nadh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nadh

If my Bunnies Ogling Carrots order page is still saying this:
There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again.

And I click on the "this information is correct" again, and it says "Please verify again..., plus, "This sale is sold out"

...am I SOL, again.

laxls8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laxls8

Only took forever to go through, but got a Bunnies Ogling Carrots

Random Carps:
04-01-09
09-22-10
12-06-11
03-22-12

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

bwah ha ha ha!!!!!
you're order is not in!

then... 15 min. later...

got an email confirmation.

Lucky #15.

borntohunt

quality posts: 103 Private Messages borntohunt

Thanks for the B_O_C or Barrell Of Crops Woot!

peaceetc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages peaceetc

Oh, Woot. I got my order in with time to spare, used a credit card, had the right verification code, and I still didn't get it. So sad. You can't see me now, but I'm all frowny and emo and stuff. I may have to listen to whiny navel gazing music. Oh, the sadness.

I've won a lot of bags of crud. Envy me.

sheina2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheina2

To bad my phone broke Bunnies Ogling Carrots would have made a great bday present for myself boo8o(

amiklich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amiklich

Yay! Got my first Barrel of Crops ever! I got the 'you already purchased this' message this last time, but no email and nothing showed up in my account. I bought a monkey as consolation, and it showed up in my account right away. A couple refreshes later and then the crappiness appeared like magic. HUZZAH!

daniellemiree77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daniellemiree77

Yay! I got one! Here's to hoping there's some crap I can use in it! My kids love opening the box and getting first pick!

hur5522

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hur5522

My order just went in after a long "processing!" Wooot!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
klgessler wrote:Okay I am really annoyed!!!!!! 6 TIMES i goot to the "your order is processing screen" To just be DENIED!!!!!!! T E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psssssttt.....Woot is ALL WOMAN.
*ducks from all the Woot gods AND goddesses*

May the Crap be with you all!!!

bomberjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bomberjb

Well that was fun. Let's do it again sometime.

I mean ummm.. nevermind..

but seriously this one was a blast.

Thanks W00T!!

madbomma

Razpop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Razpop

Woot, you cray cray

ftjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ftjoe
cslovely wrote:If it says that, you got one. It did the same thing to me. Watch your Account page, I bet it shows up.

You are a genius, it did work...lol. I bought 3 after getting denied.

Anything good goes to my daughter who I scared yelling turn the lights on...

Screaming monkeys (I get in trouble buying those)...but maybe, just maybe

dannys00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dannys00

FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!
THANK YOU MYWOOT.NET !!!

darkwolf6

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkwolf6

YYAY My first one after only 11 million years or so! :D

-------------

• Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12

183 Woots since 08/08

epixinc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages epixinc

Woot! Mine just showed up in my account and got the email. 30 mins after I got my email for the monkeys!!

iWoot.alot
Board of Circuits 6/15/11, 9/14/11, 3/23/12, 4/26/12

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

I was like, whoa another one? Nowai! Went past the order screen (I thought it was a bug) then it said "you already ordered this" and I was like, whoa!

Ten minutes later, a confirmation e-mail SWEET! Woot, please be kind to my bag.

Thank you! I'm so excited for whatever I just got. :D

I was about to give up.. but I'm glad I never did.

<3~

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

bcsides2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcsides2000

Ok...I take back all the bad stuff I was saying in my head...After the processing page just said processing...my Bundles of Carrots confirmation email finally showed up and it is in "my account" page too. Yay!!!. A Bunnies Ogling Carrots and a Monkey...I can't imagine a better Woot Off.

davidschronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidschronic

Slam Dunk. Thanks Woot!

RedDogRER

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RedDogRER

Got one! My 5th Bunnies Ogling Carrots (and 80th woot) and I can't wait to see what's in this one. The excitement abounds!

The black square is finally mine!! BWAHAHA!! Now to go play with all my stuff.

kuteklutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuteklutz

Woot Woot!!! My Barrel of Crops just came through. Third time's a charm.

Brick of Carbonite - 5/23/12, Brick of Carbonite - 3/22/12, Brick of Carbonite - 11/9/11, Brick of Carbonite - 5/11/11, Brick of Carbonite - 3/9/11, Random Crap - 8/20/10, Random Crap - 5/26/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10 Santa’s Sack O’ Crap -12/25/09

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

FINALLY! it went through, got one! That makes number 3..i was able to get myself and my wife one during XMas for santas sac of crap and then one just now!!! AND got to score my first screaming monkey..thanks woot..now if i can only get those duracell charger things and that balsamic viniger lol..

cakirch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cakirch

Ouch!!!!! I just pinched myself! Finally after 6 years i score crap!

klgessler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klgessler
dmanp616 wrote:You are not the only one I had the same experience. total is at 2500 now so they could be sold out now.

it dropped back down to 2489!!!

