jrohr2224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrohr2224
pantsgolem wrote:Anybody who wants to find out their tracking # for themself can go to the UPS tracking page, select "Track by Reference" and put the woot order number in the reference field. I didn't even need my zip code to find my package, though it doesn't hurt to put it in.

I attempted this and was unable to locate mine and the status still hasn't changed to Shipped.

chyanna1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chyanna1

Mine still doesn't say shipped either and I haven't gotten it. :-(

kobold

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kobold

Hey woot... not a good experience thus far. Nine days, no contact, no shipping info, and no tv. No happy.

andyharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyharp
jrohr2224 wrote:I attempted this and was unable to locate mine and the status still hasn't changed to Shipped.

This did not work for me either. How about a screen shot????

root11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages root11
pantsgolem wrote:Anybody who wants to find out their tracking # for themself can go to the UPS tracking page, select "Track by Reference" and put the woot order number in the reference field. I didn't even need my zip code to find my package, though it doesn't hurt to put it in.

worked for me. Mine got on a brown truck in TX on the 16th.

rjpeters58

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rjpeters58

Hey woot... not a good experience thus far. Nine days, no contact, no shipping info, and no tv. No happy. And the UPS tracking page had no info... hmmm

adumat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adumat

I tried the track by reference and it states it is on a truck to be delivered by COB today. I agree the lack of tracking has been frustrating.

lordielordie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lordielordie

I tried locating my shipment on UPS using the Order number and I got this: ">>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again."

Today is 10 days since I ordered the TV and I still do not know when it would ship.. I am buying on woot since 2005, and I have not seen it this bad..

Wooting since 2005..

AndyTK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AndyTK

Very poor performance, even for Woot. Yes I know they're coming from Mexico and cross the border at El Paso but that's only 600 miles from here. Could have had an armadillo back-pack it in less time.

larryaucoin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larryaucoin

When will they be shipped?

jjandebeur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjandebeur

never got the shipping information but product was received on day 8, excellent condition and Beautiful picture. worth a $5 shipping, but communication is key. all they had to say is When shipped and tracking.

ejcrotty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ejcrotty

"track by reference" worked perfectly - it's on the UPS truck and will be delivered any minute now. WOOT! still doesn't say it shipped. Bad vendor.

laxzilla123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laxzilla123

I must say I'm rather disappointed with the lack of communication. I still have no word on my tv :/

bandaidapp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandaidapp

Also not too happy. Placed order on 1/10. In MA, hasn't changed to shipped and track by reference does not work. If this doesn't change by tonight I will be canceling my order.

nelrak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nelrak

Great suggestion. Looks like mine will be delivered tomorrow by COB.

KK

rjmarv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjmarv

Also tried the "track by reference to no avail. 12 days and counting...........

lordielordie

What am I doing wrong? I still can't get UPS to find the package..

Wooting since 2005..

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lordielordie wrote:What am I doing wrong? I still can't get UPS to find the package..

I'd try contacting service@woot.com to see what they suggest.

I'm just hanging out, really.

igolf2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages igolf2

1st Woot order ( i usually order Amazon ) and this is a very poor first impression! Woot responded to my email but could not give me any shipping information or tracking numbers, only "we know vendor has shipped all orders....blah..b lah...blah"

Not Happy AT ALL!

Amazon has been perfect with over 50 orders for me so.....................

lordielordie

igolf2 wrote:1st Woot order ( i usually order Amazon ) and this is a very poor first impression! Woot responded to my email but could not give me any shipping information or tracking numbers, only "we know vendor has shipped all orders....blah..b lah...blah"

Not Happy AT ALL!

Since Woot is now owned by Amazon, maybe they should start using Amazon's fulfillment system..

