WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Who’s going to win the Super Bowl?
  • 19.2% - Patriots! 1699
  • 6.3% - Ravens! 554
  • 18.5% - 49ers! 1638
  • 14% - Giants! 1239
  • 42.1% - I don’t care! 3726
8856 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

As long as the patriots don't win it all, I'm a happy Wooter.

nstgtr42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nstgtr42
captainsuperdawg wrote:As long as the patriots don't win it all, I'm a happy Wooter.

This gives me sadface.

=(

See!?! Sadface.

Why do you want to make me sad, Captain?

westrim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages westrim

I only watch it for the commercials.

katzland

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katzland

I cared this past weekend, but after all 3 teams I WAS wooting for (yeah, sic, pun intended)... lost... now I don't care any more... alas... there's always next year...

reachingforsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reachingforsky

I don't even like soccer. Why would I watch?

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg
nstgtr42 wrote:This gives me sadface.

=(

See!?! Sadface.

Why do you want to make me sad, Captain?

I don't and I'm really sorry that you now have sadface. I just pure and simply hate Tom Brady. I don't think he's overrated, because he's a good QB, I honestly don't know why. I just hate him for some reason. The day he retires or moves to another team, I will no longer harbor any resentment for the Patriots. But until that day happens, I will root against the New England Patriots.

kogmaw11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kogmaw11

giants win hands down they play like a team not just 2ppl carrying and they try to have fun its ovious they going to win it all

2007 all over again

radco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages radco
kogmaw11 wrote:giants win hands down they play like a team not just 2ppl carrying and they try to have fun its ovious they going to win it all

2007 all over again

rematch= pats win...happy face ;)

bunkerhilled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunkerhilled

Get over yourselves Patriot's all the way

berettanut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berettanut

Since Sunday, none of it matters. I might pull for the niners because I hate both the ravens and the pats, more recent distaste for the G-men.

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

LIVERPOOL FC!!!!!! Andy Carroll to finally come good and score a home run.

When you walk through a storm...

lynnemt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynnemt

Patriots! Patriots! Patriots! Gotta love the home team.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Ravens, because the Cleveland Browns are due.

:-D

nictopn2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nictopn2

Pack & Broncos are gone so who cares

motospyder

quality posts: 16 Private Messages motospyder
berettanut wrote:Since Sunday, none of it matters. I might pull for the niners because I hate both the ravens and the pats, more recent distaste for the G-men.

For the first time ever, I feel the same way.
Ravens are thugs, 49ers are sissies, Pats are the "who cares" team and I hate Eli.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 9203485793

Looks like a lot of people "don't care"...aka their teams are already out.

dschminkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dschminkey

49ers are sissies?!?!?!? They have the best defense in the league and more takeaways than any other team in the league. 49ers FTW #BeastMode

HalBriston

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HalBriston

Man, it must be sad to be a non-Giants fan -- expending all that time and effort trying to make Eli out to be a mediocre QB only to have it come flying back in your face...again.

Said it a month ago, I'll say it again:
Rematch, same result, just higher scoring. NYG 38, NE 35

j3r3my3p

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j3r3my3p

The Patriots all the way!

The only team I'm worried about is the team they are playing this Sunday (The ravens)

Once they beat the Raven's they'll win the SuperBowl without a problem!

Then, a few months after, the bruins will win the stanley cup!

TheDarkGnome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheDarkGnome
motospyder wrote:For the first time ever, I feel the same way.
Ravens are thugs, 49ers are sissies, Pats are the "who cares" team and I hate Eli.

I would love to hear you tell Willis or Bowman that they are sissies to their faces. You don't get the best run defense in the NFL by being a sissy... Just sayin...

motospyder

dschminkey wrote:49ers are sissies?!?!?!? They have the best defense in the league and more takeaways than any other team in the league. 49ers FTW #BeastMode

You're right. Sorry. "Sissy' isn't the right word. Didn't mean to offend.

motospyder

TheDarkGnome wrote:I would love to hear you tell Willis or Bowman that they are sissies to their faces. You don't get the best run defense in the NFL by being a sissy... Just sayin...

Again, sorry. "Sissy" is the wrong word. Didn't mean to offend.

kisstorian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kisstorian
reachingforsky wrote:I don't even like soccer. Why would I watch?

FAIL

kisstorian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kisstorian
j3r3my3p wrote:The Patriots all the way!

The only team I'm worried about is the team they are playing this Sunday (The ravens)

Once they beat the Raven's they'll win the SuperBowl without a problem!

Then, a few months after, the bruins will win the stanley cup!

