bobfrapples

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobfrapples

These look like high quality calendars. And not a refurb. Works on Mac, PC, and Linux. Would be better with a two year warrantee.

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

It would be funny if some randomly had a Burgandy Olfactory Center as a centerfold.

mal1110

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mal1110

ohhh kindling!

ComeAgain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ComeAgain
kippyj wrote:Other than special occasions, it happens "around" every six weeks. Subscribe to the newsletter.

Yes I think that's what I have. I just don't count the days.

So every six weeks, good to know.

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin

Sigh, in for three as I'm a nut. so far this woot off, 1 Burgandy Olfactory Center 3 paper mouse pads, 3 hell is other people journals, AND a wine aerator / cork (home.woot, I don't drink wine frequently but couldn't resist it.... maybe it works with bourbon well too ;) ). Why not round it off with 3 calendars from woot that's actually for the UPCOMING year....

ron76053

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ron76053
roadmasta wrote:Does the calendar go past 12/21/12?

what would be the point?

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Looks like these are the new monkies, might as well call this woot-off over.

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal

These are the items I buy solely out of loyalty to Woot. It might only pay 2 minutes of the salary of some guy in accounting, but I like to think I'm doing my part to make the world a better place.

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
CowboyDann wrote:Oh shoot I just remembered. where are you going to be posting pictures when it's done again?

I'm not posting pics. It's just too hard this year.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
jezebelseven wrote:I *really* need some cheap calendars but won't pay $5 shipping for 3 of em. Darn.

Drugstore calendars are free. Banks, if they still hand them out. Ones you make and print yourself. Or grab your crayons and colored pencils and some blank paper. Or grocery bags.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

why don't one of you wooters buying 3 (or 6 - wink! wink!) just send me one for Christmas! :D

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Hah I love how brick has spent the entire wootoff talking about the world ending in 2012, made the joke first in this thread, and JackBarlow gets the tinsil for his comment.

Poor Ol Brick

kippyj

ivanivanovich wrote:Drugstore calendars are free. Banks, if they still hand them out. Ones you make and print yourself. Or grab your crayons and colored pencils and some blank paper. Or grocery bags.

Or you could break down and buy a smart phone...just sayin'.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CowboyDann wrote:They wouldn't do that. I asked ThunderThighs to tell them to turn the lights off. She said she has no control over it and isn't allowed around sharp objects.

Speaking of ThunderThighs there is a rumor going around that I just made up right now. Apparently she is drawn on the cover of the calendar this year. I have no idea which one is her though.

Edit: Whoa, speak of the devil Hi ThunderThighs!

I'm standing right there behind the black triangle.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cornellbigred

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cornellbigred

$5 shipping kills it

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

This is better than a Bushel Of Chickens! And it doesn't bring down the server.

thepizzadevourer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thepizzadevourer

First woot! calendar purchase, and I'm really looking forward to it! I really enjoy the writer's work on woot! and if this is more of the same it will be well worth the six bucks. Waiting eagerly...

harley1858

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harley1858

Betcha there is a Dyson and Roomba on a month.

wskehr52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wskehr52

I tried to find the quality of these, but there were no reviews on Amazon.

dylanrulezz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dylanrulezz

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I was the first to Woot! on this?

joslynmsu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joslynmsu

It's no barrel of carp but I'm combining all my purchases and opening them all at once and pretend it's bags upon bags of crap. Ignorance is bliss...

zyrilia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zyrilia

My kid will love this calendar.

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says 'go away' in every language.

kippyj

ThunderThighs wrote:his·to·ry   [his-tuh-ree, his-tree]
noun, plural -ries.
1. the branch of knowledge dealing with past events.
2. a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc., usually written as a chronological account; chronicle: a history of France; a medical history of the patient.
3. the aggregate of past events.
4. the record of past events and times, especially in connection with the human race.
5. a past notable for its important, unusual, or interesting events: a ship with a history.

I am SO glad to know that you're still here, TT! You never fail to make me laugh, which probably isn't your aim, but TY anyway!

jpeckvoss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpeckvoss

The one time I'm looking to get a Dyson and I've been watching this since it started. Well aside from sleep time. That's when I missed the DC24 Ball from the overnight.

Seriously Woot I can't believe I'm saying this but put up another Dyson before it's over.

scottyboi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottyboi

must....stay.....awake...for....Burgandy Olfactory Center

CowboyDann

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm standing right there behind the black triangle.

What Bla- Oh... I see.

Figures.

wagondave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wagondave
scottyboi wrote:must....stay.....awake...for....Burgandy Olfactory Center/blockquote>

Sorry but you missed it...

David C. Frost

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor

Alas, I just can't bear to get a new calendar without threepiecewoot around anymore.

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu

last item of the night, sellout isnt for another hour.

Rainbowelp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rainbowelp
braintuba wrote:No warranty?

Sorry no, it's refurbished.

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4

Who's the tool who already put one they bought on ebay?

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers

Whattttt? This doesn't coincide with the Mayan calendar? If the Mayan's were right, you're paying a little too much for a some extra days you won't see!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

mikenora83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenora83

Well....I gone and done my best to assist this here woot-off....

Got me one of dese here kewl calendar thingys!
Uh huyk!

15 x Woots
19 x Deals.Woot

ComeAgain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ComeAgain
ron76053 wrote:what would be the point?

Like Spinaltap --> go to 13

spewlf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spewlf

and 5 dollars for shipping? Laf

CowboyDann

jpawmsu wrote:last item of the night, sellout isnt for another hour.

>He says with 2 hours left until woot-off is over

Edit: also just read about the lack of pictures. I'm kinda bummed because I was excited to see that when I first heard it a while ago.

phopkins21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phopkins21

did they already have a battery powered blow up mattress? I was looking for one. hope i did not miss it! Any size would do.

kippyj

kmeltzer wrote:It would be funny if some randomly had a Burgandy Olfactory Center as a centerfold.

It would probably be Ken Jennings. Who wants him as a centerfold?

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

unlimted memory.... screw mac!

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
goldenthorn wrote:Reading, reading, and then... ... and that's when I clicked "I WANT ONE." Giggles abound. I look forward to the epic, woot writers! (I hope llander writes the dialogue for that character.)

That's what got me too...