kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Finally had an update! Package was marked as received in Houston after a looong trip from Dallas.

estimated delivery bumped to Friday from Thursday.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So basically, the holiday delay has just increased your anticipation, right?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

My last update was departed smartpost in dallas, tx on new years eve. Come on little bag... move to mama. ETA in CT 1/07

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
punkykat wrote:My husband's and mine are in the exact same situation!

The woot version of hey diddle diddle...the bag ran away with the spoon?

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

duffeball

quality posts: 2 Private Messages duffeball

My 9.6 pounds of crap is coming my way......slowly. Just made it to Kansas City on the way to Nebraska. Date jumped from the 5th to the 6th.

SAMHAIN9385

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SAMHAIN9385

5.6lb Bag of Coal en route to San Diego. Should be here Thursday, if it makes it through Fresno safely...

jackkip

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jackkip
kdccrosby wrote:Finally had an update! Package was marked as received in Houston after a looong trip from Dallas.

Mine must of been on the same truck as yours. Left Dallas on 12/30 and arrived in Houston just tonight, heck I could of walked to Houston faster than that! Should arrive at my mail box on 1/5. Hoping it will show up a day early

billpanop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billpanop

How are you guys getting dimensions. All it says for me is:
Service type FedEx SmartPost
Weight 2.2 lbs/1.0 kg

What is Smartpost? Looks like it will arrive via USPS although it shipped FedEx

kliu0x52

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kliu0x52

5.9 pounds, arrived last Saturday (got the USPS yellow slip), picked it up today...

1x Foot Flush (Ummm...)
1x Reusable shopping bag with floral design
1x Wash cloth
5x XL shirts with no designs on them (I'm a tiny person)
8x Texas Air (TM)

madmod20061

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmod20061
billpanop wrote:How are you guys getting dimensions. All it says for me is:
Weight 2.2 lbs/1.0 kg

What is Smartpost? Looks like it will arrive via USPS although it shipped FedEx

You have to use myfedex or the myfedex desktop agent to see dimensions. Smartpost is exactly that. Fedex part way then USPS delivers.

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
billpanop wrote:What is Smartpost? Looks like it will arrive via USPS although it shipped FedEx

Yup... That's Smartpost Fedex carries it most of the way, then hands it off to USPS once it reaches your local area/ city for actual delivery.

billpanop wrote:How are you guys getting dimensions. All it says for me is:
Weight 2.2 lbs/1.0 kg

To get dimensions you need to either use the fedex desktop tool or use myfedex. Either way you will need to register for a fedex login account( which you can actually do without giving them credit card info)!
~~Jinx 8)

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

My 1.9 lb Santa's Sack of Crap will now be delivered Tuesday, January 10th. The status just updated from a scheduled delivery of Saturday, January 7th. Is FedEx taking vacation again this weekend? What gives.

troyal82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyal82

Mine still shows that it left the TX FedEx location and will be delivered 1/6/11.

dgmiller13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dgmiller13
kdccrosby wrote:Finally had an update! Package was marked as received in Houston after a looong trip from Dallas.

Same for me. I guess Santa's sack is still recovering from Christmas.

CoBrA2168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoBrA2168

Just got mine this morning. Says on FedEx site 1 lb (which was definitely more than 1 lb).

1 x Foot flush
1 x Screaming Monkey
3 x Hand towels (still has tags on them)
5 x XL Woot plain, colored T-Shirts
1 x recyclable bag (looks like a good reusable grocery bag)

Overall, guess I'm happy. Definitely not my best bag, but not the worst either.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

What is the 'Foot Flush' that some people have been getting?

Can someone post a close-up photo?

szuccon1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages szuccon1
CoBrA2168 wrote:Just got mine this morning. Says on FedEx site 1 lb (which was definitely more than 1 lb).

1 x Foot flush
1 x Screaming Monkey
3 x Hand towels (still has tags on them)
5 x XL Woot plain, colored T-Shirts
1 x recyclable bag (looks like a good reusable grocery bag)

Overall, guess I'm happy. Definitely not my best bag, but not the worst either.

Which monkey? This is VERY important.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

My 1.3 pounder is pushed back to 01/09 delivery.

tonyord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyord

Still in transit with no ETA

mikek1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikek1975

My Banoodles' Old Catnip arrived. Even now, FedEx still has it at 1 lb. In reality, it was closer to 5 lbs.

* 5-pack XL Jerzees t-shirts in a Woot! box
* 2 brown hand towels
* The infamous Footflush
* A green recyclable bag
* 1 Woot! screaming monkey! The cape is black with yellow smiley faces

The monkey made my day. Thanks Woot!

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
mikek1975 wrote:My Banoodles' Old Catnip arrived. Even now, FedEx still has it at 1 lb. In reality, it was closer to 5 lbs.

Any chance my 1.9 lb package is in reality closer to 5 lbs or do you think if it says more than 1 lb, it is probably the correct weight?

mikek1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikek1975
renrutnairbwoot wrote:Any chance my 1.9 lb package is in reality closer to 5 lbs or do you think if it says more than 1 lb, it is probably the correct weight?

No clue. I'd venture it is a true 1.9 lbs. The Footflush itself has to be close to 2 lbs.

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitaljanitor

Mine is on the move again -- passed through KC Kansas overnight, probably headed to St Louis (Earth City), then due back in SW Missouri on Saturday, Jan 7. 2.6 lbs, 9½" cube.