Just like the Pats won their last Super Bowl appearance "without a problem", right? It was when they were undefeated and against the Giants, I believe... yeah, that one went as planned (cough 18-1 cough).

lordsul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordsul

I guess the I don't care crowd is made up of disapointed Tebowers and Cheese-heads

Go PATS !

acanarelli

quality posts: 254 Private Messages acanarelli

God hates Tom Brady and the Pats about as much as most of us do. About once every 4 or 5 years, God contracts with the Giants to slap the snot out of Tom Brady and banish the Pats to mediocrity just on general principle. The Giants are just about ready to do it all over again after they take care of business in SF.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Marcusx70

40+% doesn't care? What is wrong people. FOOTBALL.... I know there are haters out there, but geez, at least be happy for other teams.

CandaceO

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CandaceO

I voted "I don't care!" before I remembered that I'm a lifelong Marylander. Hmmm. I mean, "Go, Ravens!"

(But secretly, I really don't care. Shhh.)

CandaceO

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CandaceO
Marcusx70 wrote:40+% doesn't care? What is wrong people. FOOTBALL.... I know there are haters out there, but geez, at least be happy for other teams.

"I don't care who wins" is not the same as being a "hater" and not being happy for the winning team. It's possible to be happy for whichever team/city wins without caring which one it is. Yes?

houndlax

quality posts: 2 Private Messages houndlax

It won't be the Steelers or the Cowboys.
As Nelson would say, "Ha-ha."

skemsley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skemsley
captainsuperdawg wrote:I don't and I'm really sorry that you now have sadface. I just pure and simply hate Tom Brady. I don't think he's overrated, because he's a good QB, I honestly don't know why. I just hate him for some reason. The day he retires or moves to another team, I will no longer harbor any resentment for the Patriots. But until that day happens, I will root against the New England Patriots.

That's how I feel about Aaron Rogers. It's not that I hate him. I just hate every QB that plays for GB. It's almost become tradition for me.

jonzr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonzr

In a perfect world (given the remaining scenarios) we'd see a Giants/Patriots rematch and Beardy would lose again.

In h*ll we'll get the Harbaugh Bowl.

maxwantsgoodstuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxwantsgoodstuff

Ravens all the way baby!!!

maxwantsgoodstuff

acanarelli wrote:God hates Tom Brady and the Pats about as much as most of us do. About once every 4 or 5 years, God contracts with the Giants to slap the snot out of Tom Brady and banish the Pats to mediocrity just on general principle. The Giants are just about ready to do it all over again after they take care of business in SF.

God doesn't contact the Giants anymore to get to brady, he sends a message to Sizzle. I believe Brady's ass belongs to him officially!

McGuffy

quality posts: 7 Private Messages McGuffy

While a good game can be entertaining, I just don't get hysterically cheering for a corporate logo. The players aren't even loyal to one team, they chase the money - so why should I care?

"There are 2 types of people in the world: Those can extrapolate from incomplete data."

thatheard

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatheard

Advertisers. That's who's gonna win.

lacerocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lacerocks
maxwantsgoodstuff wrote:Ravens all the way baby!!!

Yessss!!!

captplanet29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captplanet29

Tom Brady will never let what happened in 2007, happen again. Gronk, Hernadez, and Welker will help make sure of that especially Gronk. There is no answer for him. Eli Manning is the most non-consistent QB in the league. If he didn't have a extremely good core of receivers such as Victor Cruz who have to make plays to make Eli look good, people would think differently about him. And lets be serious, Green Bay beat themselves with the unnecessary turnovers/drops, Rogers had a bad game, and their defense is near last in the league.

But it doesn't matter because the Giants will never see the Super Bowl this year. The 49ers are not going to have a problem beating the Giants.

The Patriots just need to beat the Ravens, who in my opinion have been struggling to win games. So once the Pats beat them, they just have to beat the 49ers. Even with their defense, Gronk, Welker, Hernadez, and Branch are a handful and they have to make sure to put Brady under pressure.

Patriots have got this in the bag

maxwantsgoodstuff

captplanet29 wrote:Tom Brady will never let what happened in 2007, happen again. Gronk, Hernadez, and Welker will help make sure of that especially Gronk. There is no answer for him. Eli Manning is the most non-consistent QB in the league. If he didn't have a extremely good core of receivers such as Victor Cruz who have to make plays to make Eli look good, people would think differently about him. And lets be serious, Green Bay beat themselves with the unnecessary turnovers/drops, Rogers had a bad game, and their defense is near last in the league.

But it doesn't matter because the Giants will never see the Super Bowl this year. The 49ers are not going to have a problem beating the Giants.

The Patriots just need to beat the Ravens, who in my opinion have been struggling to win games. So once the Pats beat them, they just have to beat the 49ers. Even with their defense, Gronk, Welker, Hernadez, and Branch are a handful and they have to make sure to put Brady under pressure.

Patriots have got this in the bag

And what answer do the Pats have to Ray Rice and Torry Smith? One of the league's best RB's and fastest WR's? not to mention our supreme defense. yes Gonk will have a few catches but he will be covered and contained for the most part. not even worried about welker, we'll have our shutdown corner on him-Webb. Sizzle will be in brady's face all day and ed reed will be hawking his throws.

Ravens 24 Pats 17