jannypop

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jannypop
prttymf8 wrote:Love Kershaw knives. I always carry the Kershaw Leek in my pocket.

Same here, they are the best.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
davefer wrote:It will also protect you from the smooching pigs in mini skirts

Funny...that deserves a Spring Training, but it wouldn't help sell the product.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

doperules

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doperules

Bought 2 of these when they were on woot last. Very sharp, can shave with them. And the Assist opening is amazing

kippyj

kippyj wrote:Funny...that deserves a Spring Training, but it wouldn't help sell the product.

Evidently "springtraining" now translates from "qualityproduct," huh? Thanks, w00t.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

mjarndt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjarndt

I bought one from a previous Woot, and let me tell you, the quality is AWESOME. And I won't even mention how many times I've accidentally cut my fingers playing with it because of how sharp it came.

kippyj

saschab wrote:Now I'm going to have that song in my head the rest of the night.

Nice reply, btw.

w4jle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages w4jle

Great knife, but where is the bacon salt?

Calling an Illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

zxinfinity

quality posts: 18 Private Messages zxinfinity

Picked up 3 of the Kershaws last time they were on sale here and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the knives. The speed assist mechanism is mindblowingly simple, and the blades are nice and sharp too. Great value!

novidude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages novidude

What happened to the monkeys and Bunnies Ogling Carrots during woot offs.

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420
novidude wrote:What happened to the monkeys and Bunnies Ogling Carrots during woot offs.

I was wondering the same thing. And this was only a 24-hour Woot-Off? aromatic. And where's the forum for the aPen so I can baby there?

rudras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rudras

Whaaaaaaat. When I ordered these last time, they were deemed ''lost'' and was told they did not have anymore to replace my order. QQ

Johnnys13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Johnnys13

These knives are very nice...and sharp. I am currently nursing a very bad cut from the Kershaw folder I bought in the last woot off. I was cutting a champagne cork and like an tadpole, cut towards me, and effectively circumcised my index knuckle. If you buy one of these knives, I strongly suggest you don't do that.

bthomasj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bthomasj
rudras wrote:Whaaaaaaat. When I ordered these last time, they were deemed ''lost'' and was told they did not have anymore to replace my order. QQ

Same here. A friend and I had gone together to buy three different ones. The package arrived with only two. Woot! said "sorry about that" but they did not have any of the third knife left to send so they just credited the money back and that was the end. I smell a rat.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Got the bust the other day. Cut myself within 24 hours.