rapunzelrapunzel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rapunzelrapunzel

Buy at least two, preferably three. These are out of this world.

captmeach7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages captmeach7
my92gt wrote:I'm in for one, only because of the Rolo comment. We shall see if they are indeed better than a Rolo. :-)

nothin's better than Rolo. Haters.

jlilly19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlilly19

I ordered two boxes when these came up before. They are the best caramels I've ever had! I will likely indulge in another box.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
9mmsean wrote:I have to go woot.off real quick....BRB

Did you get a hall pass?

snakeyes177

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snakeyes177

bought these last time around, price seems high but when you go to any candy store good chocolate is always over $10 a pound so the price if fair. I really liked the dark chocolate one, salt was unusual at first but they didn't seem to last long. The wife hated them, actually spit it out and she loves chocolate. Once you get over the initial weirdness of the salt they are quite good I feel.

politzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages politzer
seahokedrama wrote:That's a rather pessimistic view. Perhaps Woot happened to Amazon instead.

pretty sure amazon BOUGHT woot lol.....

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

tinkernickel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tinkernickel

"Its good, its just not 28$ good. Add something...."

Ruger9mm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ruger9mm

Got a box of these on the last woot-off my wife loves them. She says they are the best chocolates I have gotten her, and I have spent much more than this on "good" chocolates.

musicalman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages musicalman

I am currently being berated by coworkers for not buying this box of candy at the moment. Gotta go. One of them has a big stick.

jshagam

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jshagam
sgcduffman wrote:Good for after lunch!

Hell, I've occasionally just had two or three AS lunch.

ebeehler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebeehler

Now that I have secured my order I can confidently say that these are da bomb diggy. We bought some from a recent wine woot and they are so flipping fantastic.

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

I'm a nougat farmer, so I'm really getting a kick out of all these comments

kmf600

I just wanted to ask about the chocolate, the lifetime supply of chocolate, for Charlie. When does he get it?

brasssong

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brasssong
rdlbrc wrote:What happened to Woot...

Amazon.com happened man. Amazon.com...(facepalm)

brasssong

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brasssong
rdlbrc wrote:What happened to Woot...

Amazon.com happened man. Amazon.com...(facepalm)

captmeach7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages captmeach7
sandbar67 wrote:I'm a nougat farmer, so I'm really getting a kick out of all these comments

I like my nougats with honey mustard

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten
cmacrun wrote:Anyone know if these will freeze well? Thinking about Mother's Day but don't want to give stale chocolate...at least to my mom anyway.

Last time these rolled around lots of people mentioned they froze well, but they last out on the counter for a while, too.

I quest for Crud.

politzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages politzer
brasssong wrote:Amazon.com happened man. Amazon.com...(facepalm)

thats what i said lawl

iamhappy726

quality posts: 10 Private Messages iamhappy726

This is one time that the term "Barrels of Crud can mean box of chocolates.

jbgsu2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbgsu2004
cmacrun wrote:Anyone know if these will freeze well? Thinking about Mother's Day but don't want to give stale chocolate...at least to my mom anyway.

They freeze really well.

kmf600

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77

Wish...this...would...end....HUNGRY NOW!

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects

Woot! is like a box of chocolates, you never know whatcha gonna get in your Barrels of Crud

jbgsu2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbgsu2004

These freeze very well!

cmacrun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmacrun
jbgsu2004 wrote:They freeze really well.

Thanks!

tallerteapot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tallerteapot
kmf600 wrote:Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!

"You lose!" ...So good!

9mmsean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 9mmsean

This has been a totally awesome woot.....sike

mouffett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouffett

I feel a rapid fire round coming on.

meikat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages meikat
eldiablohijo wrote:Buy 3 and Make a Cake:

That video is terrible. He just talks about a magazine for 8 minutes and there's 2 minutes of intro/credits. >_<

shandy706

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shandy706
benfdc wrote:Actually, they’re $16.95 per pound from the Candy Basket website.

Is that site trustworthy/fast shipping?

I might order some of those to compare..love chocolate.

StuckInTraffic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StuckInTraffic

I ordered two boxes last time and they were so amazing, I just ordered a bunch more. I took them to a SuperBowl party and they were a hit.

socks.mark

quality posts: 5 Private Messages socks.mark

I had a TIA when my girlfriend demanded that I get 2 boxes right as the bar approached 5% left. Yum, 2 boxes on the way!

sdbcmr

quality posts: 16 Private Messages sdbcmr
captmeach7 wrote:nothin's better than Rolo. Haters.

Sprinkle a bit of sea salt on a Rollo and you're good to go.

hmmanning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmanning

I tried to resist but in the end the chocolate won...

aregtim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aregtim

Anyone know how many Weight Watcher points for one?

benfdc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benfdc
shandy706 wrote:Is that site trustworthy/fast shipping?

I might order some of those to compare..love chocolate.

Click on the "Packaging" link on the Woot page and you'll see that these chocolates come in a Candy Basket box. My assumption (tho' I confess that it is just an assumption) is that Woot is selling Candy Basket caramels.

shampshi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shampshi

PLEASE don't freeze good chocolates. They will keep fine for 6 months to a year at cool room temperature, but freezing them makes the cocoa butter "bloom" and turns good chocolate grainy and awful.

mirimocat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirimocat

Hooray, caught these just in time. Looking forward to eating lots of chocolate and making my milk-chocolate loving friends very happy. (As I will likely be hoarding the dark chocolate ones.)