quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" 16GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi & 3G (Verizon)
$199.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

Fast and furious now!

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Verizon? Really?

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kingoflos

Im very tempted. Is a data plan a requirement for the price?

Edit: damn you slow ass work computer.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dudeofmoose

All 1 sold again

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarkZiemba

Glad I grabbed one of those Gtabs last night - bigger and more modifiable. 3G schmee-gee, who needs it! Wi-fi's good enough!! One day the sun will explode and the whole Earth will be a hot spot.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dackerson

Get a refurb on this one...I paid $70 for mine. I do have Verizon phones though, and it was an "upgrade". It does have wi-fi capabilities. I use mine everywhere I have to wait. Love it!

Wooting Off since 2005!

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

quality posts: 40 Private Messages MichXelle

I don't feel bad I missed it with only 1.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 9 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 38 Quality Posts L-M-A-O SMH! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more of our positive posts are noticed. Thank you W00T staff. Notice how many full carts get emptied. Thousand of Quality Posts for nonsensical information by some. Fair? SMH again. Glad we don't run our business the way W00T does since their Amazon affiliation.

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jreinsch

Dackerson, where is a good source for a $70ish refurb?