brettmagnetic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brettmagnetic
mutedexposure wrote:Just in case the Apple geniuses can't see you coming at them with all the icrap you bought on woot here is a handy neon vest-sure to get you noticed anywhere!

This!

staynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages staynight

Doubles as an enormous bib, in case you're an incredibly messy eater.

petrosrex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages petrosrex

I feel that woot is really concerned for our safety, with this, the night-vision flashlight, etc. Up next is the pepper spray and taser bundle.

tjmac92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjmac92

i been on woot since yesterday 5pm..worst woot off ever

mmk1220

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmk1220

Perfect for: Forrest Gump - loves to run, but not too smart. Here's to you night runners (I'm one of them)!

tomwagner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwagner
CharlesP2009 wrote:Would I be teased for looking like a dork or would I be applauded for considering safety?

Both

microware1970

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microware1970
CowboyDann wrote:Might look dumb but it could save your life if you're a night runner. I can't tell you how many times I see Pinkys running in all black at night on the side of the road.

Not gonna lie, I've been closer than I would like to people when they don't have a single piece of reflective clothing while night running.

Night running? Akin to night putting?

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
salwei wrote:One size fits most? I'm a little bit bigger so I don't exactly have my hopes up.

I'm a busty size 10 and it is a snug fit for me. I would recommend for larger folks because I think it will ride up into your chin and be really uncomfortable. It has Velcro straps that are very adjustable on the sides but still if you are quite big on top you might want to pass.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

jkim809

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jkim809

If I hadn't just bought an overpriced reflective jacket, I would be all over this. Although, I'd probably buy 3 and use the others as gifts to other runners.

robbysobby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbysobby

In for one! Glad to make my first contribution to keep this Woot Off moving along

tigershark2005

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tigershark2005
supahcoolx wrote:I'd rather have a Safety Dance.

You can dance if you want to

blckshirt98

quality posts: 7 Private Messages blckshirt98

Who are these people buying this thing? Whoever you are, I salute you! o7

bostonwhaler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bostonwhaler

This was on DailySteals a couple days ago... Way to copycat, woot. :p

magorphenger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magorphenger

Wear this when on Woot! at midnight, in the middle of the street, just doin' whatever, hangin' out there.

Chronological Reorder

intrepid01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intrepid01

Nice ...er, Bib. Or just the thing for playing crossing-guard on the street (not).

NEXT please!

tallerteapot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tallerteapot
CowboyDann wrote:Might look dumb but it could save your life if you're a night runner. I can't tell you how many times I see Pinkys running in all black at night on the side of the road.

Not gonna lie, I've been closer than I would like to people when they don't have a single piece of reflective clothing while night running.

That's on the money. We run at night with the children in a jogging stroller, and I'll look as dumb as I need to! Pass the vests!!

lschofield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lschofield

It's a goof to you, but I wanted to buy one for nighttime running. $20 in the store. In for two. You can thank me for helping you get to the next item...

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

This is what I wear to pick up the ladies.

roadmasta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadmasta

So drunk drivers have moving targets.

TODD CONNOLLY

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

Got 3 on the last woot off for hubster who is a nighttime runner. Very nice quality. Glad to keep my love of 23 years safe. W

CoolBana

puppyc73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages puppyc73

I'm actually debating about getting 3 of these to keep in my cars for those night time flat tire changes.

dhpersonal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dhpersonal

Wow, you night Wooters are bitter folk. These safety vests are pretty great.

clipscom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clipscom

Oh no... I purchased 3 lol. I know people that run...Christmas gifts YAY!

fmcwoot

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fmcwoot

Woof!

khunjeff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages khunjeff

I've been looking for reflective vests recently and tried to get in for three of these puppies, but the site gave me an error message about my jumbowoot code, and then told me the offer was sold out...

lschofield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lschofield

Received - impressed with the quality, and realized "one size fits most" means I'm not a "most". Admittedly, there aren't many 6' 3" 225 lb runners out there.

So, it looks like a lobster bib on me, but its not a fashion statement. Very happy with the extreme light way and high reflectivity.