fishermanswife

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishermanswife

Get thee behind me, Satan! Tonight is Weight Watchers weigh-in.

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic

Got these last time I saw them on wine.woot.

My only regret was not buying 3. After seeing how quickly they went, though, maybe that was a blessing in disguise.

mike2948

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mike2948

Are these new or are they close to the expiration date?

dylanrulezz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dylanrulezz

Yes. Yes, I was the first wooter. You would be too if you have ever tasted these.

Also, like @dreamyvelvet, my thanks to @jumbowoot for the $20 coupon. In for 3. Proudly.

Can't wait. Mine. All. Mine.

alkaloid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alkaloid

You had me at 20% saturated fat.

tomochi

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tomochi

Purchased these the first time they were available on Wine!Woot. I kept some for myself, and gave the rest out. Believe me, there is not a better salted-caramel out there.

Purchased as an early Valentines Day gift, that can be shared very easily. You should definitely try these. <3

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

c5916c wrote:Which dish are you keeping? Because there are 2 in the picture. This could greatly sway my decision on these chocolates...

We're keeping both. They'd probably just break in shipment anyway.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jbiehler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbiehler

Are we sure these are not refurbished?

huncut

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huncut

Is the ingredient list correct? Artificial favor and Corn Syrup in the milk chocolate ones, but not the dark?

Hirshy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hirshy

Just used my $20 coupon on these... 2lbs of delicious salted caramels for ~$8 shipped? Yes please!

fannonland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fannonland

If you can't get your hands on these chocolates I whole heartedly recommend these Frans Chocolates.

https://www.franschocolates.com/store/home.php?cat=2

sliderlee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sliderlee
radicalgirl3000 wrote:Just to point this out, each individual chocolate is 240 calories. The entire two pounds is 13,440 calories. Sooooo...going by how many days of sustenance this can provide, it's a bargain?

I think it states that one chocolate is 120 calories, not 240 (56 servings/chocolates in the box and it states 120 calories per serving in the info). That being said, that is still a LOT, especially with 7 grams of fat. I REALLY want these, but am going to resist, as I would rather lose weight than gain it, and I am going to MOW through these if I buy them.

denalynn2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denalynn2001

I tried to resist this Woot for about two minutes, then I read the comments and my resolve crumbled. In for one!

estreetpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages estreetpoet

Looks like a 6 oz box of these puppies will run you 9.95 elsewhere, if I'm reading the brand name correctly on the box: http://candybasketinc.com/hostess-boxes/6oz-fleur-de-sel-caramel.html

Or a 5 pc box of either milk or dark for 5.95 (hey, why don't we get the Himalayan ones?): http://candybasketinc.com/5pc-box-collection

But are these refurbs??

foor1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foor1

bought them on winewoot. Incredible.

peakandpine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peakandpine

Hmmmm. a total of 6700 calories and 390 grams of fat. Save me a place please on the Bloat Float at my town's yearly Fatty Free For All.

theonesource4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theonesource4

OK, after 145 woots this is my 1st message of "Love"
Buy 3 orders, you will not be sorry!
These are the "Best" tasting caramels ever produced! Freeze the other 2 orders for emergencys! Texture of the caramel is beyond words,taste is a 10! buy,buy, buy!

sarahelala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahelala

it appears i can't get these shipped to canada - correct? if so, sad

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

Only fifty cents per caramel including shipping.

lordebon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lordebon
Hirshy wrote:Just used my $20 coupon on these... 2lbs of delicious salted caramels for ~$8 shipped? Yes please!

Me too! I've thought about picking these up when I've seen 'em on wine.woot before, but never had an appropriate coupon.

Can't wait for these to get here and try em. Salty and sweet is as classic a combination as they come.

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui
mvsopen wrote:$27.99 (after shipping) for two pounds of chocolate? Do they coat it in unicorn glitter or something?

It's not that bad when you consider that I paid just as much for eight little s'mores from Williams Sonoma. Best frickin' s'mores I've ever had, though. *I* thought it was worth it, so hopefully these caramels will be, too.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

llithonian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llithonian

This will be my third time buying these, and all I can say is this: don't let any of your friends taste them. You will find yourself out of chocolates very quickly!

yunicorner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yunicorner

How do these compare to Fran's Chocolates? I love Fran's salted caramels so I don't want to be disappointed if these aren't as good.

dfstineh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dfstineh

I'm a little confused on the weight here... I bought these last year on wine.woot as well and loved them. however, they came in a different box last year i believe. also, from my receipt i see there were 40 pieces of dark and 20 pieces of milk last time - though i don't remember which one i preferred. looks like 28 of each this time around. i'm also thinking the serving size is incorrect here, maybe it's supposed to be two pieces = 32 grams? otherwise 56 servings of 32 grams each is more like 4 pounds!

i'll have to sleep on this one...

evilsmoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evilsmoo

My teeth hurt just thinking about this.

zuiquan

quality posts: 23 Private Messages zuiquan

No APO shipping. I'm crying a little bit on the inside. Maybe on the outside, too.

sdustin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdustin

How do I get one of those $20 coupons several have mentioned?

ThunderThighs

Staff

sarahelala wrote:it appears i can't get these shipped to canada - correct? if so, sad

Yeah, sorry. Only shirt can ship to Canada.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jeslynkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeslynkid

Curse you woot and you're diabolical plot to foil my weight loss goals! But screw it, in for one, because these are just soooo good.

Neenie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neenie2
renatuslives wrote:Darkness melts smoothly
As lips curl into a grin.
Post-chocolaty bliss.

I blame you for this.
Chocolaty bliss will be mine!
Darn your smart haiku!

StatiK

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StatiK

Remember years ago when you could get awesome electronics for cheap on woot. :/

ThunderThighs

Staff

sdustin wrote:How do I get one of those $20 coupons several have mentioned?

Be very active on Deals.Woot.

hobbie

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hobbie
radicalgirl3000 wrote:Just to point this out, each individual chocolate is 240 calories. The entire two pounds is 13,440 calories. Sooooo...going by how many days of sustenance this can provide, it's a bargain?

Actually, just 120 calories. 28 dark and 28 milk equal the 56 total servings in the box.

Komarimashitane!

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

Love these!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

caferace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caferace

I'm chowing down a few (non-chocolate covered) I got for xmas at the moment, with only three left in the tin. *Excellent* timing. Thank some deity for my high metabolism.

chrismiller08

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chrismiller08

Are they chewy like gum? Or soft and squishy?

psm321

quality posts: 20 Private Messages psm321

Yum! Now I have to go downstairs and eat one. Can you really freeze these? (Trying to decide how many to buy...)

cornellbigred

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cornellbigred

So many good reviews, decided to order even though it seems a little expensive (but I don't know my chocolates)...Woot is going to make me fat

hobbie

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hobbie

Indeed, this woot doesn't add up. The box says it has 907 grams/32 ounces. That makes sense, 453 grams is a pound. But if there are 56 32-gram servings, that is 1792 grams or just shy of 4 pounds. Which would make sense, 2 pounds of each kind of chocolate. But going back to that photo, there is only one box with both chocolates inside.

I'd guess the nutritional information isn't right for this woot.

Komarimashitane!

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Hmm... I have a quick tip for the guy wooters:

First, you grab some of these chocolates for her. But don't let her catch on that you have.

Next, heavily hint that you might like the "Mr. Beer" that is being offered on Deals.woot today

Finally, you both have a decent Valentine's Day gift for one another!