and storage.

Thanks for the information guys.

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
MoveoverCinderella wrote:Thanks for all the comments. I almost hit the buy button...changed my mind. Had a computer crash and need a new one. Not a gamer and never had an HP...didn't know that they broke down frequently.

98% of all my puters are HP's . and I love them and Matter of Fact a couple of my Desttops and Lappys Are refurbs from woot. Bought over a year ago and Still going strong . I ve had Gateways and dell's and Even A Sony Vizo. But nothing has Taken my abuse like a HP has So this is a great Buy on a Refurb desktop. Matter of fact what Im on now is a HP i3 Lappy and I love this thing. I put it thru its paces too. I leave it on and take it everywhere with me and it has taken out everything and Kept coming back for more. That is just like that All in one Refurb HP That I bought From WOOT! and the Refurb HP Desktop that I also gotten from WOOT It has Been really dependable. And if you Have probs up to 90 days after sale WOOT! Has one of the BEST Customer service Depts. of Any Deal a Day Site .
Just my opinion. But I a Happy Camper with my Woot Purchase .

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422
daduckster wrote:Since most "gamer" systems right now use at least a i5-2500+ with 8GB plus (and 64-bit windows), this is at most barely usable. Add the power supply needs to be at least 600w for a current video card, you'll see this isn't a potential budget gamer system.

As for 4 vs 8GB, remember that 32-bit OS can only address 4GB of memory...so there is that.

And just think, you couldn't play computer games only 3 years ago before the i5 came out. I would wait until Woot offers the i7. Yup.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

dessndave

best for business is inexpensive
since your suppose to pay taxes on it.
always backup in multiple locations not just 1 incase of drive failure.

Most business's including banks use the cheapest possible to cut long term costs.
buy new every xamount of years.

this system will run quickbooks perfectly along with browse web & store files.
But i suggest a nas server to store backups on.

Dave & Dessa