my92gt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages my92gt

I've never had very good luck with Uniden phones. The last one we had would start blinking and beeping like crazy at random in the middle of the night. Fun times!

sshambaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sshambaugh

just waiting for a Barrels of Crud

pureval

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pureval

I still have a land line phone. Now I guess I am old. All you young whipper snappers better get off my damn internet, I just watered it!

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

mgullick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgullick
ash110883 wrote:Home phones? What year is this again? Does anyone still have a home phone?

Yep. I still have one. My wife doesn't want to get rid of the number since all of her family have it, etc. I told her she could port the number to her cell but then she'll get all the freaking political calls and spam and she doesn't want that sooooooooooooo........ we still have a freaking land line. $20 a month down the drain.

WOOT! Birthday Bindle of Carrots 7/12/11
Bindle of Carrots 6/15/11
Random Crap 12/1/10
Random Crap 12/9/09

w00t!

goosedaddy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages goosedaddy

This would have been such a sick deal in 1997!!!

xkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xkeeper

You might joke about only having cell phones, but for a lot of older folks, they still have home phones. I'd consider getting a set if my grandparents didn't already have a better one from a few years ago.

Besides, you can give these to your family without having to worry about them reading through all your messages.

Fooldj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fooldj
lifevirusx wrote:You don't.
Some people actually want the other things that are listed
When 1/50 posts each page is actually about the item and the rest just 'baww not bag' it dampens the quality of the site for the people that actually want what's being offered
You claiming you only visit for your chance at the rare item just means you're a moocher

Actually, ever since i've been on woot, the comments have been for talking and wasting away time during woot offs. You expect a couple of helpful posts (hopefully on the Would you like to take a survey?). And then have some fun.

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sccrkeepr
pureval wrote:I still have a land line phone. Now I guess I am old. All you young whipper snappers better get off my damn internet, I just watered it!

now thats quality!

dirtpuddle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dirtpuddle

In for 1. You're welcome.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
crates wrote:WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Who on earth would ever want a "Uniden DECT 6.0 3 Handset Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System"?

Seriously, the Borg-o-Cratic is the only reason many of us sit through 48 hours of mostly undesirable overstock items; we feel we deserve to gripe.

So WHERE is my M-Fing Bakes on a Crane? My Big Ol' Craving? My Blender On Crappé? My BLACK OUT CRAIGSLIST?!

If you sat here for 2 days waiting for the Barrels of Crud you must be plain dumb.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

administrator1956

quality posts: 1 Private Messages administrator1956
sshambaugh wrote:just waiting for a Barrels of Crud

Please. What are you all talking about? Is the Iphone? Hope yes cuz I'm not interested at all in it

ask me about ebook readers and guitars

eholling

quality posts: 10 Private Messages eholling
lifevirusx wrote:You don't.
Some people actually want the other things that are listed
When 1/50 posts each page is actually about the item and the rest just 'baww not bag' it dampens the quality of the site for the people that actually want what's being offered
You claiming you only visit for your chance at the rare item just means you're a moocher

Someone isn't familiar with Woot...

Bouts of Consternation:
8/17/11; 9/14/11; 10/12/11; 11/09/11, 12/06/11; 4/26/12

And right now.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1
pureval wrote:Are implying that people who remember the N64 are old? Because I still have mine hooked up and love it, I am not old yet am I? Am I? I'm still cool right?

I still have my N800.. supported flash before iPhone heads realized iPhones didnt

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

rmhartman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rmhartman

Try here: http://chocolatefantasies.com/bachelorfood.htm

jabberwalker wrote:I want boobs and candy. right now

marceepauff

quality posts: 15 Private Messages marceepauff

We keep our home phone because I always panic that something will happen with our kids and our cel will be dead or no signal... or my mother-in-law who babysits won't be able to find her phone. God forbid there's an emergency, it's nice to know there's a dedicated land line.

Just throwing that in there.

PS Uniden is better than the Panasonics I just tossed.

churchi4cubs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages churchi4cubs

so who has had luck getting a Barrels of Crud before? I got one once and I don't know how I did it.

Have you had any luck with a certain browser?

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
marceepauff wrote:We keep our home phone because I always panic that something will happen with our kids and our cel will be dead or no signal... or my mother-in-law who babysits won't be able to find her phone. God forbid there's an emergency, it's nice to know there's a dedicated land line.

Just throwing that in there.

PS Uniden is better than the Panasonics I just tossed.

Yes but if power goes out and you don't have a generator a wireless doesn't do much ;)

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

crates

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crates
MichXelle wrote:If you sat here for 2 days waiting for the Barrels of Crud you must be plain dumb.

Said the person who's been waiting around here and w00ting regularly for the last FIVE YEARS.

