pulpitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pulpitt

Just want to say - Martin Luther King Jr was for changing how all people are treated. Men AND WoMAN, every ethnic, socio economic, age and stage of discrimination that existed and exists to this day! There, NOW I feel better! THANKS!

ranamy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ranamy

ordered the two pack last time they were offered. They do keep beverage warm, but I agree with previous comment that these are not my fav as far as drinking out of them. The lid is a bit shaky feeling when you unscrew it and you don't get a good sense of,or flow of beverage.

markchmielewski

quality posts: 1 Private Messages markchmielewski

Starbucks has a spillproof mug for $9.95 and you get discounted coffee when you fill it with them

EmmetBrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EmmetBrown

Got the 2 pack last time. Was a bit disappointed. Good: Truly no spill when the top is fully screwed on. Bad: Doesn't keep coffee hot very long (compared to another travel cup I use), not much liquid is let out when driking. Mine is sitting in a cupboard right now. Went back to my Cabela's Nissan Thermos cup.

pjrobi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjrobi

Been there, done that, wouldn't do it again.

azfreedheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azfreedheart

Hey, your editorial was refreshingly classy. Kudos to WOOT! on having the class to step back and have a simple powerful message and exemplifying the meaning of this holiday.

bongosolo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bongosolo

My wife had me buying her coffee mugs for Christmas - but they had to be plastic and BPA free. We got to be able to use the dishwasher, and many stainless steel mugs aren't safe in there. I know this one is though, wish I could have grabbed it for her present!

DirtyRice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirtyRice

I bought two last time, they are spill proof. They do NOT keep your coffee hot. I drive 10 minutes to work and the coffee is warm at best when I get here.

mrstinkeye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrstinkeye
fzeppelin wrote:But will it work with a Mac?

Do you?

msgmem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msgmem

This is my first woot! comment and I broke my silence to say that of all the hundreds of hilarious product descriptions I've read, none stick out more than this simple, yet profound message for MLK day.

picklebutt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages picklebutt

I have four of these cups I got from Lowes. They are different to open and close but in time I found I like them very much. These have no handles and the cost was $6.99 each plus tax. I have just order 3 cups from woot with handles and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

ghengiskhan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghengiskhan

Nice mug but it doesn't fit in any of my cars or SUV cup holders. The top seals great but just try to get a drink from it while on the road - hint - don't where a white shirt.

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui
malcolm913 wrote:Can I fit a stray through the opening and use it to drink?

I doubt it. Unless it a remarkably tiny stray.

rszasz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rszasz

How do you get the glue gunk from the "packaging" off of the mug? Other than scraping up the mug, or using boiling H2O2, how should I remove it?

JamiDanell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamiDanell

It's just so... ugly. I drink hot tea daily in an 18oz thermos from sbux - which is... ok. but at least a bit stylish. Refill at least 2 to 3 times during the working hours. This seems ok, but I wish it looked better. Looks like it's mate should be a toolbelt.

.woot me baby.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

I kind of want to get one just to see what happens when I shoot it... Of course I'll make sure the cheap coffee is in there. I'm not wasting the good stuff.

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

Is anyone else feeling a woot-off tomorrow?

I think ColonelCrap is ready to strut his (her?) stuff...

My .02 cents... And intuition.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
rszasz wrote:How do you get the glue gunk from the "packaging" off of the mug? Other than scraping up the mug, or using boiling H2O2, how should I remove it?

Use goof-off or goo-gone.. The stuff works a charm on adhesives..

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

amckelvey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amckelvey

Lamest w00t! ever. In for two.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

amckelvey wrote:Lamest w00t! ever. In for two.

That's the way to show us!

Wait... 2 as in 4 or 1 for 2?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dmbsituation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmbsituation

In for 3! Christmas came late for some of us!

amckelvey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amckelvey
ThunderThighs wrote:That's the way to show us!

Wait... 2 as in 4 or 1 for 2?

2 as in 1 for 2

davidmagicblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidmagicblue

better deal on www.jumpeet.com

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Stanley Utility Drink-Thru Travel Mug - 16 ounce has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

pmlinton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmlinton

How the Hell do you tell if it's open or closed? Just loosening the lid to let coffee flow is a disaster waiting to happen. Very unhappy

abillmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abillmann

Giant pile of suck. The lid design is horrid -- it's either tightly closed or you may as well take it off entirely -- you can't take covered sips. Doesn't fit in car cupholders, doesn't keep drinks warm (you can feel the heat escaping through the exterior). And the product label is glued on to the damned thing, requiring hours of soaking and scrubbing to remove the gunk. Utterly craptastic.

bettypettigrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bettypettigrew

Not too happy with it. Doesn't keep beverage hot or cold. Supposed to be dishwasher safe. After a few washes the lid doesn't want to screw on correctly.

Elizabeth Pettigrew

BiggestSucker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BiggestSucker

anybody else still waiting on theirs? fedex smartpost .... argh

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

BiggestSucker wrote:anybody else still waiting on theirs? fedex smartpost .... argh

Hmmmm, is it still showing movement on tracking? Either way, feel free to send an email to service@woot.com so they can help find it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dc6776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dc6776

i bought 2 so i dont have to wash them everyday lol. coffee wont stay hot for more than 2/3 hours if left closed. get the job done though for a simple car coffee mug