kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
ggrote wrote:So ... all joking aside ... no, really ... who buys a dozen golf balls without ever having tried them? I can see maybe buying a sleeve to hand around the Saturday morning foursome for laughs ...

Saturday morning? They should explode. Sadly, they don't.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

kippyj

DaveInSoCal wrote:Are these LPGA giggety approved?

Nice.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

ggrote

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ggrote
kippyj wrote:Saturday morning? They should explode. Sadly, they don't.

But do they at least turn blue if they haven't been used in a while?

"If you're not having fun, lower your standards."

beerbellybob

quality posts: 5 Private Messages beerbellybob
ggrote wrote:So ... all joking aside ... no, really ... who buys a dozen golf balls without ever having tried them? I can see maybe buying a sleeve to hand around the Saturday morning foursome for laughs ...

I took a case of these on a golf trip with my buddies for a gag. They played just as well as my Titilest. Just a little less bite on the green. They hit really long.

kippyj

localfitch wrote:I'm missing the joke/reference as well...

Perhaps you're not right-brained, or just don't appreciate redhead? I have no clue why you didn't get it. Try to keep up? ;)

kloplop321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kloplop321

The logo looks like a pair of sweaty seat cushions.

dpostman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dpostman

do they shrivel up when they are hit into the nearest lake?

jaburg

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jaburg

For the love of god, get your schwetty balls out of our faces!

kippyj

ggrote wrote:But do they at least turn blue if they haven't been used in a while?

Since I'm a girl, I wouldn't know the answer. Since I'm smarter than your average bear, I absolutely know they won't turn blue.

johnsoncsp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnsoncsp

In for 3...what no flesh color?

foureverlost22

quality posts: 2 Private Messages foureverlost22

Come on.......who doesn't want a box of these? I bought a box for my bf so he can keep a few on his desk at work just so he can say "Stop touching my Schwetty Balls!"

shanteuse

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shanteuse
dpostman wrote:do they shrivel up when they are hit into the nearest lake?

my brain is shriveling up from this woot-off

kippyj

johnsoncsp wrote:In for 3...what no flesh color?

'Course not...how would you find the shanks?

ggrote

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ggrote
kippyj wrote:Since I'm a girl, I wouldn't know the answer. Since I'm smarter than your average bear, I absolutely know they won't turn blue.

Ah, but you're a redhead, so you can't fool me on the first one ... but nice try ... I'll play along just to be polite ...

"If you're not having fun, lower your standards."

kippyj

shanteuse wrote:my brain is shriveling up from this woot-off

I would love to call you "Chantuese," but since we've never met and you chose an "S," are you at least one of the goddesses on this forum?

jaburg

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jaburg
foureverlost22 wrote:Come on.......who doesn't want a box of these? I bought a box for my bf so he can keep a few on his desk at work just so he can say "Stop touching my Schwetty Balls!"

Then again, he should ask you to blow on his schwetty balls for luck before playing with them.

gobears99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobears99

These are great balls! in for 3!

33volts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 33volts

Ok, I'm getting out tonight while I still can.

I got a GPS, and anything else will have to wait until I awake in the morning.

the only thing cheaper than time is money

tinkernickel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tinkernickel
ThunderThighs wrote:Yep, canceled due to the woot-off.

So TT do you work for woot!? I am understanding that you know what they woot! item will be for the following day....so you are an insider..

kippyj

jaburg wrote:Then again, he should ask you to blow on his schwetty balls for luck before playing with them.

Be careful what you say here. I'm not a mod, but I would consider banning you for that comment.

The point is to either comment on the product, or make witty banter without actually offending anyone.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tinkernickel wrote:So TT do you work for woot!? I am understanding that you know what they woot! item will be for the following day....so you are an insider..

Yes, I am on staff. I'm a forum moderator. I'm here to keep y'all happy and safe.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

RebelTaz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages RebelTaz

OK... who left Beavis and Butthead in charge of naming this product!

mambo143

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mambo143

I went with the Johnson & Johnson Talc's and it made my schwetty's obsolete.