Owner of Athames.com Metaphysical Wholesalers.
(That's not advertising; it's simply a fact.)

lafiremedic

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lafiremedic

Bought some of these a while back. I enjoy them. Four phones with only one line and remote message checking. Nice.

dcsrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcsrm

Want it to be over so I can play skyrim!!! mm... dragons...

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
dirtpuddle wrote:In for 1. You're welcome.

No one says thank you here. They're a bunch of immature gaming boys that have enough $ to buy the Barrels of Crud hence the reason for the whining about each item. Go play whatever this months IN game is. We'll let you know when the crap is up.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

recursional

quality posts: 1 Private Messages recursional
Fooldj wrote:Who uses a home phone anymore? I dont think i've had one since...my first semester in college..then i gave that up for my cell too :P

You gave up college for a cell phone?

Ignore This Line

eholling

churchi4cubs wrote:so who has had luck getting a Barrels of Crud before? I got one once and I don't know how I did it.

I've gotten one in each of the last 5 woot-offs. Honestly it has never been handled the same by woot. Mostly it's been, luck, persistence, and fast internet at work.

Bouts of Consternation:

And right now.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
recursional wrote:You gave up college for a cell phone?

Clearly they are intelligent :D

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

crackkitty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crackkitty
crates wrote:... My BLACK OUT CRAIGSLIST?!

4wheeler4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4wheeler4

Looks like a non- Barrels of Crud woot-off or maybe a 3 dayer.

scottkennedy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottkennedy
dcsrm wrote:Want it to be over so I can play skyrim!!! mm... dragons...

I used to be...nope, not gonna do it.

Fooldj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fooldj
recursional wrote:You gave up college for a cell phone?

Lol...Shoulda expected that. No, still in college, just to get the degree though. Already have a business :P

suednim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suednim

My ni-cad batts. on my Uni. phone went bad PDQ. Ni-Mh replacements work much better. Plan on it.

dfunk29

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dfunk29

There is a version of this phone on the market that you can use with your cell (send your calls to), which I've looked at. Since we do still have a land line. If it was that version, I'd be in for 1.

kaworu876

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaworu876

Honestly this product really makes me feel old. Really old. It's more the copy about the product - the implication that the copywriter's husband is having a mid-life crisis and used to play N64 with his friends while young. *I* used to play N64 with my friends while young, and not only am I not having a mid-life crisis, I'm not even married! Not only am I not married, I don't even have a boyfriend! Great, Woot, thanks, now not only am I beginning to have a mid-life crisis but I've only got my cat to assuage my misery

aaliyana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaliyana

i think i remember those... weren't they discontinued in 99?!

scholastic bilingual learning laptop 12/5/11
4" glow sticks assorted colors - 24 count 1/17/12
Roku HD Streaming Player 5/22/12

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
crates wrote:You, sir, are missing the irony. You're MISSING it.

Missing the iron-e? Dont worry Im sure he'll get it on the next random shirt day.

moodie227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moodie227

Wow! They still make those things?

moodythomas

lifecarechiro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifecarechiro

Anyone have these or know anything about their performance(not that a phone REALLY performs). My stupid dog just ate my last phone and I need a new one.

rookaloo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rookaloo

How many callers can you block with this?

Does anybody know of a phone that will block 10,000 solicitors?

Julia Byrd Bishop

ae121584

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ae121584
MichXelle wrote:No one says thank you here. They're a bunch of immature gaming boys that have enough $ to buy the Barrels of Crud hence the reason for the whining about each item. Go play whatever this months IN game is. We'll let you know when the crap is up.

Ohhh my god... I think I just peed myself, laughing at how wrong you are.

administrator1956

quality posts: 1 Private Messages administrator1956
churchi4cubs wrote:so who has had luck getting a Barrels of Crud before? I got one once and I don't know how I did it.

Please. I am still assuming here people aren't really f uke dup in their minds. I'm asking since some posts what is that you all are waiting for? If it's an Iphone please dont be afraid, we're not all after that fanboys' junk

ask me about ebook readers and guitars

crates

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crates
rookaloo wrote:How many callers can you block with this?

Does anybody know of a phone that will block 10,000 solicitors?

Indeed I do, but it's filled with candy.

Owner of Athames.com Metaphysical Wholesalers.
(That's not advertising; it's simply a fact.)

eholling

kaworu876 wrote:Honestly this product really makes me feel old. Really old. It's more the copy about the product - the implication that the copywriter's husband is having a mid-life crisis and used to play N64 with his friends while young. *I* used to play N64 with my friends while young, and not only am I not having a mid-life crisis, I'm not even married! Not only am I not married, I don't even have a boyfriend! Great, Woot, thanks, now not only am I beginning to have a mid-life crisis but I've only got my cat to assuage my misery

I was really starting to feel some empathy with you until I got to the part about the cat.

Bouts of Consternation:

And right now.