bethany3cat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethany3cat

Leak Frogs! No one has guessed Leak Frogs...

I bet third times the charm for them...

If we kiss a lot of them they'll turn into...

wait for it...

wait for it...

no really, keep waiting... this is a Woot!Off.

alohaus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alohaus

nice, glad i saw this tonight! I already have one of these, have been looking for a second set for our second child. Just ordered one!

thanks woot!

yachadhoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yachadhoo

So....what happened with the last Barrels of Crud that was so bad, anyway???

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
joeybeagle wrote:Humidity gets to my marshmallows, tried freezing them too. Got three of the guns, the green balls are fun, but no fun to pick up

Hmmm, well I live in Michigan. It's not terribly humid here in the fall and winter, but the dogs remember the marshmallow shooters even in the summer...I usually just have to go outside with one in my hand

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue
buck020 wrote:bahahahahahah!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

duckcake

quality posts: 44 Private Messages duckcake
miken927 wrote:This equipment is not waterproof and is intended for indoor use only; do not expose to rain or moisture

Figures.... Thank you!

Hi people =þ

kippyj

yachadhoo wrote:So....what happened with the last Barrels of Crud that was so bad, anyway???

I haven't had a really good on in two or three years. They just keep getting crappier&crappier.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

kabrams88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabrams88
yachadhoo wrote:So....what happened with the last Barrels of Crud that was so bad, anyway???

I'm wondering this as well. Insight anyone?

samueltaylor88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samueltaylor88

Well, my first woot, aside from a tshirt, since 2010, hopefully some good karma for a bag of caca-poo...

ron76053

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ron76053
kippyj wrote:Marshmallow shooters won't hurt a cat, either. However, you could try spraying the trash can with habanero pepper sauce mixed with water for a couple of days in a row. Works for keeping deer out of my plants.

I had said cayenne pepper earlier but this would probably keep any kind of pest away for weeks... nice answer!

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan

jcarpenter79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcarpenter79
Dman27 wrote:4 day woot off, or no Barrels of Crud? what you think

I say the buckets of crud will be the last item, or close to it.

houndlax

quality posts: 2 Private Messages houndlax
kippyj wrote:I haven't had a really good on in two or three years. They just keep getting crappier&crappier.

Well you can;t say that you weren;t warned. They are called barrels of carp, for chrissake!

buck020

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buck020
kabrams88 wrote:I'm wondering this as well. Insight anyone?

youtube search for nv1fDuOR-4g

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
tkebidder wrote:Ok new prize goes to who can guess the next woot...I'm going with Dyson, I have faith one person will get it correct!

Ridiculously overpriced Ken Shun knife set.

Derkel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Derkel

wodowooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wodowooter
kippyj wrote:Get a dog to pee on the trash can?

or a bear

WootMe 3x-BeerMe 2x

christinue

yep... here we are.

christinue

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Lots of people were shorted items. (only got 1 bag and 2 crappy items) They sent a lot of replacement craps.

pwhitwor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhitwor

A whole lot of them contained fewer than three craps, thereby violating the crappy commandments. I personally got like 6 blank colorful tshirts, so no reason to complain. There were a few cool BeeOhCees in the bunch though.

Side note: I managed to transform my avatar into Hitler in a blouse and wig holding pie.

kippyj

Well, I got upside down strawberry planters, a size 8 kids' t-shirt, a shopping bag with a lobster on it, and some other junk I don't even remember. But we used to get things like roombas, printers, mp3 players, cameras, etc., along with just a couple of crappy things.

zoden1031

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zoden1031
houndlax wrote:TO be terrific, be specific, what BRAND of tablet!?

Archos

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
kippyj wrote:I haven't had a really good on in two or three years. They just keep getting crappier&crappier.

This just about qualifies for DYAC. It's not like you!

kabrams88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabrams88
buck020 wrote:youtube search for nv1fDuOR-4g

Wow. I heard the Barrels of Crud is often just plain crud but I never could imagine that!

