0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Ion Audio Discover DJ System
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dollyshot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dollyshot

I wanna be a DJ secretly...

BBelloff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BBelloff

Come on, really? Where are the iPADS?????

psumek

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psumek

swore this was on moofi yesterday

nope, twas sellout.

tigerxchaos

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tigerxchaos

Anyone know if this can output MIDI and might be suitable for use with a DJ program like Virtual DJ or Traktor?

shawnseverud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shawnseverud

I got one of these earlier in the year. It's kind of cool to play around with but most likely the sort of woot that'll spend a lot of time in sitting in your closet gathering dust.

jnoble37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnoble37

Maybe we can use this to drown out all the Burgandy Olfactory Center whiners?

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession

Had one of these a couple months ago that I bought refurbished for $50 which was a good deal. I ended up returning it because I had no talent for DJing but I really wanted to try it. The platform is solid and the biggest complaint is a lack of headphone plug so that you can cue the next song, but there's a work around if you buy a separate sound card for your computer and cue through that.

Also it works with all the DJ software including virtual DJ.

themave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themave

smartpost shipping, woot takes a week to ship and smartpost takes forever, this won't even arrive by christmas

Bag of Cuuuuuute! doesn't really exist, it is a myth to get people to hang around for woot off's anyone who says they got one lies

schoolcb

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schoolcb

You know what would be really cool???? TWO yes TWO Burgandy Olfactory Center in the SAME day! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise!

steve2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steve2112

Cool. Two turntables and a microphone?

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Ages 5 and up tells me it might just be a toy.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I'm getting too obsessed with woot. I can't tell if half the items are repeats from yesterday, last week on sellout.woot or last wootoff

cmarlow6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmarlow6

This'll go great with my walking sticks! I've always wanted to be a DJ on the go...

alphacowboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphacowboy

Abosolute JUNK! Save your $$$

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

THERE IS NO HEADPHONE JACK IN THIS! BEWARE

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

welley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages welley
themave wrote:smartpost shipping, woot takes a week to ship and smartpost takes forever, this won't even arrive by christmas

Not true, I got a flying monkey, a nice ipod docking station, a memory stick and a breast pump. Not sure what I'll do with the ipod docking station.

CodeMoney

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CodeMoney

If you are looking for C R A P. this is it. If you are looking for B A G S O F C R A P you just missed them.

lpsession

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lpsession
RWoodward wrote:Ages 5 and up tells me it might just be a toy.

It's a fully functional MIDI controller, not a toy.

pdelass

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pdelass
alphacowboy wrote:Abosolute JUNK! Save your $$$

Thanks...I need some time to get home before the next item

KrazyD

quality posts: 4 Private Messages KrazyD

FML !!

I Got 2 many Woots to list = /

mbrickell

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mbrickell

Nobody seems to be getting this, so I'll have to spell it out:

1. When a really rotten item comes up, the key is to praise it. Encourage the ignorant to buy! Buy three! Oh, yes, I just bought one of these, and it is great--grandma loved it!

2. When a really sweet item comes up, there might be a limited supply. A quick "this sucks--mine broke in 3 days" post will give others pause...long enough for you to swoop in and get 3.

All the touching, helpful posts about how awful an item is does nothing but prolong things. The worse the item, the more encouragement for others to buy...

;>)

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
lpsession wrote:It's a fully functional MIDI controller, not a toy.

Wow. People expect a lot from a five-year old these days.

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

ya sad enough all i got was the white screen on the cell while i was walking out the dr's
dang 1x data from metro lol
wish we had tmobile here.

Dave & Dessa

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
mbrickell wrote:Nobody seems to be getting this, so I'll have to spell it out:

1. When a really rotten item comes up, the key is to praise it. Encourage the ignorant to buy! Buy three! Oh, yes, I just bought one of these, and it is great--grandma loved it!

2. When a really sweet item comes up, there might be a limited supply. A quick "this sucks--mine broke in 3 days" post will give others pause...long enough for you to swoop in and get 3.

All the touching, helpful posts about how awful an item is does nothing but prolong things. The worse the item, the more encouragement for others to buy...

;>)

Thanks, Brick...it's nice to know there is someone to whom to pass the torch who will still help the noobs.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

fdeeznutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fdeeznutz

Nice!

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

Gah...where are the roombas? gimme gimme gimme.

soulreserve

quality posts: 1 Private Messages soulreserve

Bah! I fell asleep and missed the Burgandy Olfactory Center I left explicit instructions with my wife to buy 2 or more Burgandy Olfactory Center#39;s if it came up while I slept.. I asked her about it she said woot kept crashing whenever she tried to pay for them.. doh.. I am actually a bit surprised that I wanted to buy them so badly.. I think it's largely because of all the night vision dejaying type stuff I've not been buying this woot off. I so want to spend my money on woot.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

;>)

Had to remind myself to keep it civil.

That's not a great attitude, It's a terrible thing to mislead people like that.

Also- I have seen a few times where an item stayed at ~90% for an hour and had so many bad comments it got blasted out and they moved on anyways. Keep it honest folks.

kippyj

RWoodward wrote:Wow. People expect a lot from a five-year old these days.

According to television, they actually start paying for preschool while the kid is still in the womb. Five-year-olds should be doing surgery by now, bwahahaha!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

aaronchaloner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronchaloner

someone by this terrible item so we can see whats next!

dessndave

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dessndave

ok back to relaxing for me as this wootoff is to a halt for a while.
enjoy everyone.
someone should txt me when a Burgandy Olfactory Center comes up next time. :p

Dave & Dessa

FauxReal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages FauxReal
tigerxchaos wrote:Anyone know if this can output MIDI and might be suitable for use with a DJ program like Virtual DJ or Traktor?

The answer is yes.

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingone.aspx?id=97

Coming on strong with some hardcore power...

mbrickell

CowboyDann wrote:Had to remind myself to keep it civil.

That's not a great attitude, It's a terrible thing to mislead people like that.

Also- I have seen a few times where an item stayed at ~90% for an hour and had so many bad comments it got blasted out and they moved on anyways. Keep it honest folks.

Obviously, my post was meant as humor.

wootmeharder

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wootmeharder

When are we EVER gonna get some DESKTOPS up in here????

KrazyD

quality posts: 4 Private Messages KrazyD

;>)

What an @$$**le... or should I spell it out? o_0

I Got 2 many Woots to list = /

kippyj

CowboyDann wrote:I'm getting too obsessed with woot. I can't tell if half the items are repeats from yesterday, last week on sellout.woot or last wootoff

CD, you've been around long enough to know. You may not recall me, but I've seen you around here for a bit. Too bad you missed the "old" days when we used to drink and be sarcastic for 24-72 hours.

GMilberger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GMilberger

I found these on clearance at BB&B about a year ago and scooped one up for this price. I used to DJ in college, and had the itch to get back into it. This was a great way to dip my toes in the water without dropping a C-note (or more).

No, you won't use these for long if you get serious about spinning, but if you DON'T, your wallet won't regret the experiment.

Disclaimer: I never installed the software included - instead i *highly* recommend the wonderfully open-source project Mixxx (www.mixxx.org)

Cheers,

G...

mbrickell

KrazyD wrote:What an @$$**le... or should I spell it out? o_0

Umm...it's called tongue-in-cheek, folks. Calm down. Lay off the coffee. See that little smiley wink at the end of the post? Yeah. Everything is going to be OK. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. Good.