+ Add a Comment

Art Fern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Art Fern
irishguywi wrote:"order is processing" ...holy cow, did i actually get one for the first time in 3 years!?!?!??!

Hey, Irish in WI...Polish in Janesville, here....

Got ya beat, bro: my 1st crap since 7/06!

Kinda bummed, tho: when and why did they start a 1 bag limit?? I was all set to get 3, if I got in!

runks7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runks7

I got to the screen that said this info is correct buy it 4 times and then it would just flash back to the main screen what a bunch of CRAP he he he but that does suck not sure if my order went through.

flameout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

In for 3! (well, actually 9) all three of us at my house got our orders in! I missed that last woot off, but this makes at least 10 since I've joined

wicked1shot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wicked1shot

Said confirmed but nothing in my account total sadface.

michiganhockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michiganhockey

Awwww what the F*CK????? I finally made it to the order only to have it say it was sold out!! Then I refreshed and got the dreaded 503 error.

Just kidding.....

I actually used a bot and four different accounts so I was able to score 4 BAGS OF CRAP.... Suck on That!!!!

Oh who am I kidding......

I didn't score anything just a hand cramp and finger blister from hitting F5 all day yesterday and all day today, and a big damn headache.

Woot you Suck.... But I still love you!

Maybe charm will get me a Barrels of Crud next time...or maybe not!

I think BOTs need to be banned. Make it so the confirmation page asks you to type in the phrase like other order sites have (like ebay).

MichiganHockey

monkeyjoel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyjoel

Spinning circle icon, slow progress bar, and blank page!

503 Arghhhh!

lizzitish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzitish

Entered my security code and then nothing.. literally the button seemed to not work. Didn't load, did error out, not even a 503 so I could commiserate with all those who got stuck. At least I can finally sleep now. I have only slept 5 hours in the last 2 days.. addicted as I am to the Bag of Cuuuuuute!. I checked my email and my account page, just in case.. but no Barrels of Crud this time. Congrats to all who got one! And here is hoping that the Cnl. makes your new year a happy one

Lizzi Tish

flayer138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flayer138

Got to the buy it button and 2 tries resulted in an error page, 3rd time I clicked buy it and was sent back to woot's home page.

Just checked my email and got a confirmation email. WOOT!

paulmguf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulmguf

I FINALLY got one!!! WOOHOO! Been trying forever!

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sccrkeepr

TWO in a row, after not getting any for the first 3 years! Thanks Woot!

Its not even about whats in the box for me, its about the WIN...and today i am WINNING!

peepoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peepoman

glad my car decided to die this morning keeping me from going to class and giving me a chance at another bag

abarajame

quality posts: 3 Private Messages abarajame

WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT FROM WOOT
item date qty
Bag of Cuuuuuute! 1/19/12 1 blog discuss

:D got iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!
I hope this time I get something functional... last year's chopper didn't have one of the gears so I have a nice heli-fan hahahaha

gandara

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gandara

I got all the way through Purchase and the confirmation page dies?! What gives woot?

I even bought something from your site last night!

Is this anyway to treat a customer?

If I don't get my bogs I am done this time, thanks you it's been fun but with the buyout you should have improved your servers.

Went to a different site yesterday and bought a mystery duffel bag.

DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive
XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable
PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt
Woot-Off Lights X2
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light
Uniden Bluetooth Headset
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack
Crap Bags X5
Joined Woot on Oct 2008

dragontears740

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragontears740

I've tried for a Bag of Cuuuuuute! for years and was never successful and then the last 3 craps I managed to buy with no problems at all. Weird.

I'm entertained by the concept of crap. I rarely find use for my crap, but it's still fun.

Crap should be bought for entertainment only, not to be bought for investment purposes.

Ed3rd

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Ed3rd
CatCK wrote:Has Woot ever offered a Bag twice in a single Wootoff?

Yes. Actually had it three times in one wootoff.

It's a krap! We cannot repel bags of this magnitude!
10/13/06 4/1/07 6/1/07 12/11/08 01/28/10 3/26/10

michiganhockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michiganhockey
flameout wrote:In for 3! (well, actually 9) all three of us at my house got our orders in! I missed that last woot off, but this makes at least 10 since I've joined

are you using a bot? or script?