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV

So close. Bounce, damn you. Bounce!

fatduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatduck

when this woot-off ends with no bag of carp, how long are you going to keep reloading to see if it's a trick?

ron76053

My first Barrels of Crud I got a used Roomba... which worked, a Woot bucket... which I gave to Mike at WootTV, a Bulova watch with a retail value of $650... which needed a $5 battery and a case of coffee... which I gave to a good friend. Probably $900 retail value if all was new... I've been chasing the dragon ever since!

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan

kippyj

houndlax wrote:Well you can;t say that you weren;t warned. They are called barrels of carp, for chrissake!

Well, yeah, but I've been getting them for six years...they really DID used to be pretty good.

bethany3cat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethany3cat

an hd camcorder

ron76053

fatduck wrote:when this woot-off ends with no bag of carp, how long are you going to keep reloading to see if it's a trick?

Haaa... all night, probably... and clicking on everything on the page to find the secret link.

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu
bethany3cat wrote:an hd camcorder

who had camcorder??

chilipalmer88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chilipalmer88

I don't like this one bit Johnathan

pwhitwor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwhitwor
jpawmsu wrote:who had camcorder??

No one. I had camera but I don't know that it counts. Sad.

chilipalmer88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chilipalmer88

GIVE ME A BUNGALOW OF CLOWNS!!!

nodoze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nodoze
munkycrazy wrote:I've wanted a video monitor with my last 2 babies and never got one. New baby isn't due until October, so I'm sure this will be up again. Buuut if I buy it while we have some extra refund money in the account, maybe DH won't notice!

Would you please STOP having babies! Adopt a LeakFrog, dammit.

gasfsderfg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gasfsderfg

Happy

The Uniden UDW10003 wireless security surveillance system consists of a portable monitor receiver and a video camera. This portable security camera system sets up in a matter of seconds. The Uniden Security Surveillance software has functions like smart motion detection, record scheduler, and detection sensitivity to control the footage recorded from your computer.

eckoteer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eckoteer

This was gonna be my first Woot! I've actually been watching for these during this whole Woot!-Off. So, I'm laying down taking a nap, and I suddenly wake up & check the little Woot! notification app on my phone. BAM! FINALLY!!! So, I try to buy from my phone but there was some issue with PayPal. So, I hop on the laptop, login, select PayPal, go through the whole process. Then, at the end it says I have to change some setting in PayPal(which, btw, would have been set already, but like I said, first purchase, didn't know)! So, I go in, set it right, start over, everything's still all good. Finally, when I get to the last screen where it says,"Click this big gold button to buy". I click the big gold button, and *SMACK*! The next screen says,"SORRY, THIS WOOT! IS SOLD OUT"! WHAT THE HELL! Now I know this was to be my first buy, and even though I've been checking the site daily for several months, I know I haven't been around long enough to give advise. That being said....ATTN: PEOPLE AT WOOT! If a customer is in the check-out process, I feel you should consider said item(s) sold, or on reserve for 10 minutes, or something....because it really sucks going through all of that, just to hit the "BIG GOLD BUY IT BUTTON", just to be told...SORRY, SOLD OUT! Just one man's opinion, please take it with a grain of salt. I still love the site and plan on shopping here...especially now that I have my PayPal set up right and it will only take 2 seconds to check out. *I knew I should have bought that wireless camera set from 1saleaday yesterday, oh well* J/K

M. A. Teer a.k.a. DJ Teer a.k.a. Left Handed Criminal & 1/2 of the Inner Groove Project!
CEO & Founder of Teer's Universe & Co-Founder of Eclipse Productions in association with:
Euphorik Phunk Produktionz & Body Roc Entertainment!

ripshack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ripshack

Darn .... I thought I witnessed the first 4 day WOOT-OFF!

alansgavin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alansgavin

can i still buy this thanks