CyberWoolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CyberWoolf

Woot! Tracking by reference worked for once! Got my tracking # and added it to myfedex. woo hoo!

cjmiller9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjmiller9

Same as all the above - placeholder for me too! WOOHOO!!

The daughter (10) actually put on her Christmas list "a woot Bag of Coal of my own - I keep EVERYTHING"

Do I or don't I? hmmmmmmmmmmm I will consider it, but I have a feeling I will decide against it :0)~ Silly child! Although she usually steals everything from it anyway!!!

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

I don't have tracking info yet, but am eagerly anticipating. Best of luck to everyone. I believe that I am going to take the tack of a few others in the thread here and open Santa Woot's present on Christmas morning. So, we'll see you all again on the 25th or 26th (avoiding spoilers!)

Maniacmous

cjmiller9 wrote:Same as all the above - placeholder for me too! WOOHOO!!

The daughter (10) actually put on her Christmas list "a woot Bag of Coal of my own - I keep EVERYTHING"

Do I or don't I? hmmmmmmmmmmm I will consider it, but I have a feeling I will decide against it :0)~ Silly child! Although she usually steals everything from it anyway!!!

Haha, you could be stealthy - open it, rummage around, repack. Only some packing tape and your scruples....

stryper2000

quality posts: 22 Private Messages stryper2000

Yay, my placeholder is holding place at this time . So Excited !!!!!

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

lyapunov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyapunov

Sorry, but I am new to this. I scored my first Bagpipe of Carnivores and my receipt shows that I actually purchased three, e.g. charged $8. Is the single tracking number for all three Bereft of Chickens?

ayziggyzoomba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ayziggyzoomba
lyapunov wrote:Sorry, but I am new to this. I scored my first Bagpipe of Carnivores and my receipt shows that I actually purchased three, e.g. charged $8. Is the single tracking number for all three Bereft of Chickens?

yep

Maniacmous

lyapunov wrote:Sorry, but I am new to this. I scored my first Bagpipe of Carnivores and my receipt shows that I actually purchased three, e.g. charged $8. Is the single tracking number for all three Bereft of Chickens?

Yes, and you should receive no less than 4 items in that package, a bag of some sort, and 3 craps.

zielinab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zielinab

First Bucket of Croutons for me after 3 years of trying. Thanks to the Woot gods for finally deeming me worthy!

bobmutch wrote:As a Chargers fan, I feel your coaching pain. I'll Rock-Paper-Scissors ya for Jeff Fisher.

Might want to Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock instead- just sayin'...

lyapunov

Maniacmous wrote:Yes, and you should receive no less than 4 items in that package, a bag of some sort, and 3 craps.

To make sure I understand this... 1 bag and 3 carps for each one. So a total of 3 bags and nine carps, yes?

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub
lyapunov wrote:To make sure I understand this... 1 bag and 3 carps for each one. So a total of 3 bags and nine carps, yes?

Nopes. Bags of Crap are special. You will get at least 1 bag (or bucket or memory pouch or whatever) and at least 3 craps. You might get more than 1 bag (common with the wine bag crappings)... You might get more than 3 craps... No promise though of 3 bags and 9 craps.

Chris4056

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chris4056

My fed-ex place holder is in too...

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass

Not that I dont love shipping notifications, but I loves me some interweb memes too

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

regroeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regroeg

Did everyone forget the tractor promised by woot in the Bootle of Crapoodle write up ?
Of course tractor could be wooteese for bag.

lyapunov

Thanks for setting me straight. Best of luck to everyone on their Belching Odorus Carnegies!

balacharyk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balacharyk

The tracking info of mine shows but the weight is just 1.0 lbs/.5 kg.

They are going to send one paper to me or what?

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo

Was wondering where my tracking info was, thanks to those who posted for us noobs. Found my placeholder with fedex. Was a little dissappointed in that the "weight" showed 1.0 lbs. Any validity to that? I would just assume that the better Balloons of Carbons woudl weigh slightly more.... ?

kdz13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdz13

just a quote from the top of page 23 for the previous two posters' benefit:

1.2 If your weight shows as 1lb, it is most likely a placeholder, which will be replaced by more accurate weight once the package actually starts moving (or reaches a sorting station - see below). The dimensions will probably show as NA/NA/NA on those placeholder packages. Some people have reported packages showing as 1lb all the way until delivery, but turned out to be anything but, though there's always a slight chance that your package actually is a 1 pounder. So you never know.

nangtadam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nangtadam
JirafaBo wrote:Was wondering where my tracking info was, thanks to those who posted for us noobs. Found my placeholder with fedex. Was a little dissappointed in that the "weight" showed 1.0 lbs. Any validity to that? I would just assume that the better Balloons of Carbons woudl weigh slightly more.... ?

Got mine too. The 1 pound bags are only placeholders (for the most part) until the package is received by FedEx and actually weighed. It should update to the actual weight soon enough.

At first I thought I had to wait longer for my tracking information as it was blank. Turns out clicking "Re-submit" on my previous 50 attempts didn't work, and I had to start fresh and reenter my info.

LEM-

quality posts: 147 Private Messages LEM-

Just like many others reported - tracking by reference now shows a placeholder. So at least the label was printed. Not Woot Gods just need to attach it to a box full of crаp and get it shipped!

Thanks to the guy who posted the tracking guide a couple of pages back, now I know how to track it before the shipping e-mail comes!