There is NEVER a right time to do the wrong thing, nor is there ever a wrong time to do the RIGHT thing!!

Ringo67

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ringo67

My Bandolier of Confectionery just passed through the black hole of West Virginia (no offense to WV residents) and delivery date has been pushed back from 1/7 to 1/9. Fortunately, from what I've been reading, it will still likely show up on Saturday.

Still no update on package weight, though. Dimensions are still listed 12 in x 9 in x 5 in.

Anyone else have a similar sized box with a more accurate weight?

Baskets of Carrots
July 11, 2014 — A Small Pile Of Crap, The Bag Of Shirt Crap
Aug. 15, 2012 — we-don’t-need-no-crapucation
Aug. 13, 2012 — crapple-for-the-teacher
Dec. 25, 2011 — Santa’s Sack Of Crap

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
digitaljanitor wrote:Mine is on the move again -- passed through KC Kansas overnight, probably headed to St Louis (Earth City), then due back in SW Missouri on Saturday, Jan 7. 2.6 lbs, 9½" cube.

Hopefully you have better luck with Kansas than me. Mine left Kansas City on December 30th, and hasn't been heard from since!

Where oh where are you crap?

madmanjustice

quality posts: 2 Private Messages madmanjustice
mikek1975 wrote:My Banoodles' Old Catnip arrived. Even now, FedEx still has it at 1 lb. In reality, it was closer to 5 lbs.

* 5-pack XL Jerzees t-shirts in a Woot! box
* 2 brown hand towels
* The infamous Footflush
* A green recyclable bag
* 1 Woot! screaming monkey! The cape is black with yellow smiley faces

The monkey made my day. Thanks Woot!

Ha! You and i got the same monkeys.

How the heck did I get a Quality post?

cmatlack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmatlack

My Burgandy Olfactory Center is finally on the move from Texas and is now in WI. It has stayed at the 1.0lbs and now shows a delivery date of 1-10-12 it was 1-7-12. Prolly filled with bags of Texas air.

-cmatlack

jcdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcdvt

Gah! I got bumped back from delivery January 7th to Monday January 9th now! Friggin' Martinsburg, WV!!! They get you every time!

music2video

quality posts: 3 Private Messages music2video

Mine is still sitting in Texas. After looking at what people have been getting, no need to rush it.

It's funny how back in the day everyone that got a Burgandy Olfactory Center would all get one thing that was the same like a camera bag. Now everyone gets the same stuff. Use to feel more Random.

mikegberg

quality posts: 56 Private Messages mikegberg
novastarj wrote:Hopefully you have better luck with Kansas than me. Mine left Kansas City on December 30th, and hasn't been heard from since!

Where oh where are you crap?

Ditto, with a destination of the NYC suburbs.

Any chance yours is heading this way as well? Maybe they're crapooling.

"There are more old wine drinkers than old doCTors." -François Rabelais

bbmaier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbmaier

Mine just left New Berlin, WI.
Still 1.8 lbs
But now due on Saturday.

melissah12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melissah12

I received an update on my crap. It finally arrived in Atlanta and the delivery date has been pushed back from 1/7 to 1/9. Aaaaaaggggghhhh! Now I have to wait for the crap to leave Atlanta, go to Charlotte ( as always), then back to SC. Seriously I want my crap!!

bbmaier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbmaier

For those whose crap cannot be found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8&feature=related

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010
jcdvt wrote:Gah! I got bumped back from delivery January 7th to Monday January 9th now! Friggin' Martinsburg, WV!!! They get you every time!

Same here, on the date bump... But mine's going to South Florida.

(Having said that, I usually still receive my items a day or 2 before the ETA from Smartpost. So I bet I still get it on Friday or Saturday, despite my 1/9 date.)

troyal82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyal82
music2video wrote:Mine is still sitting in Texas. After looking at what people have been getting, no need to rush it.

It's funny how back in the day everyone that got a Burgandy Olfactory Center would all get one thing that was the same like a camera bag. Now everyone gets the same stuff. Use to feel more Random.

I agree....I miss when it was completely normal to see someone get 10 mp3 players, some of which actually worked lol

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
troyal82 wrote:I agree....I miss when it was completely normal to see someone get 10 mp3 players, some of which actually worked lol

Good times...

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

music2video

quality posts: 3 Private Messages music2video

Mine is now in Chino!

szuccon1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages szuccon1
troyal82 wrote:I agree....I miss when it was completely normal to see someone get 10 mp3 players, some of which actually worked lol

I think it's a function of the increased frequency of the woot-offs and the public demand for the crap. When you have a woot-off ever three months, you have time to build a stock pile of returns or things that you can't sell otherwise or things that you just can't store any longer and you need to get out of the warehouse. Now with a woot-off every month, sometimes two, you have the same amount of "random items" spread way more thinly. And you need a steady supply of not so random crap-filler. Now you have things taking up space in the warehouse just for crap. And a huge about of labor to build the crap. And people that only buy crap (sometimes more then one per crap). Suddenly it's not the attention getter it was. And it's no longer worth it to put returns in it, or all of them. Crap is still painfully hard to get and it always goes to the same people. Sure they spread the word, but it leave more frustrated customers that curse woots name. It might be a crappy death spiral. Woot may need another great idea from an ad wizard like TPW. Maybe they need to take all orders and pick 3000 at random to fill and cancel the rest. Maybe they create a SUPER CRAP and use amazons clout to get some pub. Maybe we should all stop complaining and just be happy that we don't have to flush our toilets with our hands like common street trash.