Wooting since 2005..

gavwookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gavwookie

Thx for the idea about the reference number. Woot needs to step it up on the communication front. Am close to going angry spider monkey on someone about the lack of info....

bmwilt2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmwilt2

Same here

igolf2 wrote:1st Woot order ( i usually order Amazon ) and this is a very poor first impression! Woot responded to my email but could not give me any shipping information or tracking numbers, only "we know vendor has shipped all orders....blah..b lah...blah"

Not Happy AT ALL!

andyharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyharp
bmwilt2 wrote:Same here

yep !Amazon actually owns woot.
That's the beauty of paypal, you can dispute the charge and then they will come up with a tracking number/ proof of delivery.

tvannoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tvannoy

track by reference to no avail... "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again."

ragordy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragordy

Thanks. Mine is "Out for Delivery"!!!

baldylokz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baldylokz

Just got mine today. Don't hate on Woot because they got screwed by a bad vendor. I have done quite a bit of shopping with them and have always found them reliable.

Thanks WOOT!

dondallas71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dondallas71

I just received my tracking email from WOOT at 3:09pm and it is already out for delivery. Glad I decided to come home at 2pm today. I was not able to find my tracking info on the UPS site using my order number either. It was shipped around 8pm from El Paso, TX on the 17th and I am in the DFW area.

simoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages simoom

I just got my tracking number at 3:10PM. Delivery scheduled for Friday COB.

baldylokz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baldylokz

I got my tracking info 10 minutes AFTER my TV showed up at my door. hee hee.

Thank you special agent W00T. I'm glad to know you defeated the Evil Dr. Late, and that he is sleeping with the laser eyed sharks now.

Secret77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Secret77
baldylokz wrote:Just got mine today. Don't hate on Woot because they got screwed by a bad vendor. I have done quite a bit of shopping with them and have always found them reliable.

Thanks WOOT!

I've been with WOOT for years now and I know they are at the mercy of the vendor to ship us many of the items we order from them. I personally don't want a bunch of emails telling me that they don't have any new information. Besides, they had already told us what info they had received from the vendor. Good enough for me. Just my 2 cents.

Got my tracking number and I will get my TV tomorrow. Sweet!!!!! Now I will be able to watch the Giants kick some 49er butt in high definition no matter what room I will be in.

bandaidapp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandaidapp

I wasn't that nervous, but I emailed the service, and by now tonight I have the shipping info, it should be in MA by Tuesday! w00t

groffles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groffles

I was finally sent my shipping update. It is going to be in MN by Monday. Only 2 business days left!

mintierg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mintierg

I too tried the track by reference to no avail but today I finally get the tracking number and it should be in NJ by Tuesday. Pretty Dot's Poetry Corner on how long it's taken but at least now I know it wasn't already delivered and stolen off my porch.

rgfitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rgfitz

You can download the complete manual on the Philips support site. It comes up with a notice that there is a TV software update available. They also tell how to check the software version installed on the TV. The update, ZPBG2QA_088_0_3201, was already installed on my TV.

nova73guy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nova73guy

Got mine today. The tracking number and the TV, all in the same day. Actually, UPS tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home.

No problems with it. Pulled it out of the box, plugged stuff in and started gaming. SO much better than that puny 26" crt I was on.

natefest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natefest

Mine was delivered today and shipped a few days ago. Got the UPS shipping notice this afternoon. The TV also has the most recent firmware installed in case anyone cares. Am I the only one who doesn't care that it took longer than 5 days to ship?

bmwilt2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmwilt2

On the 19th I got the email with shipping notification info. Checked UPS tracking, it's been on the truck since the 16th & should get it today!! Why such a delay in getting the tracking email??

adumat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adumat

Mine was delivered yesterday morning and I got the shipping notification last night. I also only needed it as an extra tv so was not too worried about the delivery issue.

It would have been nice to know it was on the way but oh well. BTW the picture and sound are top notch so far on this purchase.

jrohr2224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrohr2224

got my shipping notice yesterday and it will be to FL by MONDAY. I already threw my old TV out, so I guess I'll have to manage being TV-less for the weekend! WooT

dr3wdimas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dr3wdimas

Received two great looking TVs yesterday. One is working fine...

The other is turning off after being on for less than two minutes.

Will update when I find a fix...