jasonzidd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonzidd

My vision has gone cross eyed. Another 24 and I might need an intervention.

multifacet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages multifacet

Holy crap what is happening why isn't my wootoff screen disappearing :O

The kids' area updated--it isn't a wootoff anymore, apparently.

cvargo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cvargo1

woot off ended on kids.woot.... is the going to be the last item?

Excuse me but I just wooted

novidude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages novidude
setheriah wrote:obviously 3 days. sweet

Let's hope the third day is better than the first two.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan
jasonzidd wrote:My vision has gone cross eyed. Another 24 and I might need an intervention.

My checking accounts gone cross eyed... Another 24 hours and I'll need an intervention.

catdance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catdance
bluejester wrote:Welcome =) I try to be home from work in time to post that before what usually seems to be the end of the woot off.

I think I'm going to end before this woot off does. But ... I'd recently been bemoaning the lack of "woodcats" and other sassy clever frivolity around here these days. So I was glad to see your post.

alpayton

quality posts: 15 Private Messages alpayton

Day 3, WOOT!

poorhungrydoctor

quality posts: 7 Private Messages poorhungrydoctor

Didn't the Christmas Barrels of Crud occur at Christmas at midnight? I consider that a night.

I vaguely remember at least a long time ago, maybe like 2008? They had ones where the wootoffs ended with Barrels of Crud/monkey combo. But I may be wrong about this one.

Having said that, the previous poster is right. Recently all the Barrels of Crud#39;s have appeared during the work hours, sadly.

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114
derwin wrote:My fat cat is meowing at me.

I don't want to sound rude, but what the heck is that where belly meets bed? It looks like he chewed all the fur off that spot or something. Or his belly button exploded. O_o

mackie112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackie112

my teeth are yellow.
will wearing this make them blue?

nmpls

quality posts: 22 Private Messages nmpls

3 days?
No thanks woot, my credit card is already battered and bruised.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

why won't crapshoot work with my iMac?

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

moonoceanshampoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moonoceanshampoo
Tiamat114 wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but what the heck is that where belly meets bed? It looks like he chewed all the fur off that spot or something. Or his belly button exploded. O_o

It's the fourth paw >.>

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Woah! A third day of woot off!?!?!?

But I work all day tomorrow.

Vishap

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vishap
novidude wrote:Let's hope the third day is better than the first two.

The next set of golf balls will scream like monkies when you hit them!

Fountain3586

nmpls wrote:3 days?
No thanks woot, my credit card is already battered and bruised.

i don't think it's 3 days... it's until stuff runs out... kids.woot is over now...

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

Fountain3586

Tiamat114 wrote:I don't want to sound rude, but what the heck is that where belly meets bed? It looks like he chewed all the fur off that spot or something. Or his belly button exploded. O_o

when a baby gets full, they pass out = where belly meets bed

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114
moonoceanshampoo wrote:It's the fourth paw >.>

Hah, well dont I feel embarassed, I couldnt tell!

parrothead71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrothead71
Vishap wrote:The next set of golf balls will scream like monkies when you hit them!

I know mine would!!!!

parrothead

mastrbob

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mastrbob

that is his other foot, ahaha

ocodeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocodeo

The experiment being conducted by the wootmiesters is to see if they can get the less intelligent customers to buy crap so the next item will be posted. Don't do it folks. If they put garbage up ignore it.

gjames

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gjames
poorhungrydoctor wrote:Having said that, the previous poster is right. Recently all the Barrels of Crud#39;s have appeared during the work hours, sadly.

But some items like TiVos tend to go up between midnight and sunrise. And I want a new 4-tuner Premiere Elite which hasn't made an appearance yet.

But alas I do have to work tomorrow.

catdance

ocodeo wrote:The experiment being conducted by the wootmiesters is to see if they can get the less intelligent customers to buy crap so the next item will be posted. Don't do it folks. If they put garbage up ignore it.

That not a very woot! attitude.

leshaunx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leshaunx

told myself if i ever saw a bluetooth headset on here, i would buy it so im in for 1

cvargo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cvargo1

The daily digest confirmed it. woot off continues for regular woot, home, and wine. good night all

Excuse me but I just wooted

mcgeagh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcgeagh

This is my first time waitin around for the woot-off and i must say it is exhilarating. I cant wait to see the bag-o-crap pop up.

ocodeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocodeo
catdance wrote:That not a very woot! attitude.

I have a very ME attitude!

ChefJoAnnaM

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ChefJoAnnaM

in for two. one on the charger, one in my ear. at this price, you can't really go wrong. Thanks, Woot!

¡ʎɹƃunɥ ʎɹǝʌ 'ʎɹǝʌ ǝɹɐ noʎ :ǝƃɐssǝɯ lɐuıɯılqns

visionep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages visionep

Cat paw

daniellecastelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daniellecastelli

I don't have time to do this tomorrow =/

Greshmahg

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Greshmahg
gjames wrote:Both Christmas bags you got were at midnight.

And those weren't Woot-offs, now were they?

catdance

ocodeo wrote:I have a very ME attitude!

apparently

hotrod40rl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hotrod40rl

Day 3... Guess Mortimer and Monte just gave up on the newsletter all together. The never ending Woot-Off. Let's shoot for a week!

Russ6169

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Russ6169

In for 3...it's heaven to not have to deal with a rebate.

gandara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandara

In for just one, not sure it will pair up with my netbook/tablet.

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

twig123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twig123
catadjusterjim wrote: wrote: can you listen to music through this?

[quote postid="4810645" user="fachagooch"]As long as your phone can stream it. But it would be in Mono Tone,, no stero sound

Most phones require A2DP in order to stream music to a headset... I asked in an earlier post if this headset had the feature, but nobody answered.

ronnysrv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ronnysrv

Just got mine today. Never even received a tracking email. It looks pretty slick and not flashy (low profile) and stays in my ear without the ear hook. I'm charging now so I haven't tested its sound yet. I don't plan on using it for calls really anyways. I listen to Sirius radio through my iphone while i'm at work. And for making me look less crazy when I talk to myself.

ronnysrv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ronnysrv

Hmm.. music doesn't seem to play through it. A waste for me then.

ajalder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajalder

Anyone get Voice Dialing to work with their iphone? I've got a 4s and Siri is either ignoring it or it just doesn't work. Boo either way.