MichiganHockey

tlspencer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlspencer

Well... got as far as "buy it" and clicked on that and nothing... will just assume I didn't get it. Nothing in my account but other stuff I've bought, no email..Dang it. They need to fix their servers to better handle the Barrels of Crud!!!!

klausboop

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klausboop
emjaycem wrote:Even tho I experienced epic failure at securing a Bandolier of Carrots, I thank the powers at Woot for offering it at a time OTHER than normal commute in the eastern timezone.

Oh man I am with you on that! +1!

tworing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tworing
ilovexxmyselfxx wrote:On board with you. 1saleaday, bensoutlet and sites like that aren't as frustrating...

Same here. I've been watching for the last 3 days...and missed it by a milasecond.

Jill Lenkowski

pezzltj

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pezzltj

good, one less person to fight for bags

tomkeels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomkeels

First time evar!@!!one11

Crossing that off the bucket list.

Jerruh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jerruh

Got back from lunch, hit f5 and boom Barrels of Crud is sitting there. Got in pretty quickly but the confirmation screen never showed up. Luckily my confirmation e-mail arrived.

Barrels of Crud #3 on the way woooot!

Jbrun85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jbrun85

5 Years Later and my first Bag of Cuuuuuute!!

hobbes9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobbes9
CatCK wrote:Has Woot ever offered a Bag twice in a single Wootoff?

As I recall they once did three in a woot-off (that was non-April Fool's). I wouldn't hold my breath though...

fuzzbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzbox

#8 for me, though I've been rather disappointed at the last few I've gotten. I'm still hooked anyway.

Beson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beson

Yes! The first time in 2 years my order went in for this it was denied due to lack of quantity. Thanks again woot! At least it finally went though the whole process instead of timing out right? Wait, that should
Mean I should have won one!!!! Sigh woot

mdh333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdh333

Lucky...maybe....2nd in a row (also 2nd in about 2 years...)

as for all the complaining about servers - duh, that's part of the process. They still "sell out" of crap in a couple minutes, and the servers work fine all the other time. Would make no sense to spend a couple (insert x dollars) more to make everything run smooth here.

and...we'll see what #2 looks like. #1 wasn't worth the $8. Only thing that was used was cupcake lip gloss for my 5 year old ;-) Well, and a mini-screaming monkey.

startwith80vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages startwith80vette

Got caught after the order confirmation page, but just kept refreshing and eventually got an order confirmation email even though the page never actually loaded. BOOYEAH Bronson of Charles

Shellyfish

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Shellyfish

I got all the way to order processing, but alas, no crap for me. I am happy to see so many first timers so congrats to you. I also look forward to seeing if everyone gets a more interesting class of crap this go-round.

reservoird

quality posts: 4 Private Messages reservoird

Nothing like thinking you got shut out but later finding a confirmation in your inbox. W00T!

useridmissing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages useridmissing

I didn't think my order went through but there it is on my account page! My third Barrels of Crud in about a year. Honestly the best thing I got so far was the foot flush.

ipgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ipgreen

Sounds like lots of people got to the confirmation page and didn't get one. That is the same for me. The thrill of the hunt was great. I guess I will have to wait until next month to hunt my prey again.

matkapnyc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages matkapnyc

Scored number 19! I wish I could give you up, but the cr@p keeps pulling me back in....

silo11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silo11

My wife is mad...I got one...she didn't.

technec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technec

Wakko Talks Faboo!...I just went to the loo. Woot waited until I couldn't hold it anymore....Thanks

I married Karma, she was a biatch. I divorced her, been downhill ever since.

StarBob

quality posts: 14 Private Messages StarBob

First one in a year and a half. I feel like I probably got the very last one too. Always a thrill.

surfphoto

quality posts: 5 Private Messages surfphoto

Looks like I missed it again. I got as far as confirmation page - but never the whole way to "You're all set"

Duukdkarn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Duukdkarn

Bag of Cuuuuuute!

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Why, Woot? Whyyyyyy? Got to the "order is processing" page and after waiting like 20 minutes I manually refreshed only to see that it did not go through

Why would you torture me with a processing page *cries*

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom

I got my first one. I've been trying for a couple of years. I think it's all luck.