lhwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lhwoot

I don't think I changed any settings. Did everyone else's change too and you have to click again on the link to see the regular woot? Thanks.

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
lhwoot wrote:I don't think I changed any settings. Did everyone else's change too and you have to click again on the link to see the regular woot? Thanks.

the email system is designed to start by sending the site you buy from most, but it will change to send you the last woot-site you click on. to change back, simply go and click on the woot site you want moving forward.

thanks for the opportunity to disclose this hidden and creepy "feature". we will now resume watching and documenting your behavior.

garrettwheat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages garrettwheat

I was curious as well... Mine changes all the time, and I've always wondered. I would like to have the main product to always be to main Woot! item, is that possible without clicking on woot.com everyday at midnight?

lhwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lhwoot
Snapster wrote:the email system is designed to start by sending the site you buy from most, but it will change to send you the last woot-site you click on. to change back, simply go and click on the woot site you want moving forward.

thanks for the opportunity to disclose this hidden and creepy "feature". we will now resume watching and documenting your behavior.

thanks for the tip. hopefully it stays on the main page.

lexisadie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexisadie

stupid system, why can't I just click on a box that I want. I never asked to be changed from the daily woot! Yet, since the last item I bought was a t-shirt, it sends me shirt! woot daily. Stupid, stupid, stupid; Mortimer, wake up and solve this problem please!!!!!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
ThunderThighs wrote:Just go to one of the emails and click on the one you would rather have as the default. That will take you to that site and set it so that's the main pic on future email.

In order for it to default to the regular woot, you just have to click the regular woot item in the e-mail while being logged in. Woot senses your preference and the referral, and updates the e-mail string accordingly to the last woot page you chose from the e-mail.

Mine was going to Sellout.woot for a month and a half before I spoke up about it. Actually, I thought this thread WAS my old one!