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog
cslovely wrote:If it says that, you got one. It did the same thing to me. Watch your Account page, I bet it shows up.

whoa. you were correct. email confirmation just showed up.

Haldin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Haldin
Haldin wrote:Well, since I now see the screaming monkey in my account log and got the e-mail for it, it looks like it didn't go through. Sadface.

... not sadface! It just showed up in my account. My second Bunnies Ogling Carrots Whee!

Now for the days of watching the shipment, looking at the size, weight, tracking, waiting.

It's part of the fun.

woncoolone

quality posts: 782 Private Messages woncoolone

Congratulations Woot! for bringing back the excitement. I finally got one in the last offering, woohoo!

barrypye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barrypye

Sheesh! Leave it to Woot to invent a new time constant.

These things sell out in a tenth of a picoBOC.

messyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages messyt

Woot Denied me all day because I won 2 Bags of craps already. If you noticed, the entire day was a contradiction of the normal Barrel of CropsP Routine. It seems as if Woot sold bags to only people who never won before?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, I've been trading email back and forth with the developers and customer service about the message some of you are seeing that says you've already ordered the Bunnies Ogling Carrots when you actually hadn't done so (successfully).

The developer looked into a few specific cases and they all had multiple attempts at ordering to day (22 in one case!). I'm sure many of these happened during the 7:30 sale when it stayed up longer than it should.

He says the message you are seeing caused by users submitting orders over and over again, be it with multiple tabs, multiple browsers, multiple computers, etc.

A better wording for the message would be “We’ve already received an order from you (but can’t confirm that it was a successful purchase just yet).”

In regards to the "no order lines" error during the 11:30 sale, that was an error in our system that was fixed and did not occur again today.

I hope this helps explain some of the message y'all were seeing today.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

parsoje

quality posts: 3 Private Messages parsoje
klgessler wrote:it dropped back down to 2489!!!

Does it mean anything if there is no "wooter to blame for sellout?" (that may not be the exact wording, but you know what I mean....)

Ascended

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ascended

I wish this was the case across the board but there have been quite a few people who saw that and never received any confirmation. Seems like it works out sometimes though.

klgessler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klgessler
ReginaFilangee wrote:Psssssttt.....Woot is ALL WOMAN.
*ducks from all the Woot gods AND goddesses*

that is too darn funny!!!!! But I am All Woman too....LMAO!!!!!

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910
Haldin wrote:... not sadface! It just showed up in my account. My second Bunnies Ogling Carrots Whee!

Now for the days of watching the shipment, looking at the size, weight, tracking, waiting.

It's part of the fun.

The same thing happened to me, my screaming monkey game in first and then the Barrel of Crops! Congrats!!!!!

CardsRosesCoins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardsRosesCoins

I got one for the first time today and I would just like to say, I feel honored. After two years of misfortune and bad timing I can finally join the club.

At this point I don't much care what is in it either. I am just glad I finally got one. (It'd be nice if it was cool stuff though, after all this time and all the failed attempts).

wvtechguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wvtechguru

Love the new spread, had way more fun this go around.

I have been checking in all day, always just after the bag has shown its ugly mug... not this time though, gotcha!

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Me too! It showed up in my order history after the monkeys!

on 3/22/2012, you successfully wooted.
ORDER xxxxxxxxx
You want 1

Barrel of Crops
You ordered 3 Random Crap.

Wow, my very first Barrel of Crops. I don't know what to say.

davemeigs5

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davemeigs5

Finally got one during a woot-off. 84 woots and 6 Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s, most came years ago when the Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s were at midnight.
Anyone ever get a bag, mine always come in a box?

thompstc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thompstc

first woot ever....scored a Bunnies Ogling Carrots don't know what to expect....i just hope it's not hazardous.

Scheißtüten gewonnen: 3/22/12

Ascended

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ascended
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, I've been trading email back and forth with the developers and customer service about the message some of you are seeing that says you've already ordered the Bunnies Ogling Carrots when you actually hadn't done so (successfully).

The developer looked into a few specific cases and they all had multiple attempts at ordering to day (22 in one case!). I'm sure many of these happened during the 7:30 sale when it stayed up longer than it should.

He says the message you are seeing caused by users submitting orders over and over again, be it with multiple tabs, multiple browsers, multiple computers, etc.

A better wording for the message would be “We’ve already received an order from you (but can’t confirm that it was a successful purchase just yet).”

Wish there was better news but thanks for looking at it at least, I appreciate the assistance.