sac6200

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sac6200

bring back the pocket fisher

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29
giant68 wrote:How do you "refurbish" golf balls?

a ball washer, you know, that thing the caddy in Happy Gilmore was washing his underwear in.

therealjrn

quality posts: 39 Private Messages therealjrn
admvarn wrote:Could be Leakfrogs....

I could go for another pair of leakfrogs--one can never have enough leakfrogs--safety first!

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

felidominus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felidominus

These are not cherry balls. They've been gently used! :D

abatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abatt

How come they are numbered different, from 2-4. Serious question. I'm not a golfer.

jhr4972

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhr4972

They don't have good reviews on amazon. Stay Away.

http://www.amazon.com/Titleist-Refinished-Official-Balls-12-Pack/dp/B002WM2JYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326872697&sr=8-1

eatingjuice

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eatingjuice

"So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction..."

atthegates88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages atthegates88

Not a mint fan. Is citrus flavor available?

ojohn

quality posts: 42 Private Messages ojohn

These are "refinished". I think that means (re)painted and that's all. I'd like to know if these are refinished by Titleist - the package picture does not lead me to believe they are. If some refinishing/repainting company is painting then putting the Titleist logo on to look like brand new balls, I don't think that's fair.

I could be completely wrong about my guesses above. Because there's not enough info in the listing. If the balls had printed on in plain block type "Refinished Titleist 2" or like that, and not the original logo, I'd be comfortable with a purchase. Sortof.

monkeylice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages monkeylice
abatt wrote:How come they are numbered different, from 2-4. Serious question. I'm not a golfer.

Golf balls come in sleeves of three, with 4-5 sleeves per box. This way a foursome of golfers can all use the same type of ball and each have their own number.

rbtmumm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbtmumm

Im tired of looking at your balls already!

Boatloads of Chicks

lilmusk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilmusk
abatt wrote:How come they are numbered different, from 2-4. Serious question. I'm not a golfer.

They are numbered differently so that golfers in a group can use the same model golf ball, but still keep track of who hit which ball. For instance, one golfer would hit the Titleist 2 and the other would hit the Titleist 4.

sac6200

Well you see it has to do with ..umm...the..ummm...well it is kinda technical.

abatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages abatt
monkeylice wrote:Golf balls come in sleeves of three, with 4-5 sleeves per box. This way a foursome of golfers can all use the same type of ball and each have their own number.

Thanks.

jose2412

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jose2412
eatingjuice wrote:"So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction..."

"What is that, a Titleist? Hole in one, huh?"

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

So much for a good nights sleep!

dfunk29

Yes! Finally had time to run up and get a snack and a refill on my beverage! I'm thinking it should've had caffine in it.

dfunk29

rbtmumm wrote:Im tired of looking at your balls already!

That's what she said! (Sorry, had to be done)

sailinshu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailinshu

If more than one person in a group is using the same ball they can differentiate by using ones with different numbers.

lilmusk

jhr4972 wrote:They don't have good reviews on amazon. Stay Away.

http://www.amazon.com/Titleist-Refinished-Official-Balls-12-Pack/dp/B002WM2JYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326872697&sr=8-1

There are so many companies that refinish and sell ProV1s that you can't say that those are the same ones. Some refinished ProV1s are done really well and you can't tell the difference, and some are pieces of you know what. Unless of course you have bought these from Woot this review might not be accurate, and if you have then ok.

sac6200

dfunk29 wrote:Yes! Finally had time to run up and get a snack and a refill on my beverage!

I'm tinking of refilling my beverage too - but i have to go to work in a few hours. No biggie tho - i only drive a skool bus. JK JK!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jhr4972

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhr4972
lilmusk wrote:There are so many companies that refinish and sell ProV1s that you can't say that those are the same ones. Some refinished ProV1s are done really well and you can't tell the difference, and some are pieces of you know what. Unless of course you have bought these from Woot this review might not be accurate, and if you have then ok.

Scroll down on the main Woot! page and click on the packaging. It is the same as the ones that I linked.

dfunk29

ThunderThighs wrote:

Simply awesome! Got any of those singing Gophers? We could go for a theme night here?

zawoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zawoot

3 is for your left nut, and 4 is for your right. Serious Answer. What? you've never ripped open your nut sac?

Zackary Thornton

deneroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deneroth

So.... should we just buy them so we can move on to an item that doesn't suck?

lilmusk

jhr4972 wrote:Scroll down on the main Woot! page and click on the packaging. It is the same as the ones that I linked.

Similar, but if you look, the one on the Woot page has a golf ball in the lower right, and the Amazon ones don't.

Boney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Boney

Also, if you need to hit a provisional ball (if you suspect you won't find your first ball, or if it might be out of bounds), you can hit a different number to know which is which when you find them.

tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

I feel a tablet coming...anyone agree?