0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer TRON Gaming Mouse
$25.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

iamee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamee

come on woot put up some new stuff :c

tjmac92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjmac92

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
COME ON!
Please put up a tablet of some sort PLEASE!

pvamsik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pvamsik

Stopped using wired mice a while back. Common woot.

smithrs17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smithrs17

i was looking @ razer mice yesterday. average price for this is $40 and up. but reviews say its uncomfortable in the hand.

imbalanced

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imbalanced

I would hit this if I didn't already have the Razer Mamba. Bring out the Mamba 2, and I'm in.

freakdiablo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freakdiablo

Got this on woot before. Not the most ergonomic mouse, sharp corners and kinda flat. Also, the start up sound is kinda annoying and I haven't found a way to disable it. But it feels solid and small enough that I just keep it in a bag with my laptop.

metagard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages metagard

Glad to see this again, my mouse just died and I missed it last time.

hedgeson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hedgeson
iamee wrote:come on woot put up some new stuff :c

I'm new to Woot.com, but aren't Woot-offs to clear old stock?

I don't know what the hell I'm talking about*

*May not actually be true

izzyizzo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages izzyizzo

So this mouse makes revving noises when I roll it around? Presumably that's to encourage multiple purchases -- I'll need a new mouse after throwing this one on the floor and stomping on it repeatedly for not shutting the &*^! up.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 42 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Got one a wile back, and it's very nice. I said it before though: almost worth it for the packaging alone. Seriously, they put a LOT of work into the thing.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

ParadiseDave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ParadiseDave

Is it true this thing only moves at 90 degree angles but really, really fast?

captainpooka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainpooka

They must have ordered a million of these. They're in every woot off and some times a full day woot. I'm in for a Mamba ;)

bbtep20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbtep20

Only way ur buying one, is if u live in ur parents basement still and play WOW.. Can we get a prostitute in a can or something)

iamee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamee
hedgeson wrote:I'm new to Woot.com, but aren't Woot-offs to clear old stock?

Lol then they have tons of these mouses because they are up like every other weekend.

mangothewookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mangothewookie

I like the Naga. It fits into my hand nicely. However I could see why this one would not be as comfortable.

seafea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seafea

Why would you make something like this without the option to shut off the noises?

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002

#1 Did anyone actually see the new Tron movie?
#2 Did anyone actually like it?
#3 Does anyone still buy wired mouses? (And even if they do, isn't it a movie in the future? Pretty sure they're using wireless)

AspiringArchitect

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AspiringArchitect

So this wouldn't be a good mouse if you have to work with it all day?

mainmor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mainmor

Is this like the E.T. Atari 2600 game of the mouse world? Will one day they give up and landfill these in some hidden desert?

AspiringArchitect

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AspiringArchitect
seafea wrote:Why would you make something like this without the option to shut off the noises?

I suppose one could always open it up and snip the wires to the speaker.

jesterE34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesterE34
izzyizzo wrote:So this mouse makes revving noises when I roll it around? Presumably that's to encourage multiple purchases -- I'll need a new mouse after throwing this one on the floor and stomping on it repeatedly for not shutting the &*^! up.

it only makes a nose when you first plug it in/reboot your pc.

the mouse itself is great as far as performance goes. the side buttons, however, are in the worst possible location. if you lift your mouse while moving about the pad using your thumb and index finger like myself, you're guaranteed to accidentally hit at least one of the side buttons.

nyberg1283

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyberg1283
smithrs17 wrote:i was looking @ razer mice yesterday. average price for this is $40 and up. but reviews say its uncomfortable in the hand.

I got this last woot. Not too bad. It is a little thin so playing COD or BF gets uncomfortable. But its a pretty cool conversation piece :P

wgundammikezero

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wgundammikezero

This is a great Mouse, Now we need the keyboard, and the pad.

slibs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slibs

Wait....when is the conclusion to the crime drama going to be posted?

Finally! My Bunnies Ogling Carrots
1 - x3 Barrel of Crops containing
1 - Platinum F22 Strike Fighter
1 - USS Intrepid, refurb
1 - Koko the Gorilla in Amazing Technicolor Dream Woot Cape

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

I love this mouse as far as comfort and looking cool goes. I have small hands though which is why the fit is nice. The buttons are in places where they don't easily get accidentally clicked, but not obscure enough they are hard to use. The software that comes with the mouse is easy to use and pretty much everything can be customized. I also love that the cord is braided fabric covered instead of plastic as I have cats that love chewing on stuff, but they haven't damaged this cord yet.

The only complaint I have is the ridiculously annoying sound the mouse makes as it powers on. Since I have a laptop I disconnect/reconnect the mouse a few times a day, so I have to listen to the Ok, I love you, buh-bye! thing every.single.time. If I would have known I couldn't disable the sound and what it actually sounded like beforehand I would NOT have purchased this mouse. It is that damned annoying.

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

freakdiablo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freakdiablo
AspiringArchitect wrote:So this wouldn't be a good mouse if you have to work with it all day?

I wouldn't. It's small and sharp, so it's good if you just want to toss it in a laptop bag and use it quickly every now and then. But I wouldn't want to use it as my primary mouse.

azsteved

quality posts: 8 Private Messages azsteved

I get the feeling they are playing into all the Warcraft users waiting around for it's weekly maintenance to complete.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
angelsgirl2002 wrote:#1 Did anyone actually see the new Tron movie?
#3 Does anyone still buy wired mouses? (And even if they do, isn't it a movie in the future? Pretty sure they're using wireless)

#1. Yes
#2. It was alright. Olivia Wilde is pretty hot.
#3. No.

Goosedude

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Goosedude

I love RAZER Mice....the Deathadder I purchased in 2007 lasted a good 5 years from WOOT.

But I need a wireless......

Hmmm......

-------------
WOOT! WOOOOT!!

imbalanced

angelsgirl2002 wrote:#1 Did anyone actually see the new Tron movie?

To #3: Yeah, in fact I plug in my Mamba most of the time for gaming. You dont' want to have that wireless lag when you're getting shot in the face by a Skippy Squirrel cannon.

imbalanced

Edit: I just replied to myself. Pro.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
bbtep20 wrote:Only way ur buying one, is if u live in ur parents basement still and play WOW.. Can we get a prostitute in a can or something)

HEY. I play WOW in MY OWN basement. And it's fully furnished. Carpet and everything.

Also, while the plot of the new TRON movie was lacking (to be kind), the score and overall design were both wonderful. Things that look and/or sound like TRON are very cool.

angelsgirl2002

quality posts: 3 Private Messages angelsgirl2002

In the voice of Brian Griffin, "Woot, whose leg do you have to hump to get some good stuff around here?"

ddftw90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddftw90

this woot sucks. please stop having it.

heath121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heath121

Make it into a trackball one, and the geek in me might just consider getting one!

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet
angelsgirl2002 wrote:

I only buy wired mice, I have a graveyard of dead or sick wireless mice. Especially with gaming,no delay, no battery death, no communcication problems between the mouse and receiver.

dcsrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcsrm

Good mouse. Bought it a while back and it is a nice showpiece as well as being functional if you use the claw style grip on the mouse.