Oh... wait... That was me... :/

Beffy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beffy

Woot Gods, do you randomly apply the labels to already filled Bags of Crap? Or is the label put on first and then filled with Crap?

I must know the answer to my burning questions!

imawoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawoot

Bummer... I get "invalid" when I try to track by reference with my order number. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a placeholder tomorrow.

sback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sback

My Bag o' Crap is now tracking as of 5:58 pm today! Countless thank you's to LEM- for the input on how to track. It's my first Burgandy Olfactory Center and I could not be more excited about the impending awesomeness or hilarity!

lexian

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lexian
Beffy wrote:Woot Gods, do you randomly apply the labels to already filled Bags of Crap? Or is the label put on first and then filled with Crap?

I must know the answer to my burning questions!

I am wondering the same thing, but I have looked at some stuff about well organized warehouses, and I am thinking with between 2500-3000 craps per month, they just spend a couple days filling boxes, and sealing them, and then apply the labels in some automated method, although the other method might mean your woot karma could get you a better box if they see your label and grab an armload of stuff

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz

Tracking by reference is working for me. Now I just have to wait for it to get weighed.

Hope I get it before Christmas. Never know with Slow Post TheJoke

abs1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abs1981

Got my tracking number and placeholder for my first Biscuits on Cobblestones. Thanks to more experienced wooters for the know-how.

kixalot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixalot
regroeg wrote:Did everyone forget the tractor promised by woot in the Bootle of Crapoodle write up ?
Of course tractor could be wooteese for bag.

or Tractor Beam? Worm Hole? Star Trek?

It's a life sized Enterprise shaped bag.

What do I win?

dfcnothing

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfcnothing
cjmiller9 wrote:Same as all the above - placeholder for me too! WOOHOO!!

I have mine shipped to work to share with the people here, but the kids also want in on the fun. What I do is open it from the bottom at work and repack and retape it. So when I get home the kids can open it like its the first time.

justafreak

quality posts: 11 Private Messages justafreak
LEM- wrote:Believe it or not, today marks a week from the offering, which means that we may start seeing some shipping activity any time now......

I like many others thank you. This is very good information. Well done...well done indeed.

.rev - 325.unique.woots / 567.total.items - woot is where the crap is.

woot!3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woot!3

No Sign of my Burgandy Olfactory Center having been shipped yet...what's the holdup?

kin2all

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kin2all
woot!3 wrote:No Sign of my Burgandy Olfactory Center having been shipped yet...what's the holdup?

Have you tried to search via reference number on FedEx.com? There is a link highlighted and referenced on page 1 of this thread if you need direction.

brianw1957

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianw1957
woot!3 wrote:No Sign of my Burgandy Olfactory Center having been shipped yet...what's the holdup?

I like you would hope it means larger wootie or maybe even a hold out for a letter?
Dreaming of Burgandy Olfactory Center Christmas this year. Good Luck

UTAH, The Bunnies Ogling Carrots of the USA!!!
Bunnies Ogling Carrots 12/6/11,5/11/11,Random Crap 3/26/10
MP #137, 3rd #161

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

I'm on the trackable list as well now. The upside is that it's just a placeholder so it could be anything. The expected ship date is yesterday.

I think I'm not going to get a letter since those are probably special cases but oh well.

rbenes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbenes

Well my Bundle Of Christmas just posted today on Fedex. My fingers are crossed the Woot Monkey Reindeers drop it down the chimney before I leave on vacation next Thursday.

micht1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micht1986

They still haven't shipped mine!

Actually, my placeholder is in now.

esbaylus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages esbaylus
james_hardiman wrote:
I think I'm not going to get a letter since those are probably special cases but oh well.

My letter went out the same as the others as far as tracking went (back a few years ago). It LOST weight, from 1.2 lbs, down to 0.6 lbs. I got it near the end of the postings ( or at least the 2nd half). So DON'T give up hope, and remember the Burgandy Olfactory Center rules!

mikebbass

esbaylus wrote:My letter went out the same as the others as far as tracking went (back a few years ago). It LOST weight, from 1.2 lbs, down to 0.6 lbs. I got it near the end of the postings ( or at least the 2nd half). So DON'T give up hope, and remember the Burgandy Olfactory Center rules!

Can you share the contents of your epic haul? Let us live post-vicariously through you?

(edit Oh is that the haul in your signature? I think I got a Burgandy Olfactory Center in that haul as well (no letter of course)

1. Bags Of Crap
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

kfilament

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfilament

Question about the bag(s).

I got one (first time ever) and I remember in the order screen under quantity, it said one only, don't be greedy, or something of that nature.

I thought normally it says to order 3, but I figured I was not going to mess it up, so I just clicked order, and my receipt says 1 Bag of Coal. Is this normal, or should I have changed the quantity?

mikebbass

kfilament wrote:Question about the bag(s).

I got one (first time ever) and I remember in the order screen under quantity, it said one only, don't be greedy, or something of that nature.

I thought normally it says to order 3, but I figured I was not going to mess it up, so I just clicked order, and my receipt says 1 Bag of Coal. Is this normal, or should I have changed the quantity?

You used to have to select a drop down on the order page to select 3 but they removed it some time back. Now you only need to get 1. You did it right.

1. Bags Of Crap
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

friedbanana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?224246-Steiger-Prestige-Collection-1-16-Scale-DieCast-Case-Tractor-49-99-kids-woot-com

i wonder if some peoples will get this. My cat wants it.