dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert
ThunderThighs wrote:EXCUSE ME PEOPLE!

I need to clean up in here to get ready for the midnight rollover.

Y'all are MESSY!

Ya missed a spot....

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars

I really hope the comment about this possibly being the last woot-off ever, was a joke reference to it being 2012 and not because they suck. Although a woot sans Banjo of Cooties points to the latter.

puffin420

quality posts: 4 Private Messages puffin420
krahl wrote:Interesting... A woot-Off without the Barrels of Crud Will that make you pay more attention at the next woot-off or less?

We are all rats in their maze. Rats with roombas and monkeys and Bottles Of Champagne

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz

ITS NOT OVER!

danewdk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danewdk
dilbertdogbert wrote:Check "MY ACCOUNT" underneath your "Welcome danewdk" salutation at the top of this webpage. It will show your order history in there somewhere, probably along the left side of the screen.

this is what i get when i place an order.
and it says nothing ordered yet

Order denied.
Credit card security number does not match.
Your Card Verification Code has not been processed successfully.
Your order has been placed, but it will be reviewed by the fraud prevention department.
You may be required to further verify your credit card information.

bobdotorg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobdotorg

Midnight Barrels of Crud would rule.

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial
CowboyDann wrote:Before everyone freaks out. This probably isn't the end of the woot-off.
Everyone keep calm and buy monkeys.

"Everyone keep calm and buy monkeys."

These are words to live by, sir. Words to live by indeed.

sadsephiroth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sadsephiroth
sadsephiroth wrote:People, read the description. This isn't the same monkey, as this has a typo on the cape. So, if you don't buy it, you DO NOT HAVE A COMPLETE COLLECTION! In for 3 myself, even though I have the other one...

Wooooops, just realized the other ones are misprinted... at the very bottom part, not the big part. Sent an email to see if I can cancel my order.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I'm just hanging out, really.

dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert
danewdk wrote:this is what i get when i place an order.
and it says nothing ordered yet

Order denied.
Credit card security number does not match.
Your Card Verification Code has not been processed successfully.
Your order has been placed, but it will be reviewed by the fraud prevention department.
You may be required to further verify your credit card information.

Go here: Woot: Write Us! and beg the powers that be to check your order. Did you fat finger the security code? Usually it won't let me order if I get mine wrong.

You could also send ThunderThighs some chocolate. I hear she is *staff*

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

NeatHedgehog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeatHedgehog
jose2412 wrote:\m/ yea speed metal! what band??

Had some of the faster stuff by Galneryus playing when the alarm blared. Occasionally hilarious "Engrish" aside, they have some good songs.

Good thing I was near the computer so I could mute it before it woke up the whole apartment complex (the alarm was much louder than the music for some reason).

raven13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages raven13
ThunderThighs wrote:EXCUSE ME PEOPLE!

I need to clean up in here to get ready for the midnight rollover.

Y'all are MESSY!

Hi ThunderThighs,
Any idea if Woot will be offering the sock monkey mini or giant any time soon? I've been kicking myself ever since I missed them from the last woot-off!

Also I don't think I have ever been able to call someone 'thunder thighs' without a guilty conscious before. >_>

Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep.

Woots: 4
Home.Woots: 1
Shirts: 53: 30 for myself, 23 for friends/family.

tehlilone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehlilone

Damn... I go to take a shower and get ready for bed only to miss a monkey. Something I'd actually buy during a woot-off sad sad panda.

pbenkowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbenkowski
tehlilone wrote:Damn... I go to take a shower and get ready for bed only to miss a monkey. Something I'd actually buy during a woot-off sad sad panda.

PM sent

trek988

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trek988

One of my Monkeys came DOA. I guess they should have put some air holes in the box.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
trek988 wrote:One of my Monkeys came DOA. I guess they should have put some air holes in the box.

Yikes.

I'm just hanging out, really.

klynn99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klynn99

Woot- I'm calling you out!!! Received my mini monkeys 2day and am going ape sh*t that their capes are NOT WOOY'S!!!! Only purchased them for the WOOY. Already had these mini monkeys and I posted I was not going to buy them again. Then when I realized they were WOOY's I decided to buy.You can read that on my 2nd post!!! You really gave me the bait and switch on this one Woot.Not a happy Wooter anymore. Oh. and one of them has barely a scream. Bad woot day.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

klynn99 wrote:Woot- I'm calling you out!!! Received my mini monkeys 2day and am going ape sh*t that their capes are NOT WOOY'S!!!! Only purchased them for the WOOY. Already had these mini monkeys and I posted I was not going to buy them again. Then when I realized they were WOOY's I decided to buy.You can read that on my 2nd post!!! You really gave me the bait and switch on this one Woot.Not a happy Wooter anymore. Oh. and one of them has barely a scream. Bad woot day.

I'm pretty sure that bait-n-switch on a $1.50 product wouldn't score high in our profit margins. Sorry for the mix-up. I'm sure the writer was told that these would be the WOOY monkeys but it appears they might have had some actual WOOT ones in the mix.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

klynn99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klynn99
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm pretty sure that bait-n-switch on a $1.50 product wouldn't score high in our profit margins. Sorry for the mix-up. I'm sure the writer was told that these would be the WOOY monkeys but it appears they might have had some actual WOOT ones in the mix.

Ok woot. Guess u can dish but can't take it! Yes, they r cheap items, however, I was purchasing WOOY;s and NOT WOOT. If I'm purchasing a "Canon" and u send me a "CONon" it's still not what I agreed to purchase!!!

pbenkowski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pbenkowski
klynn99 wrote:Ok woot. Guess u can dish but can't take it! Yes, they r cheap items, however, I was purchasing WOOY;s and NOT WOOT. If I'm purchasing a "Canon" and u send me a "CONon" it's still not what I agreed to purchase!!!

I purchased 3 the first time and 3 the second. They are all WOOY ones. PM me if you want to swap a WOOT for a WOOY (I feel like I have a speech impediment!)

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
pbenkowski wrote:I purchased 3 the first time and 3 the second. They are all WOOY ones. PM me if you want to swap a WOOT for a WOOY (I feel like I have a speech impediment!)

it's the mini woot that says wooy, not the big one on the capes

that was fun while it lasted!